AuthorTopic: Advice Column: Ask Away~ ^^  (Read 29435 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Advice Column: Ask Away~ ^^
« Reply #60 on: May 01 2005, 11:33 pm »
thanks for the advice.. now i have to think more about it.. haha

but i never thought of it that way until you brought it up ruby-chan.. i mean like maybe their mother and daughter bond is stronger than i imagine it is.. now that i think about it though.. even if i tell her mom, i'm pretty sure it's not like i'm going to get my money back right away.. haha.. so i'll probably have to think about it..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #61 on: May 02 2005, 10:35 am »
I NEED ADVICE!!!!
ok well my friend (lets call her S)said to me that she doesnt like (lets call her L)me and I dont know why! I told my friend C ( lets call her that for now) and she said its not true. I even told L that my friend S said that she didnt like me and this is what she said "No thats not true about what S said she is saying a hole bunch of s*** now." And so then everything was normal. But now she is acting like she hates me and she didnt invite me to her party and she invited everybody else even C and she doent even like her !!!! Now I have the feeling that she totally does hate me and it makes me sad  :cry: and it gets me so MAD  :angry:. I have no idea what to do! I need some advice A.S.A.P. And she even said to S not to tell anybody but she told anyway thta she thinks that B and C are self centered even though they r not !
but all I need to know is that does she hate me or not what should I do?
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #62 on: May 02 2005, 11:30 am »
I'm not exactly sure what the exact problem is. (the fake names confused me, haha.)
But I think I get it.

What I would do  is just ignore her. From the looks of it, if she's inviting everyone but you, she wants to provoke you. Don't let her get to you and just pretend like it doesn't phase you. Eventually she might see that her efforts to piss you off aren't working and she'll stop all that.

Or, you could ask her why she's disliking [hates a little strong] you at the moment and maybe you can sort things out.

Err...OR you can ignore my advice and wait for someone more mature and wise to give you advice.

I'd go with the 3rd one, haah.
« Last Edit: May 02 2005, 02:47 pm by Endoh »
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #63 on: May 02 2005, 11:35 am »
Thanks for the advice I think urs was good.
I wanted to use the first letterd of their names because
I didnt want to use their first names, because u'll never know
if they will find out about it. sorry if it confused u I was trying to
make it as clear as I can.
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #64 on: May 02 2005, 11:37 am »
Yeah, I understand using "code names" hha. But while I was reading it I was like, "Uhh...darn who's S again?" and I'd read the whole thing again haha.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #65 on: May 02 2005, 11:40 am »
I didnt think it would be this hard to ask for advice well typeing it bcuz u have to use fake names trying to make it clear I had to re-type it allot and thats as clear as it got  :tard:. Next times Ill use real fake names instead of S and C. Because I also have another problem. :sweatdrop:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #66 on: May 02 2005, 12:05 pm »
umm cblossom.. yea i read the first sentence of your post and went like WHAT!!! and yea i'm not sure what your probably is.. HAHA!! but then again it looks like you already got your advice.. haha

code names are good but it's not like we'll know who they are anyways.. right?? i usually just say my friend LMAO!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #67 on: May 02 2005, 12:30 pm »
I do want to say thier names but Im just afraid that they might find the website and hunt me down. But thet dont know its me so next time when I need advice Ill use their names but not enless its really personal or a seceret that is dangerouse that they r doing. sorry I got everyone confused.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #68 on: May 02 2005, 12:45 pm »
yea next time using name isn't bad.. if my friends came and hunt me down.. i would be dead.. HAHA!! and i get exactly what you mean.. haha

confusion.. i'm always in confusion so it's ok..

anyways.. i have a NEW PROBLEM!! hehe but it's something like cblossom's problem...

my best friend.. the one that owes me a lot of money and is really mean and a totally ***** hates my other friend and that other friend is starting to become really close with me.. probably closer than my best friend.. anyways.. i guess you can say my best friend is REALLY needy and clingy to me.. and i really hate it.. it's so annoying.. i have to go EVERYWHERE with her.. and 'stick' with her always.. and whenever i say i can't always be with her she gets mad at me..

anways back to the problem.. my best friend really hates my other friend.. and i really hate my best friend for feeling that way.. actually i'm really starting to hate my best friend. ARG she's pissing me off so badly now..

but my problem is should i tell her straight up that i don't care how she feels about my other friend, or stop being around my best friend.. or what..

also another thing about my best friend.. she's extremely jealous.. i guess.. at our dance a few weeks ago.. these two friends were with my the entire time.. and then all the sudden my best friend was like "i'm leaving" and of course i knew she was pissed off and me and ran after her and was saying why was she leaving.. then she goes like "because your other friend keeps following you.." and i'm like so.. you always following me.. but in my head of course..

i sort of want to tell my best friend to stop being so clingy and be independent.. and just yell at her.. haha.. so should i or continue being friends with her.. AH!! what should i do????

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #69 on: May 02 2005, 01:07 pm »
Well what I would do is tell her that u have got to be so clingy and jeliouse all the time because u need ur space and u also have other friends to. OK that was a little harsh u can do that but there is also this.

