AuthorTopic: Ghost Hound  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Ghost Hound
« on: December 31 2007, 09:55 am »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7817

This new anime has new idea's and a different out look then most other animes I have seen.

Tarō Komori, [spoiler] 11 years ago, Taro and his sister where kidnapped due to unknown reasons. On the children’s rescues, only Taro lived, his older sister died of starvation. Now 14,  ever since then, has been having nightmares, and a new ability arises with in him. That is an O.B.E. (Out of body experience.) With this, it will help him to understand why the kidnapping happened, and what the last words of his sister come back to him memory. [spoiler/]

Makoto Ōgami,
Show content
11 years ago, Makoto's father killed himself, having Makoto being the one to find his father in that state. With his fathers suicide, people suspected that Makoto's father was part of the kidnapping of the Komori children. Now 14-15?, Makoto holds a resentment towards Taro. Either due to it being about his father and the accussion, or the shame that it was the cause of his father is unknown. [spoiler/]

Masayuki Nakajima,
Show content
Having just moved to the small town Taro and Makoto live in, Masayuki learns of their past and is interested in what he could do with it. With in this, Masayuki wants to runaway from something he did while he lived in the city, but while confronting the Taro and Makoto, he once again has to face his past. [spoiler/]

Miyako Komagusu,
Show content
Miyako is a girl who live at a shrine with her father, who happens to be a teacher and a priest of the shrine. With her ability, Miyako can see ghost, as well as those who are in O.B.E. as she saw Taro in his form. Her past is still unknown to why she see's things. [spoiler/]
Here is where to download the episodes.
Please buy the show when it comes to the your nation. Thank You.

http://www.cyber12.com/page-Ghost_Hound.html
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: Ghost Hound
« Reply #1 on: January 02 2008, 07:36 pm »
HELL YES!!!GHOST HOUND!!I seriously love this anime! XD LOL,didn't know the 3 main characters are 11 years old. XD; I saw an article in a magazine said it also has the manga version?Is that true? :3 Anyway,after I finished watching an episode,I usually went "OMG,what will happen after this? O__O" or "Can't wait to watch the next episode".This is the only anime that had made me said like that.I also love the OP & ED themes.Anyway,my favorite character in this anime is Makoto. >w< He is hot...and...hot-tempered. 8D Characters like that are <3.Not to mention his seiyuu is Kira's seiyuu from Gundam series,Hoshi Soichirou. >8D Masayuki is adorable too. X)

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: January 02 2008, 11:12 pm »
Tsuki, I'm glad your into Ghost Hound. The Characters arn't 11 year's old though. The event's that happened was 11 years ago. In truth, the characters ages are around 14-15. Sorry if I confused you.

CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #3 on: January 04 2008, 07:17 pm »
Yes,I'm REALLY into it.Its awesome,I mean.Who wouldn't love this?About their ages,I already knew it. ^_^" Yeah,the incident happened 11 years ago so I thought "Hey,this means they're a high school student,right?".By the way,episode 10 was cute and funny. XD "YO",ROFL.

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: January 05 2008, 05:24 pm »
I know, that poor high school kid, I think he is to return in epi 11.....LOL.... but still Masayuki is still my Fav lil monster.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #5 on: January 05 2008, 09:04 pm »
Yeah,he was! XD Poor him~Masayuki is teh adorable little monster."WEAPON SELECT",ROFL!! XDDD I love that part.I wonder if anyone else watch this except us. o__o This is a really good show.I'm worried about what will happen to Makoto in the next episode. T__T

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: January 05 2008, 10:02 pm »
ah, Makoto, I hope he's ok too. With his whole head thing and all (spoiler) .......along the fact that his grandmother is a scary woman dosn't help much either. That Grandma knows more then she lets on I think.

Also, do you think Masayuki's father may have work on Makoto brain after his (Makoto's) mother droped him? It would be a neat little connection.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #7 on: January 10 2008, 04:27 pm »
Makoto's grandmother is indeed a scary woman. =__=" I don't like her.She seems like controlling Makoto not to do something that will be a disaster.Masayuki's father?I don't know...Maybe because this anime is twisted.I do hope like that too.
By the way:

Random images found on Photobucket,LOL.Ooh~how I love Makoto's pose in the 3rd pic!! <333 I wanna read the manga so badly! >__<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: January 12 2008, 07:45 pm »
I've seen the manga.....good story, lets on more about what is going on in the Anime, but then again, its another side another story (Not like KH, LOL), if I do believe? I need to look at the translation agian...LOL
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #9 on: January 13 2008, 06:42 pm »
You've read the manga? O_O Can you PM me the link please? :3 I've been searching for it but in vain... >__<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: January 18 2008, 07:20 am »
Yeah, let me look for it, its all in Japanese though
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #11 on: January 18 2008, 12:23 pm »
Ah okay.I don't mind it.As long as I can see the art. XD

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: March 20 2008, 03:17 pm »
Spoiler AMV, Thought I'd share Ghost Hound light to people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJhNjtls0o
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME