AuthorTopic: "D"  (Read 10879 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: "D"
« Reply #40 on: July 15 2006, 12:02 am »
Seriously, though, some One Piece fans think that knowing what the "D" in Luffy's name means is a key element in uncovering the identity of his relatives, so maybe the same thing goes for Fai? Maybe his middle initial will give us some kind of clue of his parentage or rank.

Or maybe we're just really, really obsessive and silly? =D Personally, I think I'ma vote on the latter.

Huh...Fai 'Dylan' Flowright just popped into my head, along with a big fat 'NO WAI. STFU.' XD;; Oh dear.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sanmine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #41 on: July 15 2006, 02:26 am »
Is it bad that I've given some serious thought to this before now? Yes, I am silly and obsessive.

Although I like the idea of the "D" standing for something Russian (because of the nicknames XD), I think it's purely there because it sounds better. Always thought Fai D. Flowright had a nice ring to it.

But the dentist idea so wins.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #42 on: September 23 2006, 06:57 pm »
hmm...i don know too.maybe it is just his name??say,like in one piece,Monkey D Luffy.it is just like europeans name.i've noticed that anyone his/her name has D or somewhat else,they're  just like funny person.and mysterious too.....  *shiver*  ^__^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san