U can just tell ur friend that "ur a good friend and everything but I really wish u would stop being jeliouse al the time and like some of my other friends to." I really dont know what to do u can to those two or can wai t for way better advice. I would wait.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #70 on: May 02 2005, 01:55 pm »
My evil friend is JUST LIKE THAT! Ya know, the evil one that owes me money?
I remember, before I got really angry at her, she would phone me practically everyday wanting to do something saying like, "We havein't done something in sooooooooo long." and I'm just like, "Err....you had a sleepover at my house LAST NIGHT and you left like 3 hours ago."
And whenever I'd go off and hang out with some other friends, she'd totally flip out at me saying I was "ignoring her". Oh please, get over yourself. My interpretation of her definition of "me ignoring her" is "Well, there was something I wanted to buy and you weren't here to pay for it so I'm mad at you."
Pssh, biatch.
And when I was mad at her and I was hanging out with my REAL FRIENDS during the breaks at school she started that stupid "messenger" thingy (ya know where she gets a totally unrelated person into the situation and has them become the messenger for her.) and had my friend Christine demand why I wasn't hanging out with them anymore. I just said I wanted to hang out with different people and it's akward hanging around my Ex. Again, she did the whole "messenger" thing and sent Christine back at me and Christine rolls her eyes and says she's annoyed with this stupid thing but still tells me (with a monotone voice, haha), "Courtenay says that you're being really selfish about it. And, for example, even though she and Becca aren't friends it doesn't mean that she doesn't hang out with her other friends." I felt like screaming at Courtenay, "Well, would you wanna start hanging around the guy that broke into your house and demanded to ...err...well, you know."
Argh! It was so frustrating. I still hang out with my REAL FRIENDS at break but sometimes I go back to the old group and just ignore her completely. I used to ignore Shane (my ex), too. But he's loooooong gone (he moved) so I'm happy.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #71 on: May 02 2005, 02:21 pm »
My friend's like that too - she always wants to go do anything. She'll ask someone else, and if no one's available, she'll ring me up just so she can beg me to go into town with her or something - I'm just a thing she uses when she's bored, and if I say no, then she says I'm a boring person...even if I just went up the day b4!

This may sound a bit weak, but I don't really agree with annoying people if they treat you like that though. It's too much like stooping to their level.

Endoh...perhaps you might need to rethink the ignoring part?
lika-chi....cblossom has some very good advice. Talk to ur friend, and try and make her see it from ur point of view

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #72 on: May 02 2005, 02:51 pm »
By ignoring, I didn't mean the whole "pretending they don't even exist" thing. I just meant that don't show that what's she's doing is making her angry, cause I think she's just prevoking her. And then just politely ask, "What's with the attitude these days? Something I did wrong?"
If that counts as polite  :shifty:
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #73 on: May 02 2005, 03:02 pm »
Well, at least that's more tactful than what I usually say...

"What's up with you these days? You're really grouchy, you're snapping at everyone, and you treat me like dirt!"

Owch....I deserved her being in a mood with me for that one. But I just couldn't take it anymore, and I sort of exploded!

You know, like when you bottle something up for a long time, then it all comes pouring out? Well, I released a strom of 7 years anger on her, and said some other stuff than what I posted above...now I feel real mean and dirty....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #74 on: May 02 2005, 03:06 pm »
Yeah, that's why I don't bottle things up anymore.
If someone starts to piss me off, I just go out right and say, "No, be silent. You're annoying me!"
Or I just extend my arm and smack 'em. Either way is effective.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #75 on: May 03 2005, 10:45 am »
lika-chi....cblossom has some very good advice. Talk to ur friend, and try and make her see it from ur point of view
I had given good advice. Cool I thought it was going to be really bad. :sweatdrop:

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #76 on: May 03 2005, 10:53 am »
NEED ADVICE!!
Ok I need advice again. Man do I have problems, well here it is.
One of my friends thinks that she is fat when she isnt at all. We tell her that but ahe doesnt believe us.
She is now eating less and less when she gets to the point of not eating lunch at all just drinks water.
We r afraid that she might do something worse like starve herself or eat and then make herself throw up but I dont think she will make her self throw up. At least I think....
Im worried about my friend and I dont think that she isnt the kind of person that would to something this crazy. What should I do to let her see that she isnt huge and stop her for doing something terrily wrong that she doesnt need to do?

Offline Airi

• ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 03 2005, 11:03 am »
Your other friends and you really must sit her down and seriously tell her that she isn't fat because if she continues that diet, she is going to get really sick and that'll be bad for the body. I learned this in Biology. When the stomache is empty, it will growl telling the person to feed it, usually acid is thrown out so when the food is eaten, the acid will disolve the meal, but since she is eating less and probably the stomache isn't getting its food, it'll continue throwing the acid until it creates a hole in her stomache. Seriously, I'm not trying to scare anyone, but it's true >_<.

I also need help! How do you end a relationship nicely? Like you won't hurt the person with your words? I'm getting advice for my friend. Thank you all!

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #78 on: May 03 2005, 11:46 am »
Thanks for giving me advice Airi. :D
I wwould give u advice I really would but I never broke up with anybody because I dont have a boyfriend yet :cry: I would wait till someone comes to give u the advice.
But thanks so much for giving me advice Ill tell my friend about it.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #79 on: May 04 2005, 09:16 am »
I need...help on homework  :sweatdrop:...
we're learning genetics...I son't understand what homozygous, hetertozygous are, and what to write for the phenotypic and genotypic analyisis'...