AuthorTopic: Digimon  (Read 50667 times)

Offline Fight_Card

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Digimon
« Reply #40 on: April 17 2005, 02:50 pm »
Personally I didn't like season 3 of Digimon. I liked season 4 the best . My favourite characters from this was Takuya!!!! ButI disliked Izumi and Junpei. However, in season 1 and 2 I loved Tai and Sora as a couple and TK and Kari as a couple. I really disliked the ending to season 2 (eng dub) Sora should've married Tai not Matt. Even though the bit where Oikawa  died was sad and  I was confused at the bit with the adults because I didn't  know whether or not TK and Kari got married or not.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #41 on: April 17 2005, 03:00 pm »
Hmm...I haven't watched Digimon for the longest of time!!  The last time I watched was around July of last year.  [cough]   :heh:  Well, I loved Sora and Tai together but I also loved Sora and Yamato together.  Even Mimi and Tai but also Mimi and Yamato.  lol  I love waay too many couples.

I can't remember the ending of season 2.  ;__;  I only remember season 4 right now.  xD  I love Izumi and Takuya together, so cute!  Takuya is such aa determined and strong-willed young man.  Izumi was just trying her real self.  Junpei irked me to no end and to the point where I wanted to slam my tv onto the ground (but I couldn't anyway, too heavy. lol)

Kari and TK were adorable too and Daisuke was just too cute.  The Digimon series to me was really cool, maybe even to the point where its better than Pokemon because at least the makers knew when to actually stop making Digimon series (not that its bad but after 4 season...come on! XP)

Pokemon has gone on for long enough and not many people are that hyped up about it anymore.  I must admit, I was a diehard fan waaaay back then, when I was like 8 or so but not anymore.  Its SO last century.  x_X;   :keke:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: April 17 2005, 06:11 pm »
Yeah, the ending for season 2 was weird....and before that it had been my favourite season too....I don't think Sora should have gone with Tai OR Matt....those two made a really cute couple. I loved Ken adn Yolei, though.

Not a big fan of 04....I like Kouji and Koichi (and their trgaic past) but I don't like the way the Digidestined turn into Digimon - they went too far

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #43 on: April 18 2005, 02:53 am »
Yay, finally, other people who won't think I'm crazy for liking Digimon! *Sobs in joy*

I liked season four the best for the longest time, but I never saw the last episode (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My life search goes on!) But then again, I liked season three a lot too (I think it made me cry...) And of course, gotta like season one! I guess the only season I really didn't like so much was two, haha. Don't know why...
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: April 18 2005, 02:59 am »
The last episode of 4 was good, I think it was when Koji went back to the real world to find Koichi dying in hospital...

Aaaah! You don't like my fav series!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #45 on: April 30 2005, 08:36 am »
i think Digimon is cute (like Pikachu).. and i still remember asking my little bro to wake me up early in the morning just to watch it.. *lol*

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: April 30 2005, 08:38 am »
I still rmemeber the exact episode that was on when I came back from shopping about three years ago in the summer....
The one where the Emperor was defeated and became Ken again.

Even after all this time, I can still remember which episode....hmmm. I'm not obsessed! *sidel out*

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #47 on: May 01 2005, 04:55 am »
Yay! I just found a site that has sscripts for most of the first three season episodes! I'm reading Genesis Of Evil right now! (That's when Ken was in the coma)

Offline s+s

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #48 on: June 29 2005, 09:57 pm »
i like tai + sora
koji + koichi
matt + mimi
thats good

Offline aLie-ChAn

• New Fan
  • LiFe iZ jUzT a RolleR cOasTeR..u Juz GottA RiDe iT
« Reply #49 on: June 30 2005, 12:14 am »
LOL digimon was one of my first anime ^____^ watched till season 2 *disliked da ending* wen me saw season 3 it waz like sooo borin 2 mee then me dropped it ^^ liked season 1 most! tai N sora were cute together ^^ but me disliked her a bit in season 2 dunno y..-____- haven't seen season 4 though....

digimon is DEFINETLEY better dan pokemon *URGH!!* hated POKEMON mainly bcuz it ONLY revolves around ash...he's ALWAYZ da hero in every eppy....*cough* though it waz my fav. wen me waz 9 years....
~ WhereveR U ArE , WuteveR U Do, JuZ RemembeR , I WilL Be AlwayZ ThinkinG oF U....~

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #50 on: June 30 2005, 12:28 am »
LOL digimon was one of my first anime ^____^ watched till season 2 *disliked da ending* wen me saw season 3 it waz like sooo borin 2 mee then me dropped it ^^ liked season 1 most! tai N sora were cute together ^^ but me disliked her a bit in season 2 dunno y..-____- haven't seen season 4 though....

digimon is DEFINETLEY better dan pokemon *URGH!!* hated POKEMON mainly bcuz it ONLY revolves around ash...he's ALWAYZ da hero in every eppy....*cough* though it waz my fav. wen me waz 9 years....
i agree !! but i've always supported Taiora, she made a big mistake when she went out with Matt.

Yay! I just found a site that has sscripts for most of the first three season episodes! I'm reading Genesis Of Evil right now! (That's when Ken was in the coma)

ooh ooh, post the link puh-lease :D
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #51 on: June 30 2005, 07:50 am »
I love Digimon, it totally pwns! There is no  comparing it to Pokemon though..I dont know why but people always do.

I like the first 2 seasons the best, namely because it actually made sense! I dont know, everytime I try to understand the other seasons, I end up getting my self a headache ><

I support Taiora too! I really didn't understand Sorato at ALL! I mean, it so stereotypical for the girl to go to the most coolest guy in the group. It just makes Sora look shallow >.< I also support Takari as well.

And Taichi is my favourite character ^^

Also, I dont think Digimon is a kids anime. Saying that is like saying CCS is a kids anime too. Just because something doesn't have nudity or sexuality doesn't make it for kids, like many other animes, its for all audiences, and even though I watched it when I was a kid, I'm still very fond of it.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline kagome

• New Fan
  • cute couple hehe
« Reply #52 on: July 01 2005, 02:17 am »
Takari is my favourite character too
i personally love this show its my second fave show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lei:I love you Sakura and I always will!!!!!!

Sakura:I love you too Lei!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #53 on: July 01 2005, 07:10 am »

Takari isn't a character, its a coupling of T.K (Takeru) and Hikari

in otherwords a theoratical couple. i also like this couple :keke:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #54 on: July 01 2005, 07:21 am »
kawaii! I love this couple too. I always thought that they were adorable together.

Season 02 and 01 are the best seasons ever! ^_____^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline victoria

• Big Fan
« Reply #55 on: July 01 2005, 11:41 pm »
Quote from: kagome on Today at 02:17:51 AM

in otherwords a theoratical couple. i also like this couple

thats wut kagome meant!

saying you love someone is hard but loving them is easy

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: July 02 2005, 01:18 am »
Quote from: kagome on Today at 02:17:51 AM

in otherwords a theoratical couple. i also like this couple

thats wut kagome meant!

didn't need your opinion Victoria. i was just saying it IF anybody finds it confusing. i know there are a lot of people who don't understand the combining of names to create couples.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #57 on: July 02 2005, 04:30 am »
So true, there's alot like Sorato [Sora + Yamato] and Taiora [Sora + Taichi] Mimato [Mimi + Yamato] and of course Takari [Takeru + Hikari] so it can get confusing, especially with the combining of the names.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #58 on: July 02 2005, 06:26 am »
So true, there's alot like Sorato [Sora + Yamato] and Taiora [Sora + Taichi] Mimato [Mimi + Yamato] and of course Takari [Takeru + Hikari] so it can get confusing, especially with the combining of the names.

lol, and Taikari. Taichi and Hikari

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: July 02 2005, 12:26 pm »
is Ken Ichijoji with anybody? I forgot.. :sweatdrop: