Poll

Should Tsubasa be made into a live action movie?

No, it shouldn't!
38 (57.6%)
It would be nice
13 (19.7%)
Don't care...
3 (4.5%)
Yes, definetly!
1 (1.5%)
Depends...
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Tsubasa as a live action movie?  (Read 19531 times)

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
Re: Tsubasa as a live action movie?
« Reply #20 on: July 26 2006, 12:04 am »
Viggo Mortensen as Kurogane would work. Orlando Bloom as Fai too, now that I think of it. And Elijah Wood as Syaoran. On that note, the entire cast of LOTR fits the Tsubasa thing so well. XD Except for Sakura. I dunno who will play Sakura. XD

Oh no! Viggo Mortensen is far too ugly for Kuro! *gets beaten up by the Viggo fans* And Orlando Bloom is too manly for Fye, IMHO.

I kinda want to see it, just to see how bad it would be. xDD The Bleach Musical, the Prince of Tennis musicals and the Death Note movie both look great, so you never know, it could turn out all right.

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #21 on: July 27 2006, 01:55 am »
Ewww.. no !

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #22 on: July 27 2006, 01:57 am »
Orlando Bloom as Fai!!! Ewwww  -_-

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #23 on: July 27 2006, 01:59 am »
I don't think there's an actor alive that 's pretty enough to play Fai.

And I agree with you, Airashii, Orlando Bloom as Fai would just make people go, "ZOMg LegolaSSss!!1!!"
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 01 2006, 02:59 am »
Ohmygawd, NO! *faints*

(But if someone has to play Fye, maybe Gackt? *gets bricked* Just a silly thought... *hides*)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #25 on: August 01 2006, 03:06 am »
Ohmygawd, NO! *faints*

(But if someone has to play Fye, maybe Gackt? *gets bricked* Just a silly thought... *hides*)

XD XD XD Ha ha!! Isn't Gackt's voice a litte manly? XD Imagine GACKT saying "Hyuu!" Although it'd be entertaining, I doubt it'd work.

Heh, the only existing person I've seen with proportions remotely like Fai's is Miyavi. And anyone who has seen Miyavi knows Miyavi CAN'T be Fai!!! XD XD

Kuro: Shut up, you annoying mage!
Miyavi!Fai: Miyavi desu. *rocking around with his ADD*
Kuro: *blink blink*
Miyavi!Fai: Miyavi desu. *ADD continues*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 01 2006, 03:17 am »
XD XD XD Ha ha!! Isn't Gackt's voice a litte manly? XD Imagine GACKT saying "Hyuu!" Although it'd be entertaining, I doubt it'd work.

Heh, the only existing person I've seen with proportions remotely like Fai's is Miyavi. And anyone who has seen Miyavi knows Miyavi CAN'T be Fai!!! XD XD

Kuro: Shut up, you annoying mage!
Miyavi!Fai: Miyavi desu. *rocking around with his ADD*
Kuro: *blink blink*
Miyavi!Fai: Miyavi desu. *ADD continues*

lmao, that's hilarious :hehe: I don't know much about Miyavi (I'm not so much into VK, y'know) but it sounds like Kuro would be just as annoyed as he is by Fye.

And I thought of Gackt mostly because of his hair. But him saying Hyuu... *snickers*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #27 on: August 01 2006, 03:28 am »
lmao, that's hilarious :hehe: I don't know much about Miyavi (I'm not so much into VK, y'know) but it sounds like Kuro would be just as annoyed as he is by Fye.

And I thought of Gackt mostly because of his hair. But him saying Hyuu... *snickers*

Well Miyavi is spacy and hyper and weird..... Well, with just that description he sounds like Fai, but trust me, he's not like him at all! XD Because he's also immature, egotistical, and... and... MIYAVI.. There really is no way to describe him.. Truth be told, tons of people hate him for all of his negative traits (there are many), but frankly he's so pretty I like him anyway. And although he's pretty, he's got too many facial piercings to be Fai! XD

And which Gackt hair were you thinking? XD Are you thinking of Vanilla PV hair? Because that's the only Gackt hair I can think of that looks at all like Fai's! Ah, actually Malice Mizer Gackt's Le Ciel hair looks MORE like Fai's, it's just gotta be blonde..

But hey! You guys know who would make a good Syaoran? Kinya! XD XD *runs away before she's attacked*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #28 on: August 01 2006, 10:23 am »
for fai i saw this CD on sale at walmart, but i forget the isnger's name, but his picture: the perfect shade of blue eye4s and the closest thing to fai's hair style. (it would just need a bleach job to be fai's hair color) toobad i dont remember his name -_-...next time i go to the muisic section at walmar5t ill tell you
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Dokaka

• Huh?!
« Reply #29 on: August 03 2006, 05:20 pm »
I think it wouldn't work, Seeing T

Offline Dokaka

• Huh?!
« Reply #30 on: August 03 2006, 05:26 pm »
I think it wouldn't work, Seeing TRC Characters being played by live actors will only dumb it down and make it very Cheesy. A very big no no to that live action movie. but hey, that's only me.

