Poll

Who do you think Sakura should be with?

Clone Syaoran (aka Syaoran with the blue eyes)
14 (19.4%)
Real Syaoran
16 (22.2%)
OUR Syaoran (if he ever comes back)
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 68

AuthorTopic: Who you think Sakura should be with?  (Read 38764 times)

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
Re: Who you think Sakura should be with?
« Reply #40 on: August 18 2006, 09:45 am »
Yukito said, he is the one she is meant to be with, or something like that. He was directly refering to the Shaoran that was with her at the time. He also said they would have to go through 'a major ordeal', or something like that, before the end though. He was using astronomy.....

Sorry for my innacuracy. My TRC DVD's are fake, so i dont trust there accurcy. Bad ebay purchuse......

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #41 on: August 19 2006, 08:04 am »
i remenber something important about the first epiosde...touya,Sakura's brother,who was certainly aware of what was being to occur thanks to Yukito's clairvoyance,said to clone shaolan with a glance that could see throught heart,that he was entrusted him the sake of his sister,because he believed in him,so it could mean that clone shaolan was really the one that yukito was presuming to be destined to the princess  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 19 2006, 12:44 pm »
voted for our syaoran

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #43 on: August 21 2006, 12:34 am »
I voted for OUR Syaoran! MY Syaoran! The Syaoran I miss too mucchhhh!!!

*come back Syaoran! Your fangirls (or maybe just me x.x) miss you!*

Offline TrC_ChRiStI*

• Big Fan
  • ~$~ý~à~ø~®~à~N~
« Reply #44 on: August 21 2006, 03:44 am »
haha i voted for OUR  syaoran , too

I know that our love cant fall

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: August 21 2006, 05:06 am »
no wonder that it is our shaolan who is leading,but even if we all like him for his bravery,sense of sacrifice and faith for love,this "perfect" personnality is sometimes annoying  :dodge::
he only lives,breathes and acts for Sakura,he really needs to think a little about himself  :sweatdrop:!
but this is this endless devotion for Sakura that makes him look like...a robot  :keke:!
i mean,don't you find it weird that he keeps saying again and again "i will do anything to get back Sakura's feathers" -_-?
i wonder where is the switch to stop him  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 21 2006, 05:19 am »
hehe, I tried to find the button, but I think he hasn't

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #47 on: August 21 2006, 04:41 pm »
no wonder that it is our shaolan who is leading,but even if we all like him for his bravery,sense of sacrifice and faith for love,this "perfect" personnality is sometimes annoying?:dodge::
he only lives,breathes and acts for Sakura,he really needs to think a little about himself?:sweatdrop:!
but this is this endless devotion for Sakura that makes him look like...a robot?:keke:!
i mean,don't you find it weird that he keeps saying again and again "i will do anything to get back Sakura's feathers" -_-?
i wonder where is the switch to stop him?:haha:

*NODS FURIOUSLY* that's why i voted for Clone Syaoran.. it's prefectly alright to be a little imprefect.. what matters is that he looks ultra cool!!!!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: August 22 2006, 08:31 am »
of course he looks ultra cool,after all he is the most perfectionned android and sophisticated artificial intelligence of all time  :haha:
(he would really has been elected by an overwhelming majority if he had travelled into Chobits' world  :okay:)

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #49 on: August 22 2006, 08:34 am »
HHehehehe,yes...Oh, I hope C/Syaoran ends up with Sakura.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: August 22 2006, 11:48 am »
of course he looks ultra cool,after all he is the most perfectionned android and sophisticated artificial intelligence of all time :haha:
(he would really has been elected by an overwhelming majority if he had travelled into Chobits' world :okay:)

hahax.. i guess that would also qualify him for a co-oridnator in Gundam Seed since he's so prefect he could qualify for a 'Superhuman"!! hahax.. if it's Kira VS Syaoran.. i wouldn't know who to choose!! o.O

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #51 on: August 23 2006, 12:39 am »
poor Clone Shaolan,he has just become a mere doll without any feelings now,and he can't even feel anymore the physically pain :surprised:!
when Kurogane has cast him against the wall his arms was broken but his face remained closed  -_-!
i'm sure that if Real shaolan had succeeded to pierce Clone shaolan throat with his sword before Sakura stopped him,he would have remained still impassive  :sweatdrop:!
(exactly like the chickens who keep running even after their head has been cut  :haha:)
« Last Edit: August 23 2006, 12:49 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #52 on: August 29 2006, 12:17 am »
hahax.. i guess that would also qualify him for a co-oridnator in Gundam Seed since he's so prefect he could qualify for a 'Superhuman"!! hahax.. if it's Kira VS Syaoran.. i wouldn't know who to choose!! o.O

same with me i can't choose either kira and syaoran because they two are so cool!!!

Offline little kittie san

• hug me and don't ever let go...
« Reply #53 on: September 10 2006, 07:19 am »
which is which man!!!
i wanna vote for the syaoran that travels around with sakura and mokona and others...

♥In life, there's no such thing as coincidence. There's only Inevitability.♥

♡A new pair of jeans would make me happy for only a day.
♡A new cell phone would make me happy for only a week.
♡A new car would make me happy for only a month.
♡A new house would make me happy for a year.
you know what can make me happy forever?

♡♥ You ♥♡

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: September 10 2006, 12:08 pm »
which is which man!!!
i wanna vote for the syaoran that travels around with sakura and mokona and others...

A bit confusing with THREE Syaorans har? the one you like is coined with the name "OUR Syaoran"

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Fai-Kitty

« Reply #55 on: September 10 2006, 12:24 pm »
I wonder why so few people vote for Clone Syaoran?  either way i still voted for him. I think the real Syaoran is too much of an "ideal character" for my taste i perfer people with SOME faults (yes it's strange but it's true) so thats why Clone Syaoran won my vote.  :D
Manga, You just gotta Love it!!

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: September 10 2006, 01:43 pm »
I wonder why so few people vote for Clone Syaoran??either way i still voted for him. I think the real Syaoran is too much of an "ideal character" for my taste i perfer people with SOME faults (yes it's strange but it's true) so thats why Clone Syaoran won my vote.?:D

you are not strange!!! i voted for Clone Syaoran too!! coz Clow Syaoran is far too prefect.. i like him with some faults too!!! if that makes you strange i must be weird too.. hahax.. another reason i like Clone Syaoran is because of his BLUE eyes.. *looks at avator* ermz.. hope you don't mind..

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline twilight_star

• New Fan
  • I love the way i am :D
« Reply #57 on: September 12 2006, 03:10 am »
Syaoran is sometimes tooooooooo perfect but not always! Sometimes he has faults too, Anyways I think that Syaoran looks better with his naturally brown eyes :)

No one can predict the future or decide it's fate...the best thing to do is beleive...

Offline Fai-Kitty

« Reply #58 on: September 14 2006, 10:44 am »
you are not strange!!! i voted for Clone Syaoran too!! coz Clow Syaoran is far too prefect.. i like him with some faults too!!! if that makes you strange i must be weird too.. hahax.. another reason i like Clone Syaoran is because of his BLUE eyes.. *looks at avator* ermz.. hope you don't mind..

Aha! so i'm not crazy! ya the blue eye's are definently anonother reason why Clone Syaoran won my vote (not to be superficial or any thing) but who couldn't love them?
Manga, You just gotta Love it!!

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 14 2006, 12:55 pm »
uhhhhhh!!!!!! thats a hard question!!!! ><.............. fine OUR Syaoran because i just like him too much XP