Poll

Do You Think There Should Be A Third Movie?

Yes! Of course!
63 (52.1%)
No way!
11 (9.1%)
It depends on the plot....
42 (34.7%)
I don't really care...hmph
5 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 110

AuthorTopic: Third Movie  (Read 39795 times)

Offline Adarian

• Master of the Cards
  • Good Fan
  • Every man dies but not every man really lives
Re: Third Movie
« Reply #100 on: August 02 2005, 02:20 pm »
I agree with both of you that it's a good idea but Syaoran and Sakura's relationship isn't developed enough for them to have their first fight, so it would take most of the third movie to develop their relationship by showing a few dates and stuff, then something happens to tear them apart (which somehow should be related to the appearance of the antagonist), and then when they grudgingly work together to defeat the antagonist, they come back closer together somehow.

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #101 on: August 04 2005, 08:41 pm »
What I don't want to see is a cheesy fake death at the end like is ALL Disney films. I've seen millions of 'I thought you were dead! But the hero's lover never dies so you're alive thing' too many times. It blows that idea. *sigh* You wouldn't believe how many fanfics I've read were we're meant to think Syaoran's dead but he's not...

Cause that's just bad. No fake deaths.

Going back to the forgotten Clow Cards idea... That sounds good. I mean, there could have been other clow cards or ideas that were ment to be clow cards yet to capture. Maybe they could go back to Hong Kong and find that the well has opened up dimentions and now the things on the other side are trying to get through. In a film, if S+S were to fight at one point, it wouldn't be for too long... they never fight for too long. They really just have disagreements.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #102 on: August 04 2005, 08:58 pm »
Hmm....but maybe if they were older, they could be fighting more...maybe Syaoran goes back to being his old rude self when fighting, and that could really hurt Sakura......and it would be sad, but I think it may be good if one of them died. Period. No coming back, unless it was in a dream at the end, to say goodbye to the other.

(Heh, off topic......but in my Shadowy Secrets Trilogy, Syaoran is very likely not going to make it to the last chapter - know what I mean?)
« Last Edit: August 11 2005, 06:02 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Touya-kun

• I'm a guy
« Reply #103 on: August 11 2005, 11:00 am »
Um...sound's cool...a tthird movie...but I don't feel like watching their kids...-_-'....I mean why do they alway's gotta have kid's, couldn't there be some other ending?? >_<'...  I would accept them to have just one, hehe...I mean...they could live their love more freely just the two alone....but wathever, that's my opinion.

On the other side, It would be great If they had a new adventure full of action, and maybe some real killing! XD more like shounnen...

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #104 on: August 12 2005, 09:08 am »
Uh.. I don't think the thrid movie should go that far. I mean.. I don't mind if they're older (maybe like pre-teens or even teenagers).. but old enough to have kids?! Noo. The second movie they were still rather young. No need to push the thrid movie so far into the future. >>;;
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Touya-kun

• I'm a guy
« Reply #105 on: August 12 2005, 01:50 pm »
Uh.. I don't think the thrid movie should go that far. I mean.. I don't mind if they're older (maybe like pre-teens or even teenagers).. but old enough to have kids?! Noo. The second movie they were still rather young. No need to push the thrid movie so far into the future. >>;;

Haha...yeah, you're right XDD

Offline Nexi_sys

• New Fan
  • "Pase lo que pase...todo estará bien"
« Reply #106 on: August 20 2005, 05:12 am »
well I still believe that it could be posible, nobody can talk to clamp and ask?, I really miss to see ccs on tv, if they create a new movie, it will be cool, will be more sakura staffs, a lot of things of syaoran tomoyo, meiling, yamazaki mmmm, I want to see a third movie!!!!
I realized who my beloved was
More and more I felt in love
Gradually, finally, you're the only one
Always call me, because I will believe in you

Offline Adarian

• Master of the Cards
  • Good Fan
  • Every man dies but not every man really lives
« Reply #107 on: August 22 2005, 01:45 pm »
I guess CLAMP is busy with other projects like Tsubasa and xxxholic right now but maybe one day, they'll turn back to the CCS classic and make a third movie. If nothing else, I hope someone makes a CCS fanfilm.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #108 on: September 05 2005, 03:21 am »
Weee...I heard rumours about it

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #109 on: September 05 2005, 07:33 am »
About what?

