AuthorTopic: Let's talk about J-POP!  (Read 49578 times)

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
Re: Let's talk about J-POP!
« Reply #20 on: April 07 2005, 03:10 pm »
i dun listen to boy bands.. *sweatdrop.. XD.. mostly only listen to girls..

haha.. i'm not trying to b bais though.. haha.. just dun really have boy band songs.. yup

i dun listen much to Jpop boy bands too,except um...V6 or SMAP...but they're already too old to be 'boys'...lol.

You guys are fanatics over GSD music....i'm in awe...O o O. If this is a GSD forum i bet u guys would have loads of 'cookies'.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 07 2005, 07:01 pm »
have you guys heard Sowelu? she's really good

l'arc en ciel is an old boy band...they're ooold but i think they're really good!!

Yellow Generation is good as well
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: April 09 2005, 12:25 am »
yay~~ole~~ppl here like gundam seed destiny too~coz i went to lots of other forums and they dont like destiny coz its not as good as gundam seed, anyway, i like almost all of gundam seed & destiny's songs, even the bgm coz...i'm built on classical music and i read encyclopedias as storybooks when i'm young...nvrmind that.

fields of hope, shizuka no yoru ni, mizu no akashi, dawn's carriage (rare 1 that i know of the eng title), meteor, realize, believe, invoke, moment, tears (bgm), precious rose, reason, etc, what i'm looking forward now is "ocean's sorrow" i think i got the wrg title but its the song when shinn saved stellar fr drowning, the ost is out later this mth, presently, "fields of hope" is my fav...tooo poetic, juz nice~~

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #23 on: April 09 2005, 02:37 am »
yay~~ole~~ppl here like gundam seed destiny too~coz i went to lots of other forums and they dont like destiny coz its not as good as gundam seed, anyway, i like almost all of gundam seed & destiny's songs, even the bgm coz...i'm built on classical music and i read encyclopedias as storybooks when i'm young...nvrmind that.

fields of hope, shizuka no yoru ni, mizu no akashi, dawn's carriage (rare 1 that i know of the eng title), meteor, realize, believe, invoke, moment, tears (bgm), precious rose, reason, etc, what i'm looking forward now is "ocean's sorrow" i think i got the wrg title but its the song when shinn saved stellar fr drowning, the ost is out later this mth, presently, "fields of hope" is my fav...tooo poetic, juz nice~~

YAY ^^ Someone with a similar interest ^^ I believe that Tanaka Rie has done a good job in doing the Lacus's image songs. But recently, sh did a "pop" version of shizuka no yoru ni, and it was well...not bad...only average. The idea of Meer Campbell singing is just awful ( no offence ahem). Akatuski no Kuruma ( the dawn;s carriage) was by far my favourite. It went on really well along with the speical GS episode and the ending. Too bad I dunno how to make a nice sig, or else i'll use the SS >.<
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: April 09 2005, 02:43 am »
meer was plain scary if you ask me...coz well...lacus was promoting peace thru a different perspective but meer...*i dun wanna say*

for the pop version "shizuka no yoru ni" is as scary as meer, really, i fell over my chair when i saw the concert wif her prancing on the *ekkkk* bright pink (!!) zaku warrior....*my eyes!! they burn!!!* ahh...i'm way over my head, but the pop version and the meaning of the song that was brought out in the lyrics dont sync imo...

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #25 on: April 09 2005, 12:01 pm »
I am a Gundam SEED/DESTINY fan too, I love the music, Tamaki Nami is <3 ^___^

I also like:

The Pillows
Utada Hikaru
T.M. Revolution *drools*
Tamaki Nami
Rei Fu
High and Mighty Color
Maaya Sakamato
Tanaka Rei
Orange Range
and lots and lots more.

