AuthorTopic: Loveless  (Read 12469 times)

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Loveless
« Reply #20 on: September 25 2006, 02:27 pm »
I heard that the manga is so much better than the anime. But personally i have only watched the anime. I really hope there's a second season. I want to know what will happen to Soubi now that
Show content
Seimei has returned from his "death"

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #21 on: September 25 2006, 02:37 pm »
i just finished vol 6. now to find scans of 7- on
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #22 on: September 26 2006, 05:01 pm »
anyone know....
Show content
is Soubi really Seimei's "Fighter"..? what about this Nisei guy, he also has Beloved writing in his hand. And seriously, is true Seimei is that evil...? Ritsuka has been deceived from the beginning then

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #23 on: September 26 2006, 05:10 pm »
anyone know....
Show content
is Soubi really Seimei's "Fighter"..? what about this Nisei guy, he also has Beloved writing in his hand. And seriously, is true Seimei is that evil...? Ritsuka has been deceived from the beginning then
[
Show content
well im not sure about whats going on in the most recent chapters, but soubi WAS seimei's fighter. nisei seems to think he's seimei's new fighter, but seimei says no. as of right now, i dont really like seimei, butyou cant truely hate him, cuz if he HADNT faked his death, then soubi and ritsuka wouldnt be a pair ^^. nisei, i really hate tho. he's an ***, for what he did to soubi and tried to get ritsuka's mom to do.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 26 2006, 05:16 pm »

Show content
well im not sure about whats going on in the most recent chapters, but soubi WAS seimei's fighter. nisei seems to think he's seimei's new fighter, but seimei says no. as of right now, i dont really like seimei, butyou cant truely hate him, cuz if he HADNT faked his death, then soubi and ritsuka wouldnt be a pair ^^. nisei, i really hate tho. he's an ***, for what he did to soubi and tried to get ritsuka's mom to do.

Show content
now that you mention, yeah , Ritsuka won't meet SOubi if he doesn't gone. But the question why would Seimei want Soubi to go to Ritsuka after he dies still unanswered right?. And I though what Nisei did to Ritsuka's mom is what Seimei ordered..or am I wrong...:confused:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #25 on: September 26 2006, 06:25 pm »
Show content
now that you mention, yeah , Ritsuka won't meet SOubi if he doesn't gone. But the question why would Seimei want Soubi to go to Ritsuka after he dies still unanswered right?. And I though what Nisei did to Ritsuka's mom is what Seimei ordered..or am I wrong...:confused:
Show content
i dont think nisei was suposed to go as far as he did. and as for seimei's reasons behind dying, most likly has to do with te seven/septimal moons. beyond nagisa and ritsu-sensei
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #26 on: September 27 2006, 02:27 pm »
i found RAWs aftr vol 6, someone on gaia posts them when theyr released.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=769393&page=4

halfway down, past the part where
Show content
ritsuka's mom has him tied up
the omake is wierd, but the chapters are intersting tho ^^ (not dialup friendly mind you. many many images ><

Show content
i hope kio's OK. as strange as he is, hes funny and somewhat cute. i really hate nisei  :hmp:

i seem to have been mistaken. i need to reread that part of vol 6.
Show content
nisei IS seimei's fighter:

Nisei: You're my Sacrifice, so you agree, don't you? Let me do it.
Seimei: You're mistaken, Nisei.I'm not your Sacrifice. You're my Fighter.

eesh. seimei's not very nice :-[

EDIT: ive justread all of this years scans, january-octobor. alot happens. and wow. ill postthe linkies to the scans and the translations later
« Last Edit: September 27 2006, 07:13 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 03 2006, 09:30 pm »
Just found out from this journal (http://community.livejournal.com/raburesu/) that Loveless volume 7 will be released on 25 Nov'06, also with the limited edition as well , and it's available for pre-order from amazon.co.jp and also from nippon-export as well

The newest chapter from zerosum Nov '06 is releases from this community : http://community.livejournal.com/lovelesszerosum/, there's scanlation and translation, of course you have to be a member to access it (lock-on topic)

Show content
so...Soubi since the beginning is 'blank fighter' , means he has no name as a fighter (meaning he doesn't a person that share the same name?), and back then he is assigned to be Seimei, Beloved 's fighter by Ritsu-sensei, since there is problem with Seimei's fighter back then (I'm not really understand this part). and what's surprising is that Soubi's not actually hate Ritsu, because he wanted to be Ritsu's fighter at that time (but of course, rejected -_-), after all this time I thought that Soubi actually despite him, but is the other way around (??). And I think next chapter will be focused on Seimei and Soubi in the past. This is getting more and more interesting :keke:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #28 on: October 04 2006, 01:36 am »
Just found out from this journal (http://community.livejournal.com/raburesu/) that Loveless volume 7 will be released on 25 Nov'06, also with the limited edition as well , and it's available for pre-order from amazon.co.jp and also from nippon-export as well

The newest chapter from zerosum Nov '06 is releases from this community : http://community.livejournal.com/lovelesszerosum/, there's scanlation and translation, of course you have to be a member to access it (lock-on topic)

Show content
so...Soubi since the beginning is 'blank fighter' , means he has no name as a fighter (meaning he doesn't a person that share the same name?), and back then he is assigned to be Seimei, Beloved 's fighter by Ritsu-sensei, since there is problem with Seimei's fighter back then (I'm not really understand this part). and what's surprising is that Soubi's not actually hate Ritsu, because he wanted to be Ritsu's fighter at that time (but of course, rejected -_-), after all this time I thought that Soubi actually despite him, but is the other way around (??). And I think next chapter will be focused on Seimei and Soubi in the past. This is getting more and more interesting :keke:

Show content
i think ther eason that soubi liked ritsu so much at first has to do with his machosism. sorta like stockholm's syndrom, where your attached to your abuser or something. probably after time spent with seimei, as sadistic s he is, he hated ritsu after.

beiseds...i think the chpter basically canons the fact that ritsu WAS the one who took soubi's ears...tho i dont think it was rape like i first thought...

somehow this chpter decreases my dislike of ritsu-sensei...i still dont like him, but i dont HATE him :shifty:
(
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 05 2006, 03:04 pm »
Nyaa!!! i love this anime!!!! pretty-sempai introduced this anime to me! XDD i just love Soubi! he looks cool with his glasses... grr.. i hate the girl with pink hair.. i think her name is... uh.. i can't remeber

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #30 on: October 05 2006, 03:11 pm »
Yuiko? she's anoying and she gets in the way of soubi-ritsuka alot XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 06 2006, 03:25 pm »
^ Personally i find Yuiko very cute. I dont' know why because i usually dislike females with that sort of attitude. But something about Yuiko that differs herself from the others.

And does anyone know what's the shipping cost if i order from Amazon Japan? I heard it's 5 dollars but i want to make sure before i order it.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 06 2006, 03:56 pm »
And does anyone know what's the shipping cost if i order from Amazon Japan? I heard it's 5 dollars but i want to make sure before i order it.

To where?  It's usually $15 for one book to the U.S., which is usually 2 to 3 times the price of the item you want to buy. XD  This page explains shipping, you just need to convert Yen to your currency.

I suggest Yesasia or Akadot for imports (I use them both quite a bit), it's less painful that way.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 07 2006, 05:44 am »
$15?!! LOL. That's crazy.
Yesasia? i didn't know they sell imports. Maybe i'll check them out.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #34 on: October 09 2006, 12:12 am »
Personally, I have only watched the first episode of Loveless, so I might not be qualified to speak in the matter, but I can't understand why so many think of Soubi as "hot" and "awesome". Sure, he's a bishie, and maybe he develops into a much nicer person as the series progresses - I wouldn't know - but judging from the first episode, I would say he is extremely creepy.

Ritsuka is, what, twelve? Moreover, as if that wasn't enough, at their first meeting, Soubi kisses him despite having promised not to do anything, and doesn't stop even though the kid tells him to. And, at least to me, all this is presented in a way that wants us to see Soubi as a cool seme, which is why I gave up this anime.

Did I give in too early, perhaps? Should I give it a second try? What do you people think?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #35 on: October 09 2006, 03:06 am »
Personally, I have only watched the first episode of Loveless, so I might not be qualified to speak in the matter, but I can't understand why so many think of Soubi as "hot" and "awesome". Sure, he's a bishie, and maybe he develops into a much nicer person as the series progresses - I wouldn't know - but judging from the first episode, I would say he is extremely creepy.

Ritsuka is, what, twelve? Moreover, as if that wasn't enough, at their first meeting, Soubi kisses him despite having promised not to do anything, and doesn't stop even though the kid tells him to. And, at least to me, all this is presented in a way that wants us to see Soubi as a cool seme, which is why I gave up this anime.

Did I give in too early, perhaps? Should I give it a second try? What do you people think?

For me Ritsuka/Soubi is a lot like Seishirou/Subaru- really really creepy but still worth reading. They're both very messed up people and their relationship with each other is about the best thing in their lives. I would say give it another try.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #36 on: October 09 2006, 09:09 am »

giver it another try. its a very good series. moreover even tho its creepy, i think the way soubi tells ritsuka "sukidayo" [which is the freindly way to say i love you] andk sses him all the time is more of a binding spell because their "true names" are diferent. he starts out somewhat distnt from ritsuka. a bit coolish...but as the series progresses he warms up ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #37 on: October 09 2006, 09:16 am »
Soubi is far more healthy for Ritsuka than his own mother.  He even eggs Ritsuka's teacher Hitomi into confronting her about the abuse.  Creepy on some levels, yes.  But far less creepy than how Seimei views Ritsuka (I'm not even going to go there >_<).

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #38 on: October 09 2006, 09:25 am »
Soubi is far more healthy for Ritsuka than his own mother.  He even eggs Ritsuka's teacher Hitomi into confronting her about the abuse.  Creepy on some levels, yes.  But far less creepy than how Seimei views Ritsuka (I'm not even going to go there >_<).

ew yes.
Show content
seimei is sadistic. for how he treated soubi, for the way he talks about his own brother, for what he DI to the both of them by faking his death, and even how he treats nisei (i loath nisei, but still. seimei is just going to let him get killed XP) i dont HATWE seimei, i just severely dislike him. (if he hadnmt ordered soubi to be with ritsuka...where would we be? ^^;;;)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #39 on: October 11 2006, 07:12 am »
For me Ritsuka/Soubi is a lot like Seishirou/Subaru- really really creepy but still worth reading.

Upon reading that, I realised how inconsistent I am, being creeped out by Soubi/Ritsuka but looking forward to the point in the X manga where
Show content
Fuuma goes evil (although that's mostly because I find his good version so utterly boring)
... But I shall heed your advice and give it some more episodes. The overall plot seems fairly complicated and interesting, at the least.
« Last Edit: October 12 2006, 06:57 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.