AuthorTopic: Mixed - CCS/TRC - Close my eyes and my wishes come true.  (Read 23057 times)

Offline ~*arty*~

• New Fan
  • Artemis Fowl is MINE XD
Re: Mixed - CCS/TRC - Close my eyes and my wishes come true.
« Reply #20 on: February 07 2006, 09:04 pm »
(Hey who's playing Fai? Sorry to intterupt)

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #21 on: February 08 2006, 09:01 am »
(No one yet!  His character guides on the last page, he's Syaoran's sick brother.)
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #22 on: February 08 2006, 10:08 am »
"Well, today grandma says, is MY day..someting special's giongn to happen. Make a me something good to wear!" Sakura smiled, she sipped on some of the tea on the stone table in the yard.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #23 on: February 08 2006, 10:55 am »
"Something special for Sakura-chan?  As you wish!" Tomoyo's eyes practically glowed and she held her face in her hands, overdramatizing the situation.  She began pacing around Sakura, muttering things about strings and lace and jewels.  Finally, she slapped her palm and grinned.[/i]

"I've got the perfect idea, Sakura-chan!  Do you have any idea about what your grandmother's talking about?"
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #24 on: February 08 2006, 12:01 pm »
Sakura shook her head.

*rmb, both of these girls are REALLY pure. they have no idea what reality is like*
"No, but I'm sure it's awesome!" Sakura smiled. "But..i get a feeling of unease. Although i know grandma would never lie." Sakura seemed so happy, she rushed towards the large lake taht sepereated this island and the mainlands, which she has never step foot on, ever before.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #25 on: February 08 2006, 12:06 pm »
Tomoyo followed behind her friend, a smile still on her face even as she was concerned for her friend.  Sakura didn't uneasy that much, so there was cause for worry, but soon Tomoyo forgot all about it in favor of seeing her best friend in such a lovely setting.[/i]

"Ne, Sakura-chan no kawaii!" She clasped her hands together and grew starry-eyed. "I'm going to make you the most beautiful outfit ever!"

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: February 08 2006, 01:16 pm »
(By the way how old are the characters in this?)

Syaoran decided that he would set out towards the mystical island where he would get the medicine that he needed to get Fye better. "Well if I travel a little while, maybe I'll get there. It seems like the route is just straight ahead." He said as he left his house (which was right beside their restuarant.) Syaoran knew he had to get that medicine no matter what.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #27 on: February 09 2006, 08:03 am »
*old enough to live by themselves. around 20-27-ish*

Sakura jumped around in circles before going back to her painting. She dabbed life into the trees of her paintings, she's been a good artist all her life. She loved painting this man who rescued her from the great storm. Always the same pose, though she is never sick of it.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: February 09 2006, 08:22 am »
(Okay I see.)

Syaoran traveled on. He thought that he should be to the island by now. "I wonder how much farther it is?" He said. He looked on and saw something in the distance. It looked to be a beautiful island, seculded in the middle of no where. Syaoran thought it looked like something you would see in a fairy tale. "Just a little farther."

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #29 on: February 09 2006, 08:28 am »
Sakura, engaged in her painting had no idea the storms coming her way in her life..she had no idea the loss..she had no idea how soon she would be exposed to the world for real.
"Grandma! I'm finished!" Sakura raised her painting up high for her grandmother to see. Her grandma gave an approvingn smile before heading back into the house