I like Jpop more than normal english songs, except the occasional few ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: April 09 2005, 01:01 pm »
theres something that i question myself...i dont ever remember the singers for some reason...eheh~~ if i like a pop song or classical piece, its normally introduced to me when i ply PS/PS2 games, anime, or stumbbling on it at animescores~~dumdeedum~~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #27 on: April 09 2005, 01:47 pm »
OMG i found out the song name to that new song from GSD.. thks tune.. WE!! arigatou.. i would give u a cookie but umm i need to work on my # of posts.. *sweatdrop.. haha..

hmm we should open a GSD section cuz there's a bit too much GSD in this topic.. haha.. but this is suppose to b a CCS and TRC forum.. haha.. wat happened..

neways.. hmm see-saw is good.. although only no 2 of their songs.. oo neone heard of the m-flo songs.. THEY'RE AWESOME.. haha.. they do all their songs wit other singers.. =D like boa, utada hikaru, and others..

hmm boa isn't bad either.. i really like her every heart for inuyasha.. another good anime wit great songs.. =D

dearest by ayumi hamasaki was really good and the song for the 1st movie. hmm i dunno the singers for the inuyasha themes.. the last few but they're all really good XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: April 09 2005, 01:54 pm »
the ending theme for inuyasha movie 1 was great~~really soothing~~ i like the shichinintai saga's opening "grip" and the last opening "angelus", well, thats juz me~~heee~~i'm waiting *quite anxiously now...* for movie 4 to be out in dvd in japan, so fansubbers and work on it~~i trust it'll be soon :D

pre-thkies for the cookie~~ :D i'll relish it, oreo is nice wif milk too you know? but my teeth will be stained black ~ :P

but i'm not that sure its called "ocean's sorrow", i might be wrg but its something bout ocean i'm sure :P

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #29 on: April 09 2005, 02:11 pm »
Me, too, I watched all the eps, just need to watch the 4th movie, but the song for it, "rakuen" is so good, it's by DAI, another one of my bands! WE really need to make a forum for GSD/Inuyasha, LMAO, I go off-topic all the time ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: April 09 2005, 02:12 pm »
oo it's ok.. OMG *points to my post.. wat's wit all the cookies.. WHOO!!! haha i just noticed that i have 4 cookies.. *stares wit excitement.. XD.. haha yea i luv grip, one day one dream and angelus.. HAHA i just downloaded angelus today.. how ironic.. LMAO!! haha it's the best opening in my point of view.. it's soo good.. hmm who sings it again.. starts wit a H i think.. *think.. i'll b bak wit it.. haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: April 09 2005, 02:16 pm »
ooo....rakuen is nice for sure, i'd like to hear a guitar solo...heee~~ and i like the 12th track of the movie 4 ost...its a song that one of the hanyou children sang, i felt that its very symbolic~~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #32 on: April 09 2005, 02:24 pm »
nani?? haha rakuen??

plus i dunno wat the inuyasha 3rd and 4th movie are about..

haven't seen them b4..

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #33 on: April 09 2005, 03:00 pm »
Anyone heard of Aya Matsuura...i think she's pretty good...she's like 'britney spears' of Japan....currently...of course she isn't as well as 'blah' as Britney Spears...but she's pretty popular in JapanXD I love her, she's so pretty.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #34 on: April 09 2005, 03:02 pm »
i have a few dir en grey and a utada hikaru and just a few more jpop songs..
i never get to hear any of them so i never get the chance to buy / get them
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #35 on: April 09 2005, 03:03 pm »
Aya Matsuura.. i think i mite have heard of her.. hmm the name looks VERY familiar..

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: April 09 2005, 03:05 pm »
inuyasha 3rd movie is bout inuyasha & sesshoumaru's father's swords, movie 4 is bout and island where there lived hanyou children or something like that, rakuen is the theme song for movie 4 and the guitar strums are quite nice~

i dont hav a thing bout remembering names really...so i dunno :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #37 on: April 09 2005, 03:06 pm »
oo thks tune.. XD!! hehe and u deserve a cookie for telling me so much.. XD

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: April 09 2005, 03:13 pm »
thkies~~ :D

any1 likes naruto opening songs? my fav is "kanashimi wo yasashisa ni" i like it partially coz the child version of each character is juz kawaiiii~~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #39 on: April 09 2005, 03:20 pm »
OMG!! u took the words out of my mouth.. that's my favourite naruto song too.. HAHA!! i luved that song.. the opening is so good.. and kawaii wit the lil kids.. garaa (is that the spelling).. was so cute.. HAHA!!! i really like that song..

but i stopped watching naruto a while ago.. so i don't no the new ones.. but heard a bit of it.. and i don't like them at all.. kanashimi wo yasashisa ni is the BEST naruto opening.. XD