AuthorTopic: How to deal with the aftereffects of a breakup  (Read 6327 times)

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
Re: How to deal with the aftereffects of a breakup
« Reply #20 on: August 20 2006, 06:21 pm »
OMG!!!!!! that was soooo mean of them for doing that :surprised: If I was in that position, I'd stay strong and try to forget about what happened. With regards to your friends being busy, why don't you try finding online friends. :keke: It worked for me and it kept me busy and talking while my real-life friends were busy.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #21 on: August 20 2006, 06:35 pm »
This isn't exactly a break-up but the guy was leading me on giving me all these signals saying he wanted to go out with me....he asked me out and well i like him and i said yes...he stood there then hes friends came out lauhgin there heads off saying God i can't believe you fell for that..
guh. ive been delt that dozens of times in highschool :shifty: complete a-holes and morons really.

Necter Rain is right, as well as real life friends, make some online friends. their easier to make then real life ones in a wayy, cuz you really dont have to worry about how you talk or what you look like. you just have common interests and stuff like that :keke:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #22 on: August 20 2006, 09:27 pm »
This isn't exactly a break-up but the guy was leading me on giving me all these signals saying he wanted to go out with me....he asked me out and well i like him and i said yes...he stood there then hes friends came out lauhgin there heads off saying God i can't believe you fell for that...i ran away of course...i tried  being with friends people that make me happy...but Surprisingly they're all busy what am i suppose to do now???

OMI, that is so cruel. If somone did that to me i would be very upset. I hope you are ok.

SailorYue-chan is right. It is always good to have frends from online. You can meet many people of different cultures, and make some really good friends. You may find that people spend time online as they are in similar situations to yours, and you can really relate, and help each other.

My MSN name is, "Diamond rings get you nothing more than a life long lesson". Amazinly relavent ^^

AZ

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 23 2006, 03:55 am »
Thanks Guys you Made my Day!!! Alixis i didn't know who you were when i added you thanks! BE on soon ^_^
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #24 on: August 25 2006, 07:20 pm »
Kool. Its good to know i could help. I look foward to talking to you :D