AuthorTopic: chapt. 103  (Read 9144 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: chapt. 103
« Reply #20 on: January 22 2006, 10:31 am »
I need help!
could someone tell me how find chapter's translation?
Why I cannot enter to pikari san's translations page?

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: January 22 2006, 03:30 pm »
This link doesn't work for you?? It should... I haven't received complaints from anyone else and it loads for me. What exactly was your problem? o_O;;

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 23 2006, 03:36 am »
arigato gozaimas pikari!!! :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy: :noteworthy:
I don't know why I couldn't link to your page. however, thank you very much. :noteworthy:
ah!, when will the next chapter come? I cannot wait more! :hehe:

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #23 on: January 23 2006, 03:57 am »
Sorry Ishiyaki-san... But I don't think the next chapter comes out until February! I'm not totally sure, but I remember reading that somewhere..
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #24 on: January 23 2006, 04:15 am »
Nope, Chapitre 104 doesn't come out until February 1, but after that we have three straight weeks with a new Chapitre. Yeah! As a xxxHOLiC fan, I have to wait for February 6 for the next chapter (sadness), so as Tsubasa fans we're lucky. chibiyuuto on livejournal.com always keeps updates on when new chapters of Tsubasa (and xxxHOLiC) are coming out, so if I were you I'd save his journal in my favorites list so you can keep up. And perhaps we'd better get back on subject, since we're supposed to be discussing Chapitre 103.

I personally was rather surprised that Fai didn't notice that Syaoran looked kind of upset when they saw the bench and timepiece in the memory. Fai never even looked at Syaoran, only at Sakura. Hmm... Fai's usually so observant.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign