AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 55384 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #20 on: July 19 2006, 01:23 pm »
Show content
Hold on, real Syaoran said 'that Sakura'. That means he know another Sakura too! Is he really CCS!Syaoran?

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #21 on: July 19 2006, 01:29 pm »
Oh my .....gosh!!  O_o  That was definitely worth that two week wait...  Ahahah!!  

Show content
So, according to Pikari, Clone!Syaoran's feelings for Sakura was his own all along.  It wasn't the ying/yang seal's doing.  What?   I'm confused now a bit.  If that's so....   O__________O  How's that going to get back our Syaoran!?    

Poor Real!Syaoran.  He's been trying his best only to get blasted by Fai's magic, plus, his sword (which use to be Kurogane's).   Ending with Sakura shouting, "Syaoran-kun!!".  

That was definitely a cool battle though.  Jump-kick (CCS style) vs. kick (Seishirou style).     Hmm... so Real!Syaoran would probably not be able to get feelings/memories for Sakura, eh?  

Show content
Hold on, real Syaoran said 'that Sakura'. That means he know another Sakura too! Is he really CCS!Syaoran?

And no!   CCS!Syaoran does not equal Real!Syaoran.   :wink:
O.o

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #22 on: July 19 2006, 01:34 pm »
Show content
Welllllll I think real!Syaoran is from Clow, since Syaoran and Sakura' s souls are bound together and there was no other Syaoran on Clow, after all. And that's where Fei-Wong Reed put Syaoran so that he'd meet up with Sakura, so real!Syaoran is probably the Syaoran from Clow, otherwise why would Fei-Wong Reed risk the real Syaoran showing up while Clonie was around?

Also, I think I might be one of the few people to think that real!Syaoran being from CCS would be lame -_-
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline IrisAstra

• Even if this heart is not mine...
« Reply #23 on: July 19 2006, 01:40 pm »
Thanks for the tip!
Show content
"That" Sakura? Oh no, you don't think that there's another Sakura for Real!Syaoran whose probably his sister or something? Because THAT. WOULD. BE. SICK. And knowing CLAMP, not totally unexpected...
Speaking of her, what will happen if and when an Other!(possibly kick-butt)Sakura shows up? Probably using Clow Cards? (not that I believe that Real!Syaoran is from CCS world [I think it'slame too], but if he can do CCS Syaoran's fighting style, I wouldn't be shocked if the Cards show up. Probably mixed with a feather--oh man, too many plotbunnies! :sweatdrop:)
Seeking the right eye....

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #24 on: July 19 2006, 01:45 pm »
Show content
It'd be cool if CLAMP did something with the cards! However,since it looks like Real!Syaoran's gonna stick around for a while, having it turn out that he's a character from an already pre-existing series would be rather...whassa word...

...Well, as the Tsubasa anime shows, re-using characters isn't always the best path to thread. Though CCS Syaoran is cooler than Tsubasa Syaoran, in my opinion anyway. Still, yeah, not likin' the idea.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #25 on: July 19 2006, 01:50 pm »
Uhh...

Show content
What if he's not from Clow, and what if Fei Wong took him from another world so that no one in Clow would recognize him and be like "oh, look, there's that kid from a few weeks ago".  After all, RealSyaoran had to have parents, or relatives, or someone he was living with, if he lived in Clow.  Wouldn't they see him with Fujitaka and take him back?

And if he's from another world, then he could be talking about another Sakura that he fell in love with in that world.  I'm not saying CCS, by any means, cause I have a feeling that would be completely weird and would mean that Syaoran mysteriously disappeared for a long time from China/Japan/wherever he was.  Which we know he didn't.

Sharing the same soul, I think its plausible that they might share fighting styles with CCS Syaoran.  Maybe.  Ah, these are just ideas.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #26 on: July 19 2006, 02:15 pm »
Show content
Maybe Syaoran was an orphan to begin with, or maybe Fei-Wong Reed killed his parents. I mean, it's certainly possible for real!Syaoran to have been on another world, but I'm leaning more towards Clow.

*Sigh* I hope real!Syaoran sticks around for a while. He's cool. :icon_king:

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #27 on: July 19 2006, 02:34 pm »
Show content
Maybe Syaoran was an orphan to begin with, or maybe Fei-Wong Reed killed his parents. I mean, it's certainly possible for real!Syaoran to have been on another world, but I'm leaning more towards Clow.

