CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

(1/92) > >>

lika-chi:
has neone heard the opening and ending.. well if u saw the preview and/or promo.. u should have heard the opening theme. it sounds wicked  :hehe: the ending song is really nice too neone else heard it??

i also heard that all music is done by yuki sumthing. i don't remember the name.. but the music she does is really really nice. if neone has watched mai-hime.. she did that music.. and sum other animes but i don't really remember which one.

Little Wolf:
yeah...I heard the ending song. It's "Loop" by Maaya Sakamoto (singer of Purachina, 3rd op song of CCS). I love it! :D
We can only barely hear the OP song on the preview videos but I think it's a great song as well.

Yuki Kajiura composed the soundtrack. She has made music for other animes too such as .hack//SIGN (one of my faves!), Gundam SEED (another fave! 1st ED song), Madlax, NOIR and yes, My-Hime too.

lika-chi:
honto ne?? i didn't no that yuki kajiura did gundam seed.. hehe.. one of my faves too.. .hack//sign HAHA it started airing yesterday where i live.. totally confusing.. but i haven't heard a lot of the music.. but i no that yuki kajiura is really good..

ashleygurl:

--- Quote from: Little Wolf on April 03 2005, 04:48 am ---yeah...I heard the ending song. It's "Loop" by Maaya Sakamoto (singer of Purachina, 3rd op song of CCS). I love it! :D
We can only barely hear the OP song on the preview videos but I think it's a great song as well.

Yuki Kajiura composed the soundtrack. She has made music for other animes too such as .hack//SIGN (one of my faves!), Gundam SEED (another fave! 1st ED song), Madlax, NOIR and yes, My-Hime too.

--- End quote ---

AHHH..no wonder.....when I first heard that first opening song sung by Kinya wutever(haha dun blame me, i bet i'll know later) I thought it was TOTALLY gundam seed-like thing...like the song sounded like a 'TM revolution' performance...and that left me OoO..coz even tho i dun watch gundam seed, i still listen to the tracks...and it sounded SO similar.

And the 'Loop' song, hmmm....i think its a bit of those usual ending theme-clichy thing...no offense. I think it isn't as 'special' and 'memorable' as some other ending songs...like for CCS, I totally remember the tune after listening once...but i dun remember the tune for TRC after listening to it. GAhh..

Okamirei:
I love that song >_<! I wish I could find the lyrics to it though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version