General Discussions > General Media

Movies at the Cinema

(1/5) > >>

monkey:
There have been a lot of good movies in the Cinemas recently and I think there should be a topic to talk about them in.
I've been going to the cinema a lot recently, I just happen to have that free time.
To catch up on what I've seen, here are my latest movies.

Heres a list of some movies I've seen recently:

- 2005, December
The Chronicles of Narnia

- 2006, January
The Producers
The Producers
The Producers
Cheaper by the Dozen 2
Just Friends
King Kong
Just Friends
The Producers
Fun with Dick and Jane
A *** and Bull Story
Just Friends

- Febuary
Just Friends
Final Destination 3
Chicken Little
Chicken Little

- March
Date Movie
The Weather Man
Chicken Little
The Pink Panther

- April
Yours, Mine & Ours
Scary Movie 4
Ice Age II
Take the Lead
American Dreamz
Take the Lead
She's the Man
She's the Man

- May
Mission Impossible III
Confetti
Initial D : Drift Racer
Waiting...
Waiting...
X-Men 3 : Last Order

- June

(in order of me seeing them, recently being recent months) I keep all my ticket stubs.

Anybody have any fav movies at the Cinema at the moment?
X-Men 3 is released tommorow.
I can't wait for Superman Returns.
The Transformers movie looks promising.
Garfield 2 Looks amusing.
etc...

Ashlee:
Wow. You keep trap. I don't. I forgot what I saw. :lol:

I want to see X-men 3, Superman Returns, Transofrmers, Garfield, Monster house, and more that I can't think of right now....

monkey:
Hey! I'm just back from watching X-Men 3. All I can say is wow!
It's so awesome. I was shocked by what they did in the movie.. just.. you would never expect them to do it.
I'm a little sad that when Wolverine would slice through his enemies (like he does) they still havn't added in any blood, they just sort of.. fall over.
But still best line EVER in the entire movie is Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut) when he is stuck in the ground "I'm the Juggernaut *****!!"
I was a little sad about how they didn't really touch on the Phoenix saga very well tho.
And the ending (wait till after the credits) leaves it open for a FOURTH movie.
I would go on but nobody else here has seen it...

I LOVE Kitty!! she was a really good character, naughty Bobby trying to flirt with her!!
Shadowcat is ADORABLE!!! GO KITTY <3 <3 <3

oh what the hell.. read at your own risk, lots of spoilers, will ruin movie if you read:
Show contentAt the very start you begin by seeing Charles Xavier and Eric Lensherr twenty years ago (when Charles and Eric were working together as friends and Charles could walk) They go see Jean Grey when she was a child and talk o her about joining Xavier's School for the Gifted. Then you see ten years later a young Warren Worthington III (Angel) trying to cut his wings off (really gross sounds) and his dad comes in and all Warren has to say is "I'm sorry dad". Then you see it in the near future when the X-Men are batteling a Sentinal but then you find out actually it was just a Danger Room Session. Cyclops becomes emo over Jean's Death and then Scott gets a vision and goes to the lake (from X2) and then Jean appears and she kills him, Then she kills Xavier and at the end Wolverine Kills Her!!I have so much to say but I saw the first showing in the UK at midnight and now it is 2:43... need sleep.

by the way, I was also sad that it was only one hour and fourty minutes, it could of been longer :(

Konata Izumi:
Wow, enjoyed that much from X3?

Hehe... that's something good to see.... Can't wait to watch it alongside my friends... :D

Also, I'm anxious about the Da Vinci Code as well since I just read the book and I wanna compare it with the contents of of the Movie...

And MI3 is great, although I reached up to that part where [spolier] The Agent (forgot his name >.<) tried to find a bomb and give it to this guy(forgot his name either... >.< My memory stinks) who is holding the Agent's wife hostage... 0.o [/spoiler] the I have to leave since my parents are trying to pwn me 0.o

monkey:
you spelt Spoiler wrong on the first part,
and X-Men 3 is just that, It's not shortened to X3 (that was X2's name).

I'm seeing it again tommorow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version