*Sigh* I hope real!Syaoran sticks around for a while. He's cool. :icon_king:

Show content
I know.  I want him to stick around too!   I want to know his past!   :D   Speaking of parents, I've been trying to think of why Real!Syaoran would end up in FWR's place.   We know FWR "captured" him, but what if, FWR killed Real!Syaoran's parents in order to "bait" Syaoran into coming to his place?   Just a random theory thought.   O_o   

Other than that, it would make sense if Real!Syaoran came from Clow kingdom's world.  It wouldn't necessarily be Clow kingdom but other countries on Clow's world.   Then again, back when CopiedHeart!Syaoran was travelling countries with Fujitaka, someone would've recognized Syaoran.   So, if that doesn't work, Real!Syaoran would be from another dimension (that was related to FWR of cuorse because of the "bat symbol").   Maybe, a dimension that had no Sakura!?  O___O
O.o

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #28 on: July 19 2006, 03:08 pm »
Tentative summary on Syaoran's explanation since I just read it: Real Syaoran says the yin-yang is half of his heart, which ended up being returned to Syaoran through Fai's eye that he stole. Apparantly the reason Fai was so willing to let EvilSyao take his eye. But RealSyao says once the seal had been broken it couldn't be returned, and that Fai should have known that, but he risked it anyway. Awww.... XD
whaty!!?? he did it on PURPOSE!? O_O

Show content
heh, its kinda cool that realsyao has 2 eyes now i guess ^^;;

what a chapter. Real syao's going to end up paying for his choice of wardrobe ^^;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 19 2006, 04:00 pm »
seriously, i think the real syaoran's looks wway cuter

Show content
sakura finally wakes up FINALLY!,

is there a translation
by me.

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #30 on: July 19 2006, 04:04 pm »
ZOMG....

Show content
I knew Sakura would wake up! Now, use your super magical powers to stop Syaoran!

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #31 on: July 19 2006, 07:11 pm »
Oh my,
Show content
Yin Syaoran looks so hawt. X3 I do not know who to support now... partly because I miss Innocent!Syaoran... ;_;
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #32 on: July 19 2006, 07:26 pm »
zomg...Kudan....icon love *cracks up*

But yes, very interesting chapter.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #33 on: July 19 2006, 09:06 pm »
such a chapter. even tho i have NO clue as to whats being said, its still good. (ill have to DL the "official" RAW when their posted cuz these first-draft scans is missing a page ^^)
kuro's face...theres definalty minimal kurofainess there ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #34 on: July 19 2006, 09:15 pm »
Am I the only one disappointed by this chapter?...

Show content
The previous chapters were all actionpacked and angsty. But this... Kinda made me yawn. I didn't gasp once.
For some reason, Yin Syaoran looks much cuter than the Syaoran we know. Perhaps because he's younger, I dunno. He seems younger, anyway.

As for the "That Sakura" comment... It's obvious he knows another Sakura. And it's obvious he loves her. (eh, CLAMP?)
So... Do you all think that that other Sakura is going to show up eventually? To help her Syaoran out? That'd be cute. At the ending of Tsubasa, we'd have two Sakura/Syaoran couples, and one Kurogane/Fai couple. ^_^

I am going to spazz if Kurogane murders the original Syaoran, because of that bat symbol.
Kurogane: You're related to Batman! DIE!
Syaoran: *gets stabbed* I didn't choose to wear these ugly clothes! I was captured by him! Nggh... *bleeds*
Kurogane: ... Ah, whoops. Sorry bout that.
Syaoran: No, no. It's an honest mistake. It can happen to anyone. *dies*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 19 2006, 09:16 pm »
ZOMG (<-- gosh, I say that even if I don't know what the "Z" part means)

Thiz iz crazy! Crazy crazy! I can''t understand a single word... Oh man I can't wait for the scanslation

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #36 on: July 19 2006, 09:35 pm »
I can't even get onto livejournal to SEE it. Be glad you can see it!

LJ won't load for me. It's being a little h0r.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #37 on: July 19 2006, 09:46 pm »
ZOMG (<-- gosh, I say that even if I don't know what the "Z" part means)

The Z is just to make it sound funny. If you pronouce it, it'd be something like...  Zoh my God! XD
I think there's an article about it on Wikipedia. ^^'

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #38 on: July 19 2006, 09:47 pm »
Am I the only one disappointed by this chapter?

Show content
Well, it is boring in some respect, but I was a little surprised that
1) Sakura woke up (was expecting the group to give her a lame excuse to 'preserve her innocence' or whatnot).
2) Fai had let Cloney take his eye. He better start talking once he gain conciousness - I want explanations!

I am going to spazz if Kurogane murders the original Syaoran, because of that bat symbol.
Kurogane: You're related to Batman! DIE!
Syaoran: *gets stabbed* I didn't choose to wear these ugly clothes! I was captured by him! Nggh... *bleeds*
Kurogane: ... Ah, whoops. Sorry bout that.
Syaoran: No, no. It's an honest mistake. It can happen to anyone. *dies*

*grins*  Ah, but I'm still hoping that Kurogane will keep his head cool and ask question s first...eh, thats not too likely is it? Still, I just feel he won't attack Syaoran #1, he probably doesn't sense a malicious aura from #1, and usually Kurogane's instincts are pretty spot on...
Do you think Fai could've seen that bat symbol before too? Hitsuzen and all that?

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 19 2006, 09:55 pm »
The Z is just to make it sound funny. If you pronouce it, it'd be something like... Zoh my God! XD
I think there's an article about it on Wikipedia. ^^'

Thank you. ^__^

Does.. anyone have... TRANSLATIONS?