AuthorTopic: Angel Sanctuary  (Read 5849 times)

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Angel Sanctuary
« Reply #20 on: May 16 2005, 08:38 am »
does anyone knows where can i download the OVA of Angel Sanctuary? like a bittorrent link?

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #21 on: August 09 2005, 02:23 am »
I have the 3 episodes and the 20 volume manga... Lol, if I had broadband, I'd transfer it to you, xD

Main reason of cancellation is quite unknown to me but i take a wild guess its because of the gore and stuff showed in the manga,... a lot of it. and the plot for the incest relationship... or not. Lol.

the manga ending was alright. I don't entirely remember what happened before the ending since the manga I have of it was burned on CD and im too lazy to look for it. Lol. But it was basically a happy ending?

Show content
Setsuna loses his powers as Alexial when he wanted to bring Sara down to earth before he followed behind. He bid farewell to his comrades that helped him in Heaven to save Sara.

Sara wakes up in the same warehouse when she was abducted in volume 1 or 2 to find herself surrounded by feathers.

As Setsuna is dropped off by [again, I dont remember the name] and gives a farewell kiss before making him fall onto the Earth again, promising they'll meet again someday.

As he descends to the grounds, a 'wonderful' scene of reunion between himself and Sara. The city is then rained with black feathers (by Lucifer), landing in front of Lucifer's human father and his son's spirit embraces him as the guy cried.

Lucifer is then reunited with Alexial... well, you know the deal.

And so Setsuna finally gets to live on Earth peacefully as a normal guy with his sister, to face the outcome of their little runaway perhaps. But they're together, so it doesn't really matter.

I might've screwed up a few parts but ehh. I left out the talk they had with the elemental angels but they werent important. just some talk about how the Heaven's will now turn out. and farewells. that's about it.

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: August 09 2005, 05:17 am »
hehe..

thanks for the info.! *toss a cookie to Angel*

i managed to download the 3 episodes of OVA.. but not the manga..

btw, what deal did Lucifer and Alexiel had?

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #23 on: August 09 2005, 09:44 am »
Lucifer and Alexial? Lol, it's an obvious guess. xD

In order for anything I say to make sense, you'd have to know the history about Alexial and her imprisonment.

Alexial was imprisoned within Eden for a long time, due to God's determination to keep her away from her brother, Rociel. She met Lucifer when she wanted to escape the prison she was in. But when helping her escape, he was taken captive by God and sentenced to be imprisoned within the Nanatsusaya*.

At the time, it was when Alexial decided to rebel against Heaven. In which she did but was captured and sentenced to imprisonment within Eden's cage and her soul to be sent to Earth to be reincarnated repeatedly as a human, dying gruesome deaths whenever killed. (an example would be... well, let's say bloody 'accidents')

Lucifer's spirit, however, searched for her so he reincarnated as someone close to the reincarnated life she lived everytime and kill her himself so she won't die a gruesome death by her punishment.

It's kinda obvious that he liked her and it was because of a promise he made with her a long time ago, as so it is mentioned in Volume 20. And she liked him back since he helped her anyway. But she also liked her own brother Rociel. ^_^"

And the rest is history. >_> Sorry if none of this makes sense. Lol

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: August 09 2005, 10:24 am »
oic!

in that case, it sounds like Lucifer is Kira.. Setsuna's best friend..

i should have guess it... since i have this link but didnt really explore much.. *lol*

http://valefor.com/kinryouku/main.html

Forum Family:
---

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #25 on: August 09 2005, 10:33 am »
Lol, I left out a lot of stuff. :sweatdrop:

Lucifer reincarnated as Kira Sakuya and meets Setsuna several years later when Kira catches him fighting some gangs members. Typical. >_>

and a random note: Kaori Yuki's manga stories are sometimes disturbing. An example would be Boys Next Door. *shudders*

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: August 09 2005, 10:40 am »
yeah.. im quite fascinated in manga with angels/demons storyline.. especially when good angels turn bad.. like Alexiel in Angel Sanctuary.. :haha:

Boys Next Door.. if im not wrong.. is it a yaoi manga?

Forum Family:
---

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #27 on: August 09 2005, 10:44 am »
Lol, Alexial wasn't really bad... she turned bad with good intentions.

Yeah, Boys Next Door is yaoi. its a 3 chapter story horror story. o.o"