Offline MJ Walker

• I will be the godmother of AllenxRabi's baby <3
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #31 on: August 18 2006, 04:10 pm »
I don't know if this topic brought up, but here it goes...

I was reading (a long time ago) a news article (from a newsletter that I receive from the website Loop, I think) that FOX bought the right to do a live action movie of Tsubasa, I don't know it it is true (and I doubt if it is), but maybe they did it because they think that Tsubasa is going to be a hit, when it reaches the United States.

Personally, I think Tsubasa shouldn't be made into a live action movie!! Imagine how lame it would be! Ugh! -_-

What do you think?

I just can't imagine that. I could barely imagine it, but it would be just plain chessy.

My first siggie on Photoshop! Yeay for me!!
Did System of a Down do the new DeathNote opening!?
Lol

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #32 on: August 26 2006, 01:37 am »
I don't think so... look at Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. XD It didn't look great in my eyes...
Tsubasa would be plain weird. o.o;;
I agree qith Rekall red eyes don't look great on screen...
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #33 on: August 27 2006, 01:13 am »
Really? I thought PGSM was good... granted, it wasn't catchy at the beginning. But the actors were great and they did a great job and I applaud them for that. In a sense, at least they didn't ruin Sailr Moon's name. They did garner new fans... my only problem with the series would just be Luna. But that's going off topic...

A live action series might work... we might all be complaining about tiny details, knowing us, who like to compare to the original work. Something like, "Kurogane's eyes aren't red" or "The guy acting as Fye isn't good looking enough" or something like that... but if the storyline is done well and the actors acted well, the series would be enjoyable. That was something I've learnt from PGSM. It may be nothing compared to the original series, but it's still possible for it to be entertaining.

Though if it's American... -_- I still have doubts over Americans doing something that's from Japan. No offence, but so far I haven't seen one decent show that the Americans adapted from Japan.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #34 on: August 27 2006, 03:40 am »
Luna was a plushie. o.o;
Okay back on topic. If it was a live action... there would be tons of strange effects. XD ex feather going in chest and the first episode. lol Like this show I used to watch that was so corny... people flying everywhere with cheap effects. XD It was so funny. But Tsubasa won't be like that.
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #35 on: September 01 2006, 06:47 pm »
i would definitely like to see Tsubasa in live action. it'd be interesting to watch :keke: plus i'd like to see who'd play syaoran and sakura
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
  • I'm in my own little fan-obssesed world.....
« Reply #36 on: September 09 2006, 11:40 am »
Really? I thought PGSM was good... granted, it wasn't catchy at the beginning. But the actors were great and they did a great job and I applaud them for that. In a sense, at least they didn't ruin Sailr Moon's name. They did garner new fans... my only problem with the series would just be Luna. But that's going off topic...

A live action series might work... we might all be complaining about tiny details, knowing us, who like to compare to the original work. Something like, "Kurogane's eyes aren't red" or "The guy acting as Fye isn't good looking enough" or something like that... but if the storyline is done well and the actors acted well, the series would be enjoyable. That was something I've learnt from PGSM. It may be nothing compared to the original series, but it's still possible for it to be entertaining.

Though if it's American... -_- I still have doubts over Americans doing something that's from Japan. No offence, but so far I haven't seen one decent show that the Americans adapted from Japan.

I agree with that Americans can't really adapt japanese things that well..... and I AM American.  :sweatdrop:

I would see it if it came out, if to only see who was cast and how bad it is. But i hoped it doesn't..... It would sorta wierd. I mean just stike to Anime people!  its preetier   :XD:
~Regular occurences at my School~
Friend:" You do know that your not sopposed to read magna for your reading list?"
Me: " Um.... um.... yea, but what they don't know can't hurt them!"
    Art teacher(with german/french accent)" NO!!! No Anime eyes! I hate them! Make recular eyes on your kite!"
Me: Grumble....Grumble.... Art Teach:" What was that!?" Me: "Nothing..."
        ~ When kite is done~
Friend:" thats anime eyes on your kite, Kelley." Me: " You know that, I know that, But she doesn't!"
 ~ this happens alot at my school~

Offline twilight_star

• New Fan
  • I love the way i am :D
« Reply #37 on: September 12 2006, 03:17 am »
I agree, I would entirly ruin the plot and all, If the Japanese did it then maybe... but Americans WILL ruin it !

No one can predict the future or decide it's fate...the best thing to do is beleive...

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 14 2006, 12:31 am »
No....I don't think it would work out. I love watching Japanese/Asian live action, but for this story and this material, it SO wouldn't work out. We can say all we want about finding actors, but when it coems down to it you usually never get both talent and looks in one package when comming off of an anime/manga series. Its either wonderful talent, but looks very little like the character: even different hair color or height, Or they look very similar to the character but their acting sucks and its impossible to take them seriously. Dramas(series) are usually well made, but the chraters never really look like the characters, but the acting can be wonderful. I just can't see them doing a great job on special effects......
*off topic*
Yet, I was completely blown away by Ryuku from DeathNote!! *faints*
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 14 2006, 07:54 am »
kool that wouldn't be a bad idea XD, *mumbles* i bet i'm the only one saying this