AuthorTopic: fushigi yuugi  (Read 9335 times)

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
Re: fushigi yuugi
« Reply #20 on: January 15 2006, 04:30 pm »
I really liked both the anime and the manga, I do agree it was a bit drawn out in the anime and Miaka got rather annoying most of the time. But I loved the characters especially Tasuki! It was really good, first anime that I watched so I guess it was a good introduction to the world of anime

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #21 on: February 18 2006, 08:37 am »
i just don't think that Miaka was annoying, i liked her, the only thing i didn't like about this anime is that everyone overeacted about the exams to enter to that school.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #22 on: February 19 2006, 06:51 am »
I'm reading the manga and I love it!!! The characters are so nice and funny I just love them!!!  :inlove:
I didn't wactch the anime because I didn't now where to find it (but I hace found a webpage  :hello2:).
I'm also reading the Genbu Kaiden Story and it's really good. And I was reading the novel 'Eikou Den' but I can't remember the page where I was downloading it!!!  :cry:

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #23 on: February 20 2006, 08:56 am »
Apparently there were extra character chapters for the Fushigi Yuugi gang...anyone know where I can get them?

Oh, and I'm up to book 7 now...poor Tamahome! I'm really starting to hate Yui....I tried to download the anime, but all I can find are ogm files and OVAs....useless

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: April 10 2006, 05:40 am »
it's hard to find AVI files of fushigi yuugi, but u can try downloading Bearshare, then in Search, type fushigi yuugi, u will find all the episodes in AVI but they are not HQ.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline Star Wings

• Obsessed Fan
  • I love anime so much I can watch it all day! ^_^
« Reply #25 on: April 11 2006, 06:00 pm »
I'm still watching the show right now and I think that it is really good. Except for some of the parts...  But overall it was a very good show and I really like it!  Only up to episode 42 though. Ten more episode left to go. I never read the manga though however.
*Forum Family*

Mother: Moon Li
                       Cool Big Sis: Ashlee, Wishingstarx
                       Kawaii Little Sis:Moonflower
                       Cousin: xOLight_AngelOx

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #26 on: April 12 2006, 01:15 am »
I'm still watching the show right now and I think that it is really good. Except for some of the parts... But overall it was a very good show and I really like it! Only up to episode 42 though. Ten more episode left to go. I never read the manga though however.

If you haven't read the manga that's fine its better that you have no idea about the manga so that you won't have any expectation regarding the story or character and most importantly you'll able to feel the pleasure of viewing anime.

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: April 13 2006, 05:36 am »
so is the manga better than the anime?

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #28 on: April 13 2006, 08:06 pm »
Hmmm.... can't decide.... the manga and anime has almost the same plot with some minor difference in details.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #29 on: April 15 2006, 12:51 pm »
Well I must admitt that there was a lot of um...well..."stuff"(stuff like some characters being naked kinda) shown in the anime. But what I don't get is why they had to put it in.  I meanthere wasn't any real point in putting it in.
FOR GOD'S SAKE MIAKA PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! Ayashi no ceres was worse tho, mid you I only read the manga of that. Up to ep 40 of Fushigi Yuugi, 12 to go!! I saw the 1st season when i was in yr8 (2nd mid school). Now i found them on irc O.o must finish!

http://datorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&page=2&pp=10
irc.deltaanime.net
#datorrents
/msg dat[008] xdcc send #epNo

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 16 2006, 09:24 pm »
I really like Chichiri & Tasuki and Nuriko and Nakago here.. but my fave her is Tasuki & Chichiri.. they're really handsome! :inlove:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #31 on: April 17 2006, 05:53 am »
I loooooooove Tasuki!!! And Chichiri is so cute!! ^^ Tamahome and Hori are really handsome!! jejejeje And Nakago too!!! *¬*

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 17 2006, 12:27 pm »
Kyaa!!! another Tasuki & Chichiri lover! i love you!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------