AuthorTopic: Naruto  (Read 86599 times)

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Naruto
« Reply #40 on: April 22 2005, 12:13 pm »
i think i saw that episode too.. it was so funny!

he's like so crazy about his mask.. and he has the ability to eat his ramen in a flash! hehehe...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #41 on: April 22 2005, 12:19 pm »
the 1st portion was very funny, the ramen treat & the stalking, but later on, when the moya (i think thats their name) brothers kick in, it became a li' lame~ :D i agree that gaara vs lee was 1 of the best episodes~ :D i certainly like that episode, great deal of action~ :P

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #42 on: April 23 2005, 02:05 am »
I like Naruto as well, only problem is that I only have the first manga comic of it!!  :cry: But it ispretty good XD

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #43 on: April 23 2005, 02:09 am »
there are many scanlations for naruto, this is 1 i normally go to since they have quite regular links:

http://www.narutofan.com/

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #44 on: April 23 2005, 04:18 am »
has anyone else seen the Narutard Flash Movie !?

Info about being a Narutard
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: April 23 2005, 05:55 am »

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 24 2005, 04:27 am »
i have to say NARUTO is a tight anime..   all the effects and everything... i'm at the part where naruto is chasing after sasuke after he just woke up from that thing he was locked inside..   :S i forgot what it was called..  anyone know if the manga is better or the anime?

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: April 24 2005, 08:02 am »
well.. for me, the anime is better.. because its more or less the same as what's in the manga.. the only bad point is that the anime is way too slow..

Forum Family:
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #48 on: April 24 2005, 10:00 pm »
how about...

http://www.narutocentral.com

Along with http://www.narutochaos.com/ that's the best Naruot site online, I think....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline SYA0RAN/SAKUR-A

« Reply #49 on: April 24 2005, 10:08 pm »
I hate cartoon network. cuse Naruto is airing in sept. They are going to ruin it like they did to the db, dbz, and dbgt series. (I have them all in japanese english sub :)) I also have been collecting naruto but I only have the 1st season

Offline SYA0RAN/SAKUR-A

« Reply #50 on: April 24 2005, 10:10 pm »
And yes i have seen all 3 eps of the naruto flash movie  :greengrin: :rotfl: They are verry funny :haha: :hehe:

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: April 24 2005, 10:21 pm »
...you are 1 rich kid SYA0RAN/SAKUR-A .....

personally, i think that the manga was better coz the fight between naruto & sasuke @ the valley place was much more...action-packed than the anime...the anime seems like a patched up job imo~ :P

and sometimes, the anime has weird graphics, like when sasuke entered the main tornament to vs gaara, his hair was wayyyyyyy too long, i'm short-sighted but i can see that much~ :P

the only pity that i recalled is the anime episode of finding out kakashi's face~ :P call me weird but it was really comical relief~~!!! :D too bad it was not on the manga...there is a special chapter but it only covers till at the ichiraku ramen stall~ :P

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #52 on: April 24 2005, 10:49 pm »
Haven't read the manga....but I love the anime episodes. Sasuke is so cute!

*Sasuke holds kunai to Ruby Chan's neck*  :heh:

Erm...I mean he's fierce..and strong...and very very un-cute

*Kunai grazes skin*  :sweatdrop:

Cute, but mainly good looking!

*Kunai is removed*   :haha:

Pheww...

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #53 on: April 24 2005, 10:54 pm »
aww me wanna see, i don't know any way i can get access to the anime tho, howd you do it Ruby Chan ?

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: April 24 2005, 10:55 pm »
hahazzzz~~

though i'd prefer that since sasuke will leave the leaf, he'll at least not be really siding wif orochimaru in the end....

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #55 on: April 24 2005, 10:57 pm »
Ok...here are some links.

http://getitfido.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=32

http://narutocentral.com

http://www.narutochaos.com/

http://www.narutofan.com/

All these sites have downloads availble..both bittorrent and direct. You may have to join as a member though...but it doesn't cost anything

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: April 24 2005, 10:59 pm »
yay coolness ^_^
*tosses cookie Ruby-Chan's way*

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #57 on: April 24 2005, 11:59 pm »
Thanx VexNet!

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #58 on: April 25 2005, 12:08 am »
Oooh, thanks for the links Ruby-chan!  ^^  I have a few sites I suggest you guys visit too.  These are my favorite ones since they are in my favorites list.  xD

http://animedownloadlist.com/  -  That's the best list of anime sites out there for you to download anime and manga!  highly recommended.

http://animenuke.com  -  You have to register but its free.  Its also just 1 download a day but who cares?  xD

http://www.mystic-chambers.com  -  Dude, practically the best out there since National Anime hasn't worked in awhile.  >>;  I've been a member for a long time so I guess its my duty to tell you guys about this site.

They are undergoing bandwidth things but if you join today you can download 5 episodes!  All of them are in rm format (realplayer).  On May 1st is when they'll have all kindds of new thinngs lke a new server, new anime (yep, read the news and you'll see Tsubasa chronicle there..;P), and new other thinngs.  Just join, its free.  ^__^   love this site!  <3  They have the most recent of Naruto by the way!   :wink:

Oh yes, one more site  recommend you guys visiting.  =D

http://www.animecrave.com  -  Mostly dubbedd episodes but there are a few subbed here and there. LOTS of animes here ad registration is free.  Not to mention that you don't download the episodes.  Its already on the site.  You'll see what I mean when you go but lately Anime Crave has been having problems.  ><;  
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: April 25 2005, 12:20 am »
there another place to download the manga..

http://www.narutoex.com

but the site is temporarily down.. bandwidth exceeded.. *oops*

Forum Family:
---