AuthorTopic: Chapter 138  (Read 9949 times)

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
Re: Chapter 138
« Reply #20 on: December 28 2006, 06:06 pm »
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: December 28 2006, 11:23 pm »
HEY guys!

I've read a lot of interesting theories in www.crossed-destinies.net forums (spanish web, I'm sorry^^ U).

one of them is that Clow wasn't talking
Show content
to CSyaoran, he was to RSyaoran!! RSyao could see through Clonie's eye and Clow knew that Sakura's friend was a copy.

NOW a CRAZY IDEA---> the blood line which Clow talks is
Show content
MAGIC RELATION BETWEEN CLOW AND R!SYAO. Remember when RSyao used his magic against Clone, he used Clow's magic circle.
:surprised:

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #22 on: December 29 2006, 07:04 am »
Show content
'Even if he's someone you should have met, you can't meet him.
Even if you stretch out your hand, you can't touch him.' What does Clow mean by that? Anyone?

Poor Syaoran!! Why must Clamp beat him up so much?!!! He's only just begun to live!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #23 on: December 29 2006, 08:08 am »
I don't know if I get it right but isn't Clow talking about Real Syaoran? He knows that the one, that Sakura will meet is a clone...

And talking about the blood relation is rather about both Syaoran's and the love traingle between them and the princess... It seems that Clow really knew the future.

And I think that Clow misses Yuuko... They are very alike ^^

*sigh* I wonder if Syaoran's losing has something to do with the strenght of Sakura's mind...

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline cami_calzone

• {disco fever}
« Reply #24 on: December 29 2006, 08:18 am »
I'm having trouble with the raw scans! They won't LOAD! GAAAH!

Any different links? Anything???

Set by Wolfie-chan!

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #25 on: December 29 2006, 08:18 am »
Wow. I had somehow gotten in my mind that we wouldn't get another chapter for weeks to come - what a pleasant surprise!

Show content
Ahaha... Syaoran torture. You know you love it. This chess game is pretty violent, it appears. I guess we can assume that people occasionally do die in these tournaments?

How sweet that R Syaoran says Sakura's name in hiragana - did he do the same at that earlier incident, when he began calling her by first name but then altered it to "princess", does anyone remember? In either case, it's a nice change from the clone addressing her in katakana. On that note, Clow says his daughter's name in katakana too, doesn't he? Strange. But then, everything about that guy is strange.

I too think that Clow's missing Yuuko. Ohoho, I'm starting to become a Clow/Yuuko shipper...

I think I'm finally starting to get used to, and even like, CLAMP's increased use of graytones. One of the biggest reasons I fell in love with TRC to begin with was the artwork, including the big contrast between black and white.

And to end this long, unnecessary rant:

I. Want. Splash page. *hangs it on bedroom wall and stares at it for some hours*
« Last Edit: December 29 2006, 11:30 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #26 on: December 29 2006, 08:44 am »
I'm having trouble with the raw scans! They won't LOAD! GAAAH!

Any different links? Anything???
You can try MSN groups "Tsubasa Chronicle Manga Online". I hope you find it. ^_^

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: December 29 2006, 09:25 am »

Show content

I think I'm finally starting to get used to, and even like, CLAMP's increased use of graytones. One of the biggest reasons I fell in love with TRC to begin with was the artwork, including the big contrast between black and white.

I liked the older trc style too but I when they started using graytones I thought it was more pretty that way, and I still think so. It adds more depth in to the pictures ^^
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #28 on: December 29 2006, 09:52 am »
OMG!!!!!!! THIS IS SO EXITING!!!!  :hello2: ARIGATOU!!!
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 29 2006, 03:55 pm »
Beautiful splash page!! Can't wait until the next one!

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #30 on: December 29 2006, 04:14 pm »
Yay.  Several things happened in this chapter that stood out.  Most of you have said it already and others, I'd like to point out.

Show content

1) Clow Koku!   Ahhhhahhh.   Now we're getting somewhere.  Clow Koku's past might be buried under those ruins.   Hmm.  Now, he may/may not be that important but I have a feeling, he is.  CLAMP.  You've invented a new Clow!  Hoo-rahhh.

2) Yes, I also believe Clow Reed is adressing R!Syaoran when he's talking to little Sakura and C!Syaoran.  I also believe that R!Syaoran was meant to meet Sakura instead of the clone because of what Clow said.  

Clow: "Even if he's someone you should have met, you can't meet him.  Even if you stretch out your hand, you can't touch him.  Even if he reflects in your eyes, you can't reach him.  Even if you chosen them for yourself, the painful things won't change.  Even like this...you want to protect, right?  Once you've decided something, you can't resent that.  This too, is just like being blood related."

Sakura: "Father...  Who was he talking to?"

R!Syaoran: "It has become just like you said, Clow.  But it's something I've decided for myself.  Even if that heart won't return....  I said I'll protect her no matter what.  .....Sakura."

Clow Reed can see the past, present, and beyond so I shouldn't be too surprised either.  But, I still am by all this.  ^_^  So sad that he misses Yuuko (if that's whom he's referring to). 
I hope R!Syaoran gets his own deserved break from being beaten up so much!   And if CLAMP is following the fact that yes, R!Syaoran is related by blood to the Clow family tree, then I shall grin. Clow Reed is right.  You can't "resent" that you're related to someone you want to protect who is currently in love with the "other you".  It can also relate to him falling in love with Sakura (if this does happen for real in the near future).  ^_0
Sakura...  I hope she learns to move on.  Her sorrow's making the manga only look darker and darker and...

3) I see what you guys mean in the previous chapter discussion thread about Fai still having a mask, in a sense.  It's like he has two personalities clashing at each other.  It can only be one or the other but never both.   >__<

4) Where in the worlds out of Mokona's hyper mouth is that C!Syaoran!?   Geeze.  I want to see what's come of him so far and what his chopped up shirt looks like now.  Such evil... 

5) This "chess" game is very brutal scary looking.   *blinks*

Looking forward to seeing how the Tsubasa team fights back at their opponents in the next chapter.   ^o^
« Last Edit: December 29 2006, 05:01 pm by tg »
O.o