I wouldn't want them to be old enough to have kids. Cause if you go far into the future, people will be bored watching their kid. Maybe Sakura and Syaoran don't have kids... Nah! They'd have at least on I think, cause I doubt the Li clan would allow Syaoran go without an heir to the Li clan and Kero would tell Sakura to keep the cards in the family... right?

Poor kid, doesn't stand a chance. Inheriting the card and the clan... Poor kid.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #110 on: October 27 2005, 10:21 am »
not that old O_O
that's kinda..scary turns into like..i dont know..draggy? i think its good to just leave it hanging for fanfiction you knoww? (= but id love to see what CLAMP would do to sum it all upp though

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline kraehe

• Not just a princess...
« Reply #111 on: November 01 2005, 10:49 am »
a movie about their kids??? ... wait, isn't the series supposed to be focused on Sakura and Syaoran? there's no need for a third movie, especially if it's only focused on their kids. sounds ridiculous to me. and as they've said, the ending speaks for itself already.

No matter where she goes, she's always a princess...
---
FFNet Account: Eriol x Tomoyo fangirl!!
rants of a demented writer
Tsubasa High <== join and support my LJ TRC RPG... pretty please... ^__^
---
"Why does such beauty can cause so much pain...?"

Offline SasukeRocks

• Super Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 08 2005, 11:04 am »
Yes because I really want to know what has happened to them.

Offline Ruruku

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #113 on: December 07 2005, 10:45 am »
yea i think there should be a third movie maby about wat happens after the 2nd movie or wen thier in high-school!.......

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #114 on: December 07 2005, 12:29 pm »
I can see Sakura and Syaoran getting married, settling down and having children but alas, not in a third movie or anime. Remember it took hundreds of years for Clow Reed to find a successor to the cards...if anything is done it's possible that perhaps a few hundred years in the future, a young boy finds The Book of Sakura, opens it and by accident releases the Sakura Cards. Kero awakes and proclaims him the next Cardcaptor...the cycle beginning anew...only deep into the future and not the immediate :)

Please take this as my opinion...whether you agree, not agree or see something entirely different...it's all cool :)

Quoted for truth :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline * i z z y *

• Aloha! =)
« Reply #115 on: December 14 2005, 02:30 pm »
I think a sequel episode should do! I really want to know what happens to Sakura and Syaoran. They are so adorable!

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #116 on: December 20 2005, 05:25 pm »
I'd love to see a third movie, personally! I'm a die-hard CCS fan. I mean, I get giddy whenever I see a new official CCS picture come out.  :sweatdrop:
Anyways, I agree that it would seem akward for Sakura and Syaoran to be married and living  happily ever after, already. The fun is seeing their relationship develop.
I'd like to imagine them about the age they are in Tsubasa only, their personalities a bit different. I mean, does anyone else notice how different the TRC Syaoran acts? He's quite passive and controls his emotion. That's really different from the CCS version!
So I guess I'd like to see Syaoran still struggling to reach maturity.
I agree the 2nd movie ended gracefully, but there's always room for more CCS for the fans! ^_^

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #117 on: December 26 2005, 11:37 pm »
It depends on the plot.. if its about their children, what's the reason it's entitled CARD CAPTOR SAKURA the movie? maybe, we should stick in their teenage life... and yeah, i saw a message of a third movie with the TRC characters in it... I juz like to remind that TRC & CCS are totally different story, so I think its imposibble... (sorry)
« Last Edit: December 26 2005, 11:54 pm by -=kuro_woof=- »

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #118 on: December 31 2005, 11:40 pm »
i don't want a 3rd movie, the 2nd was a great movie and a great ending and a third would probably ruin it !
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #119 on: February 10 2006, 09:57 am »
I would like to see a third movie but i don't think they should have kids Maybe they could bee like more in there teens like 16 or 17...that would be nice to see
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!