AuthorTopic: Gravitation  (Read 18440 times)

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
Re: Gravitation
« Reply #40 on: July 04 2005, 03:13 pm »
:noteworthy: Sakaki u´ve great anime & music taste
I Loved the AMV! heh i´ve watch the vidoe 5 times  :XD:

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #41 on: July 04 2005, 03:21 pm »
***Sakaki u´ve great anime & music taste
I Loved the AMV! heh i´ve watch the vidoe 5 times***

I'm so happy you liked it!!  :lol:

I'm going to make another one using the next few episodes.
It's going to be like a music video series that follows the whole anime.
Since the anime is only 13 episodes it will probably be maybe three or four music videos.

I'm also making one video that is all the comedy and chibi parts.
I've got the song picked out, just have to rip the footage.
It's going to be hilarious!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: July 06 2005, 04:39 am »
I can't wait! And I absolutely loved your video! Masterpiece!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: July 06 2005, 07:06 am »
I just finished watching through the first half of episode six and this series is SO AWESOME!
Show content
The part where Yuki's brother (who has a big crush on Ryuichi) is there watching tv with Shuichi and then starts hugging Shuichi telling him he looks like Ryuichi is SO funny. Then Shuichi yells for Yuki to help him and Yuki walks in.

There are so many really wonderful parts to this series.
But, like I said before, the anime in totally different from the manga.
The anime is a lot nicer.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: July 06 2005, 07:14 am »
I love that scene! Tatsuha is so cool! But the best episode has gotta be 13 (and maybe part of 12  - not sure when it begins)...Trust me, you'll love the flashbacks of Yuki's past and the finale!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: July 06 2005, 07:22 am »
I can't wait. It's hard not to sit down and just watch the whole thing.
I've read all the manga though, so I know the story line and how the manga ends.
The only real difference I see is that Shuichi is cuter in the anime and Yuki is nicer and the whole thing is just a lot sweeter.

Seki's voice as Shuichi is so awesome. I can't imagine what this anime would've been like without him. He's just perfect showing the range of emotions that Shuichi goes through, being the hyper little guy he is!

And Yuki's voice is perfect too. (can't remember the seiyuu's name right now, it's the guy who does Hatori on FB)
And I love Hiro so much! He is just so sweet and adorable to Shuichi!!
The seiyuu in this anime are so perfect and wonderful.
I really think it's the best voiced anime that I have ever seen.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #46 on: July 06 2005, 09:03 am »
I've been following the manga for a while (though I haven't bought any lately - only up to vol. 6).  I like the series.. one of the few great shounen-ai series that are out there. Though the latest books I read are starting to be love-hate... it seems like the plot will go off on some crazy ridiculous rabbit-trail (like the cooking competition show - what was up with that?), and I'll start thinking 'this is really stupid... tell me *why* do I like this series?' But then Murakami-san will throw me a super-cute-and-sexy YukixShuichi fluff moment and I'll melt to goo again and go buy the next volume. x_x; I guess I should get the anime. ^^;;

To yaoi fans: has anyone else seen Murakami's "remix" doujinshi she wrote for her own series? Yumm-ness. :P

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: July 06 2005, 11:02 am »
Pikari, I know what you mean about the manga.
That's one of the reasons I like the anime better.
They did take out a couple things from the manga, but the characters are so much more likeable.
I don't really care for the art all that much in the manga either. Sometimes the characters look drawn well, and other times they look pretty bad.
Hiro seems so much more *there* in the anime, I'm really beginning to love him.
The way he cares for Shuichi is so sweet.
I want a Hiro!!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: July 08 2005, 08:30 am »
I'm up to episode eight now and it's getting SO GOOD!

Show content
The part where Shuichi goes to Yuki's house but there is nothing there because Yuki left, is so sad! Shuichi totally has a meltdown, kicking the walls and everything. I was so glad when Tatsuha showed up behind him and took him to Yuki.
 And the scene where Shuichi was attacked..oh. I wasn't sure how much of that from the manga they would leave in.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: July 09 2005, 03:32 am »
That scene's cool, but I still prefer the last ever episode....I wnat more, but I'm not sure where the series would go from there.

So the manga...I guess it's gone way past the storyline of episode 13?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: July 09 2005, 07:00 am »
***That scene's cool, but I still prefer the last ever episode....I wnat more, but I'm not sure where the series would go from there.***

There are at least a couple oav's that have come out since the anime.
The animation style looks a bit different though.

And I'm not sure about if the manga goes farther because I haven't finished watching the series. Give me a day or so. I have the feeling I'm going to sit down and watch the rest of the episodes in one big block.
I love this anime so much.

Oh, and I read at animenewsnetwork that the author just put out the first new chapter of Gravitation since the manga finished.
Not sure what it's about because I haven't seen it yet!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: July 09 2005, 07:02 am »
The OAVs were really the whole series squished into a shorter time, but with small changes. Like, I think Yuki had a heart problem, not a stomach ulcer....and other things like that. They weren't original stories.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: July 09 2005, 07:06 am »
Really? Guess I'll pass on that then.
The animation looked different also.

I'm interested a bit in the new chapter though, although I really liked the manga ending and don't want to ruin it for myself.
K san is so funny at the end of the manga.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #53 on: July 13 2005, 04:01 am »
I never really liked K....Yuki was my favourite, but he was closely followed by Tatsuha and Ryuichi!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: July 13 2005, 07:27 am »
I love Tatsuha!
He is so funny and a bit naughty.

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #55 on: July 13 2005, 09:58 am »
; ; i got stuck on ep 8 can any one tell me where i can find dirrec links on gravitaion pls ; ;

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #56 on: July 18 2005, 05:38 pm »
I don't know where to find DL of the episodes.

Also, I'm still stuck on episode eight. Just can't get back in the mood to watch right now. I'm too into Tsubasa stuff right now.
Suppose I'll come back to it at some point though.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #57 on: July 26 2005, 09:38 pm »
I have 13.5% done of the bittorrent for the episodes...sigh. I have about 4 more days to go, it says.

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #58 on: October 21 2005, 05:15 pm »
My favorite character is Ruyichi (ok i don't know how to spell it  ^^u) , he is the best  :keke:.  And i also love Suichi, he is totally cute, always making people to laugh :), and he is always crying eventhough that makes him look like a crybaby :haha: and i think that's what makes him so cute.  :inlove:

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #59 on: October 31 2005, 09:04 pm »
Yeah, Ryuichi is so funny! And I love how he can switch from being so chibi-like and hyper to ultra serious and intense! And Shuichi....cute, but not a great character in my opinion.

Yuki? Before I watched the series, I thought he'd be this cold, harsh person from what everyone was saying. But when I watched it, he didn't seem that way at all!

By the way, how come so many fics put Ryuichi and Tatsuha together? In the anime, he's nowhere near as obsessed as he's often made out to be. Except for that scene with Ryuichi, then there's no real evidence....(but don't get me wrong, I adore that coupling!)