CapturedWings.Net > News and Announcements

Forum Rules

(1/8) > >>

Little Wolf:
Here are the rules every member of this forum has to know and follow. I'm asking everyone to take a few minutes to read the whole page. I know it's long but if you want to help keep this place a nice and fun community, the first thing you have to do is read and understand the rules described on the following page:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/board-rules.html

Feel free to post any questions regarding the rules on this topic. Thank you for the cooperation. :)

suu_no_clover:
Though this isn't directly regarding the rules themselves, wouldn't it make sense to make this link part of the tools at the top near "profle" and "calendar" and those buttons, so that members could easily spot it?

And of course, I'll do my best to follow them to the letter. ^_^

moezychan:
Rules sound fair and I completely agree with them. I'll make sure to follow them with the best of my ability. Hope this will keep the forum a happy community!

D.J.P:
Already knew about them  :okay:

Little Wolf:
^ Of course you do. :D

Only 39 views? but we have over a thousand members already!

--- Quote from: suu_no_clover on February 12 2006, 07:58 am ---Though this isn't directly regarding the rules themselves, wouldn't it make sense to make this link part of the tools at the top near "profle" and "calendar" and those buttons, so that members could easily spot it?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I've thought of that. I just need to make a button for it. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version