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #30 on: February 09 2006, 10:31 am »
Chii's ears perked up as she heard a rustling in the woods. She looked up, pausing from picking up flowers and saw a head of brown hair pass by. Smiling, Chii picked up the flowers she had and ran silently after Syaoran. Syaoran, Fai and herself had been friends since they were children, and were still bestfriends.
"Syaoran-kun! Where are you off to? How is Fai-chan?" Chii cried happily as she finally caught up to him.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: February 09 2006, 10:56 am »
"Oh Chii! It's great to see you! What are you doing out here?" Syaoran asked and gave her a hug. "Fye isn't doing so well. He's really sick and I'm traveling to that island over there to get the medicine he needs." Syaoran explained. Chii was still beautiful as he remembered her. They hadn't seen each other in a long time and he was overjoyed to see her again. "Well I better keep going. Fye's waiting." Syaoran said.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #32 on: February 10 2006, 05:18 am »
Chii smiled sadly, remembering the tall blond that used to play with them in their childhood, "I was just out picking flowers. I was going to visit you and Fai-chan...but I guess I just found you," Chii smiled showing the bouqet of wild flowers she had picked.
Fye isn't doing so well. He's really sick and I'm traveling to that island over there to get the medicine he needs."
Chii's eyes widened, as far as she knew, those islands were very sacred and special. Often, when she was out wandering in the woods, Chii sometimes saw the figure of people moving on the island, "May I come along? I still need a few more flowers, and I've never been to that island before." She asked curouisly.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: February 10 2006, 08:40 am »
Syaoran looked at her. "Well I guess if you want. Hopefully it wont be dangerous or anything. Plus it will give us a little while to catch up on things." Syaoran explained and motioned for Chii to follow him. The one thing that Syaoran had always remembered about Chii was her beautiful, long, blond hair. It looked like it had grown alot. "Oh your hair it looks alot longer now. You know Chii, thats one of the most beautiful things about you. Besides the fact that your sweet, caring, and beautiful." Syaoran told her as they walked on.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #34 on: February 10 2006, 12:02 pm »
"Oh your hair it looks alot longer now. You know Chii, thats one of the most beautiful things about you. Besides the fact that your sweet, caring, and beautiful." Syaoran told her as they walked on.
Chii smiled, "You really think I'm all those things Syaoran-kun?" In her mind, Chii was nothing more than another ordinary girl hoping that the one she loved would soon see that and love her back too, "I would never say those things about me. In fact, I don't think I'm anything special at all!" she replied smiling turning her face up to the sky. A memory from the past suddenly rushed into Chii's mind- a legand about the island, "Syaoran-kun...remember that old story about that little princess that lived on the island? The one that Fye-kun used to tell us?" she asked eagerly. Often, Chii had asked Fye to tell the story over and over again, and she never got tired of hearing it.
« Last Edit: February 10 2006, 02:34 pm by Fai »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: February 10 2006, 01:06 pm »
"Yeah I remember. You always used to love listening to Fye tell us it." Syaoran sighed. "Things sure have changed huh?." Syaoran had always heard the tale of the mystical princess on the island but never really believed that there really was one. "I wonder.. if there really is one." He looked over at Chii who was blushing a little. "Chii, I.." Syaoran always felt a special affection towards Chii, he didn't know if it was love or not. "Chii, after all the years we've spent together, how do you really feel about me?" Syaoran asked.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #36 on: February 10 2006, 02:52 pm »
"If you believe there is a princess, there is Syaoran-kun! I've always believed there was one living there!" Chii smiled. "Chii, after all the years we've spent together, how do you really feel about me?" Chii's blush deepened, and she felt her cheeks grow hot, "You've been one of my closet friends Syaoran-kun, and you always will be, but I think that there is another girl out there for you and you'll find her soon," Chii said smiling at her friend
"And there is boy out there for me..." She thought to herself as she pushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear, "We're almost there! I wonder what it'll be like?" she said suddenly spotting the island grow sharper in the distance.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: February 11 2006, 08:28 am »
"Yeah. Your one of my closest friends too Chii." "But I think that there is another girl out there for you and you'll find her soon." Syaoran thought about what Chii had just said. I wonder if she's trying to tell me that she really does care about me and love me...Syaoran shook the feeling off and looked on. "Yeah your right we are almost there. I can't imagine what this island is going to be like? So you said that you've never been there before Chii?" Syaoran asked her.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #38 on: February 12 2006, 02:35 pm »
The pair arrived in a clearing on in the forest and the island looked so close, the details of it much sharper than before now, "I've never been to the island before Syaoran-kun...but from the stories, I would imagine it a peaceful and wonderful place!" Chii was so excited, she just couldn't wait to see the island. As they continued walking on, she hoped that the princess in the stories were real,"I know she's real...I bet she's beautiful as well!!" she thought happily.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #39 on: February 12 2006, 03:08 pm »
Syaoran looked on. He was amazed by the beauty of the island when they were coming close to it. "You know Chii, there's no doubt in my mind now that I've seen this island. I know that there's a princess. There just has to be." Syaoran said sure of his self. Syaoran knew that they had to hurry because Fye was getting worse every minute he spent from home. "Let's hurry Chii."