AuthorTopic: Chapter 129  (Read 25272 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Chapter 129
« Reply #20 on: September 21 2006, 03:53 am »
Thanks for posting the link, Znuese, my beloved wifey ^^ *cookie*

Show content
Go, Sakura, GO! *_* Awww~, our little girl is finally growing up - she commited her first homicide XD

Kurogane is so cute looking after his BF *~* *melts into a puddle of fangirly goo on the floor* Fai, wake up, DARNIT!

To be honest, I'm a little annoyed by the 'fab four' - the X people don't interest me that much, I'm afraid. Maybe that'll change once I've read X but at the moment I just want them to make place for Sakura, Syaoran, Mokona and lots of KuroFai smex moments.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: September 21 2006, 03:56 am »
Show content
I took Fuuma's comment to mean two things: 1) he was joking since often in mangas anyone over 22 is old and 2)he was trying to get some sympathy from Subaru by making him feel guilty.

If you remember back in Outo, Seishirou didn't seem that old (I thought he seemed younger there than in X and TB). And he can't be that much older than Fuuma since they're siblings; even if their parents had Seishirou when they were young and Fuuma when they were old there can only be a limited gap between them.

Show content
I think Fuuma was just joking a bit, obviously he's older since they last met, but in Outo Seishirou was described as a handsome young man.

Show content
To be honest, I'm a little annoyed by the 'fab four' - the X people don't interest me that much, I'm afraid. Maybe that'll change once I've read X but at the moment I just want them to make place for Sakura, Syaoran, Mokona and lots of KuroFai smex moments.

Show content
Now I'm one of the biggest X fans you'll find and I have to say that I'm worried about the amount of screen time they're getting. I don't mind that they're there but they shouldn't take the focus off our other Fab Four. Hopefully with Fuuma and Kamui off doing what they enjoy best, the focus will shift back to where it belongs.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 21 2006, 04:45 am »
Show content
YAY for many SeiSub! "He wants to see you so badly....." LOL> that was great. And yay for more Fuuma. He's so hot!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 21 2006, 04:46 am »
hehehe! Sakura Croft is back!

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #24 on: September 21 2006, 04:53 am »
hehehe! Sakura Croft is back!

Lol, Sakura Croft!

*does a dance* YOU GO SAKURA.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #25 on: September 21 2006, 05:03 am »
To be honest, I'm a little annoyed by the 'fab four' - the X people don't interest me that much, I'm afraid. Maybe that'll change once I've read X but at the moment I just want them to make place for Sakura, Syaoran, Mokona and lots of KuroFai smex moments.[/spoiler]

I agree.  I'm sure that those who read X are in fangirl heaven, having gone without for so long, so I am happy to let them enjoy the X-ness, but I would like to move on soon, as I find them boring, not having read X myself.  The chapters rely on a context that I don't have.
    Well, that's the point of the series, isn't it? Reward fans that have read all CLAMP works, and tempt/shame/goad those who haven't to buy more!  I must admit, in the 6 months or so that they've been in Tokyo, I have thought about buying X more than once, and I am buying Tokyo Babylon!
    But, I want more TRC-ness.  I want Fai to wake up! I am anxious to see how vampirism and alll will affect the cheerful Fai we knew before!  I'm not crying from the lack of KuroxFai in recent chappies, I'm still good on that, but Fai has been out cold for 10 chapters now.  That's more than 3 months since Fai has spoken, except, "no, let me die."  Wake up!

Offline undeadmiko

• Kurogane fangirl!
« Reply #26 on: September 21 2006, 05:07 am »
Thanks for posting the link, Znuese, my beloved wifey ^^ *cookie*

Show content
Go, Sakura, GO! *_* Awww~, our little girl is finally growing up - she commited her first homicide XD

Kurogane is so cute looking after his BF *~* *melts into a puddle of fangirly goo on the floor* Fai, wake up, DARNIT!

Well as someone who has been waiting for this plot point since I have been reading the manga.  I disagree. :P Don't worry CLAMP will get back to Kuro/Fai soon..

Back to lurking

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #27 on: September 21 2006, 05:13 am »
:okay: Sakura, she is getting where we have been waiting for her to get.
Show content
The determined look suits her best, the more I see it, the more beautiful I think she is. I guess it makes even a strange sense - from her CCS self we know she is supposed to be plucky and everyone is more pretty when they can be what they truly are like.

I can vaguely (still, going to try and read Volume 3 of X today) squee for the Fabulous Four. They have gotten a lot of page-time right now but all in all it is still this one volume, it only seems SO long due to the gaps we have to endure. When read in book form, the overall impression, I think, will be a good balanced mix.

The reserved Syaoran is very much to my taste. To be accepted into the company of Sakura and co would mean much to him (until he can somehow get to his Sakura?!).

*Fai, wake up!*

I wonder how many chapters still in Tokyo - four, five??
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #28 on: September 21 2006, 05:19 am »
I absolutely love Sakura in this chapter. I'm so proud of her.

Show content
I'm so glad Clamp is letting her do something now. I had my reservations at first, but I'm extremely glad that so far Sakura has proven me wrong. She looks so cool and she kicks butt without it being unrealistic. Like, there was no 'Sakura-suddenly-knows-how-to-fight'-ness. She's so beautiful in this chapter, I agree.

Her new outfit still owns. Seriously. Sakura Croft is right.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #29 on: September 21 2006, 05:34 am »
Show content
I think even if Seishirou wants that, there's nothing to worry about since Subaru wouldn't go through with it.  Besides there's no reason to bring them back just to have the exact same thing happen.

I took Fuuma's comment to mean two things: 1) he was joking since often in mangas anyone over 22 is old and 2)he was trying to get some sympathy from Subaru by making him feel guilty.

If you remember back in Outo, Seishirou didn't seem that old (I thought he seemed younger there than in X and TB).  And he can't be that much older than Fuuma since they're siblings; even if their parents had Seishirou when they were young and Fuuma when they were old there can  only be a limited gap between them.
Ah, that makes sense, interpreting it that way, looking at Fuuma's face. When I read the translation I wasn't looking at the scans- that's the best excuse I can offer. xdxd

Even though I don't mind all this about them (we've been waiting long enough for it dammit!) I can understand why people are sick of the X characters; honestly, I'd love Fai to WAKE UP DAMMIT. *coughcough*

If I didn't say this before, Sakura rocks. I'm SO glad she's actually doing something for once.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #30 on: September 21 2006, 05:36 am »
Here moezychan made scanslation to chapter the. http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/moezy_chan/Tsubasa%20Manga%20Scans/Volume%2017/Chapter%20129/

Edit: Scans done by moezychan, she gave me permission to post.

I do not take credit of this scan.
« Last Edit: September 21 2006, 09:40 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 21 2006, 05:37 am »
I think Fuuma was just teasing too.  Not a lot else to add (unless you all want to hear me fangirl about how cute Subaru looks, again)!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #32 on: September 21 2006, 06:42 am »
good chapter. dont have much time to read the spoilers here tho ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #33 on: September 21 2006, 06:49 am »
Here someone made scanslation to chapter the. http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/moezy_chan/Tsubasa%20Manga%20Scans/Volume%2017/Chapter%20129/
crap. i have to find out if hte person who uploaded the chapter asked meozy-chan's permission. otherwise it was stolen.
http://groups.msn.com/tsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter129.msnw
ill have to delete it ne?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #34 on: September 21 2006, 07:03 am »
Yessssss.

Show content
So not much was revealed in this chapter.  Not really.  Some nice Fuuma/Subaru/Kamui talking.  Some beautiful pics of angsting Syaoran.  (D: I feel so bad that I've been blantantly disregarding the fact that he might've been lonely.  I don't even know why it never occured to me -stupid-)

Oh, Sakura.  -wipes tear away-  You haven't made me this proud in forever.  Well, in TRC forever.  I can't believe how determined she suddenly is!  Its a great thing to see her fighting back so hard.

btw, is her leg dragging?  Is she going to continue to try to fight with her leg like that?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #35 on: September 21 2006, 07:39 am »
crap. i have to find out if hte person who uploaded the chapter asked meozy-chan's permission. otherwise it was stolen.
http://groups.msn.com/tsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter129.msnw
ill have to delete it ne?
I just wanted to share it with everyone and it's HER upload not MINE,  I didn't upload anything it was the link that she had posted. I am not taken any credit for this. she only ask for credit. so I didn't UPLOAD anthing and I don't steal other people things.
CREDIT:::::::: moezychan
« Last Edit: September 21 2006, 07:54 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #36 on: September 21 2006, 07:43 am »
Show content
The scene with Fuuma and the twins was neat (I also think Fuuma was teasing about the old thing - like the way Seishirou calls himself an old man in Tobabi when he's only 25), and aww, poor real!Syaoran. It really must have been very lonely for him, watching without ever being knownby any of the people he was seeing.

That said, forget the men. SAKURA. :inlove: She stole this chapter for me. I love that she's fighting, but she's not suddenly incredibly skilled - she gets hurt, and she still shows her sympathy for non-human things. But she kills it and she keeps going. She really is so beautiful this way. I want to make myself a Sakura icon, now...
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 21 2006, 08:03 am »
and what about Syaoran and Mokona?
Show content
this is the first chapter where Syao show  his feelings about gang although he was in a tube test...Mokona's words are really touching :sad5:...was Syao to cry or was me?? XD

Offline whatever

• Cuz Cursed Cat Dolls of Ultimate Doom are ppl too
« Reply #38 on: September 21 2006, 08:22 am »
Show content
Those few frames with Mokona on R!Syaoran's shoulder crying really tugged at my heartstrings. Mokona's been can take or leave for me but this exchange was more touching than the Mokona/Fai one in Outo.

Previously . . . R!Syaoran said he used his magic to try and give C!Syaoran a heart of his own once the right eye was reclaimed. With further revelations about R!Syaoran I see a flaw in this theory. The flaw was that the C!Syaoran was a shell R!Syaoran and Fei Wang were using. As such a pawn, with both R!Syaoran living vicariously (and occasionally intervening on a minor scale) and Fei Wang collecting the feathers through him, it isn't that surprising that our C!Syaoran never grew enough to have a heart of his own. At least now both Syaorans are free to exist separately.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #39 on: September 21 2006, 08:34 am »
I just wanted to share it with everyone and it's HER upload not MINE,  I didn't upload anything it was the link that she had posted. I am not taken any credit for this. she only ask for credit. so I didn't UPLOAD anthing and I don't steal other people things.
CREDIT:::::::: moezychan
thats what i was saying. the  person who uploaded it to the msn group may hae done so without meozy-chan's permision

ill make a scanslation...i just  need the scans withOUT that giant oragne mark on every page -_-;;;
« Last Edit: September 21 2006, 08:49 am by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi