AuthorTopic: My amvs  (Read 2258 times)

Offline oneofthethree

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
My amvs
« on: April 14 2006, 10:17 pm »
Hi all,
    I haven't been in this community all that long, and only now found out that there's an fanfic section here. I'll need to go out and watch the amvs when I find the time, but I see that people are uploading onto places I have no clue abouts. I use www.animemusicvideos.org. It's free and has a plethera of amvs. Anyways my member name is spenceinspace, and I have a couple of Tsubasa amvs. They're mostly CCS or a combination there of. I'd appreciate any opinions, suggestions, ect. I'll also throw this into the CCS section of the forum ( I usually only hang out in the Tsubasa section cause I know less about it).
and thus I dream, imagination is the key.

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
Re: My amvs
« Reply #1 on: April 15 2006, 04:43 am »
Ooooh I've watched your music videos. Omg, they're sooo good!!! You should make more!~!~!~! Again, good job and keep it up ^-^

Offline oneofthethree

« Reply #2 on: April 15 2006, 11:29 am »
Thanks! Nice to have some positive feedback. Actually, yes, I am in the middle of making a new amv right now, CCS and Tsubasa Chroncile done to Reflections of Earth. It's insanely long, 9 minutes. But it's almost done. ( just need to finish off and the end and edit a few things here and there and Blah, the world explodes as I make more amvs. But yeah, it should be up in a week or two.Thanks again!

Offline oneofthethree

« Reply #3 on: April 23 2006, 03:22 am »
To let peoples know, I just completed another amv, Reflections of Sakura. Its an CCS Tsu amv with Sakura telling her story, from her perspective. I'd appreciate any feedback!