AuthorTopic: trc character's defects ^_^U  (Read 8995 times)

Offline mia-chan

• Good Fan
  • S+S forever until Syaoran meets me!
Re: trc character's defects ^_^U
« Reply #20 on: May 16 2006, 08:17 pm »
I wouldn't exactly call those character defects... Definitely not from a writing standpoint, at least. Actually, everything that's been said is really what makes him a great character, and why he's one of the most popular characters in the series. You could call them faults, sure, but then perfect people are boring. Case in point: *glances at Sakura and Syaoran*

Sakura is probably the most annoying, since CLAMP seemed to turn her into a stereotype anime sweet girl/damsel in distress. Especially since we have CCS to compare her to.. she seems less of a character in TRC than she did in CCS. Blame it on her missing memories, but that still doesn't make her any more exciting for 14 volumes. ^^;
Aww, that's tough love. ^__^; He's just trying to get Fai to straighten up and face himself, and that's the only way he knows how to do it. Fai's pretty stubborn, anyway.

I did mean faults! I wouldn't change any of the characters in Tsubasa. If they were all perfect then it would be really boring, I like picking holes in their characters as it shows what good characters they are. Does this make sense?

The Blushing Couple!

My Forum Family
Oneesan - Cherry-chan

If anyone wants to make me a proper signature and avatar, you're more than welcome. Hint hint! (just PM me)

Offline cherrytree

• New Fan
  • He took my heart... again!
« Reply #21 on: May 19 2006, 05:18 pm »

And now, a new statement!
None of the children on the show are developed or horny. >_> I mean really, now. They're what, 15? I wonder if Syaoran even knows where babies come from... naive kids.

I definately agree wih you there.  :rotfl:
I also thought that Sakura was under developped for her age.

made by me :)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 20 2006, 07:19 am »
I definately agree wih you there. :rotfl:
I also thought that Sakura was under developped for her age.
I'm agree with you...Sakura still appears a child...sometimes I think if she is or not a teenager...XD

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: May 22 2006, 01:30 pm »
I did mean faults! I wouldn't change any of the characters in Tsubasa. If they were all perfect then it would be really boring, I like picking holes in their characters as it shows what good characters they are. Does this make sense?
I wasn't directing my post at you, sorry if it seemed that way. Just at the thread in general. ^^;; And you're right, flaws are what make them interesting and good characters.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #24 on: May 23 2006, 01:40 am »
Eh... I can't think of anything bad to say about Syaoran. ^^;;; Maybe the naive thing you guys are talking about, yeah, but I like his overprotectiveness.

Sakura... I can't blame here for sleeping too much. Nowadays though, she's not as tired. XD Can't think of her defect too! Maybe I'll just go with the naiveness you were talking about.

Fye... The fake smiles. I hate his fake smiles.

Kurogane... The obsession with violence.

Offline Big Kitty

« Reply #25 on: May 23 2006, 05:33 pm »
Syaoran is just overprotective but I like it. Can't say anything bad about it. But I don't like Sakura sleeping too much, she'll get headaches (that happens to me when I oversleep). Kurogane should get over with his "killing" addiction. and Fai, he should open up to his friends more.

Thanks to Lonely Werewolf for this set! ^_^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #26 on: May 23 2006, 05:59 pm »
Kurogane should get over with his "killing" addiction. and Fai, he should open up to his friends more.
actualy, in a way kuro has gotten over it.
Show content
the only time he was willing to kill someone regardless of the curse was when he found out that FAI and the kids were "killed" by seishiro
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #27 on: May 25 2006, 06:54 am »
actualy, in a way kuro has gotten over it.
Show content
the only time he was willing to kill someone regardless of the curse was when he found out that FAI and the kids were "killed" by seishiro

Yeaaaah, not so sure about that. Okay, maybe not people so much but every time there are monsters or any sort of violence, Kuro-puff is always, "ZOMG?! TEH KILLING SPREE!"
So to speak.
Of course, I think I would faint if he was, "Aaah, violence eez not zee anzwer." In that strange way.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline aiko-dono

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #28 on: July 20 2006, 09:58 am »
I don't know if anybody else had say this but I think that the worst defect of shaoran is his new personality in TRC.

I mean, he had always been a god goy but in CCS he was more serious ,shy and he was not...smiling at everybody always, not even to Sakura, also he was more jealous... I miss that, Shaoran been jelous -_-' it was kind of cutte when Eriol was with Sakura and Shaoran was all frustrated because of that.

._. Maybe he will be more jealous of Fai if Fai wasn't so obiously gay...but still...>O< I want a jealous Shaoran! that makes the SxS more interesting!. Wasn't  Shaoran liking Sakura and didn't know how to tell her what make us like the couple in first place? that poor boy sufering! XD I miss that!.
...*coff*
._. But that could be just me.

About the others... ._. naah, I don't complain about them, just a little bitt of Sakura for being so useless but I guess I can't really blame her, she needs her feathers and also I don't expect see her really fighting.. XD she don't have her clow cards here!

Kurogane and Fai have their defects... -o- but because of them I love those two so I don't mind.
(._. sorry for my crappy english)

Offline Luci-Chan~~

• New Fan
  • Shorannn!!!! *-*
« Reply #29 on: July 20 2006, 11:19 pm »
Well, Fye issss........................ I dont now, very strange xDDD
Shaoran...Waaaa!!!! x3!!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #30 on: July 21 2006, 12:11 am »
yawn... Syaoran is "immaculate", meaning he has no faults except his "perfectness", while fye... he has his faults too... he'sjust hiding em... ^^

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx