AuthorTopic: The Girl Thread Version 2.0  (Read 34964 times)

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
Re: The Girl Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #140 on: November 11 2006, 09:28 pm »
Don't mean to sound rude or anything (just curious), what would you do if you are having a relationship with a guy who you are totally in love with, and he asks you to marry him? Or if you accidently fally pregant?

If you ae afaid about the pain of giving birth, you can get a c-section. I know (here is aus) that if you are gonna give birth naturally, the doctors give you drugs to ease the pain - my cousin was given that opinion, but she refused - she regretted that XD and that was with her first child and now she is pregant with her second
HYUU~!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #141 on: November 11 2006, 09:33 pm »
:XD: as if someone is going to fall for me, right? :lol:

*sigh* stupid period... ugh... meow...

*screams* VAMPIRE KNIGHT RULES!!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
« Reply #142 on: November 11 2006, 09:38 pm »
:XD: as if someone is going to fall for me, right? :lol:

You just honestly never know.... i also think of the same thing. But I have vowed never to have my marriage (when I get married - keyword: when) to end in bitter devorce or seperation - just like my parents who are dievorced...
HYUU~!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #143 on: November 11 2006, 09:44 pm »
awww... ;_; *pats*

it's okay... read Vampire Knight so you'll feel better! :XD:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
« Reply #144 on: November 11 2006, 09:48 pm »
*hugs*
HYUU~!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #145 on: November 12 2006, 11:47 am »
Pregnancy and sex looks painful. And I can't handle a baby... I'm not good with kids!

I might adopt a kid myself... No pain of pregnancy to go through and a poor kid will finally have a home!

Might is because I predict I will financially troubled in the future.

I might seem too childish to be a girlfriend much less wife. I refuse to drive a car (dangerous), hate makeup or a dress (makes me uncomfortable), and I have a bad body. (Not sure if I could be called fat or not... But I have rough skin and such.)

well you are still a baby ^^
you might met a cute guy.. and would like to be with him forever and ever

and my longest relation was 3moths old ;___;
the shortest.. 5 mins lol

me in the other side-- well i decided to not get married either >__<"
im old enough to think of that >__>
if i did. .. it would be with a girl-- but law doesn't let me *cursed law and its stupid rules*
and I DEFINETLY WON'T HAVE KIDS ,, I WON'T GET PREGNANT!! -- they don't deserve to be born and live in this stupid world-- i will take my vagina one of this days--
but cuz there is some people that already born even if their mothers didn't want to.. well i might adopt ^^ .-- just if i'm able to go to us-- i will adopt one..first.. -- not a baby.. maybe +5 yo..

Err... I have been thinking of a guy lately... Not sure if it's real or not... *hides in a corner awkward*

Curse laws and US problems with gayness! Shouldn't we be free to love whoever we want?