Misc > Suggestions

Fanclubs perhaps? (i can't believe i'm doing this >.<)

(1/4) > >>

Kuro-puppy:
We've had fanclubs where you can just talk or fangirl/boy over characters or couples on YnH for quite some time now and it's fun.

http://tenshi.yume-no-hana.net/index.php?board=18.0 < - - - - example of fanclub topics

It could be nice for a lot of us. Altough i'm a bit worried about the fanclubs turning into a discussion between fans and nonfans (the Fai/Chii thread got locked because of that......)

Emiko:
That might be a good idea for (to use your example) FaiChii fans who just want to fangirl/boy over the pairing without the debate. As I said in the FaiChii board, I think the best way to go would be for any pairing threads to say in the opening post that the thread in question is indeed a board to simply fangirl/boy, not to debate the pairing, like the SyaoranxSakura and KuroxFai threads. So, yes, fanclubs are probably a good idea.

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Emiko on December 27 2006, 03:19 pm ---That might be a good idea for (to use your example) FaiChii fans who just want to fangirl/boy over the pairing without the debate. As I said in the FaiChii board, I think the best way to go would be for any pairing threads to say in the opening post that the thread in question is indeed a board to simply fangirl/boy, not to debate the pairing, like the SyaoranxSakura and KuroxFai threads. So, yes, fanclubs are probably a good idea.

--- End quote ---

Wow, didn't think anyone would agree with me! XD

*cough* anyway...

We have a seperate board on YnH for the fanclubs. So maybe we could do that here too?

Fanclubs are nice in the way that you can just talk about a character/couple without ending up having to defend the character/couple from nonfans.

Smile_For_Me:
That would be a good Idea, afterall some fans can be a little crazy over different pairings and what not, and that can lead to trouble in the future. I think you can go for it, and hopefully won't get shot down for it.

suu_no_clover:
It sounds like a good idea. Every fandom needs a place to squee.

Fanclubs have proven to be breeding grounds for spam and things at other forums, though, such as Daybreak Forums. Maybe the post counts could be turned off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version