AuthorTopic: CapturedWings Diary 2006  (Read 22720 times)

moezychan

Re: CapturedWings Diary 2006
« Reply #40 on: January 17 2006, 07:44 am »
January 16, 2006; I officially hate laundry!

Well, life has, as always, been very interesting; especially since I haven't typed in here for 3 days, I have a lot to spill. On Saturday my sister was at work so I finally had a chance to clean our room. She is such a slob and lazy to boot, so I can never clean the room while she's here because she just sits down and watches television. I always end up yelling, screaming and throwing things, so it's honestly best to clean the room when she's gone. Good thing to because I start college tomorrow, yatta!  :hello2: And I won't have a chance to clean until March afterwards!

My life is going to be swamped until Spring Break. Don't be surprised if my time on here is cut in half.  :cry: Oh well, I have no choice. Wish me luck on all A's minna-san! Besides that, my sister is not the only lazy person in the family! I had to do all the laundry, and there are 5 people in this house including myself, and the laundry hasn't been done in at least 1 month! Can you imagine how much laundry is piled up in the basement?! It's crazy! I'm almost finished, but that's besides the point! My entire family is so dam* lazy! The don't do anything.

My mom, last night came up to me while I was on here posting and said, "Maureen, I thought you were going to vacuum today." I spend the whole day doing laundry, in fact I even clean her room, and all she can say is that I didn't vacuum!  :angry: I can't stand my mother! Well, after tomorrow, I'll be at college for the majority of the day, so I won't see her as much! Yokata! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! I hope I get to see my crush! Ryan-kun, Ryan-kun, Ryan-kun! Hanyaan! That's basically it.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #41 on: January 17 2006, 03:03 pm »

Uun, it's only 10:30. School tommorrow, Martin Luther King Jr. day was nice, it rained a lot though. Director of Music-sama and I were planning on going to the Holocaust museum today, but she caught a cold...get well soon. Director of Music-sama! So then, spent the day building Innocence instead; since LBN hosting finally approved my application. I joined probably about 15 fanlistings today.^^;
Iie, my mother said no to her friend that offered me a job! What do you mean I don't have time? I freakin spend my afternoons trapped inside the house with nothing to do but homework and killing my eyes and brain cells over the internet while you all are away! Gawd, over protective parents -_-;...won't even let me take tae kwon do anymore when they saw we had to fight each other. It's no wonder my wellness teacher said I'm inactive.
I'm trying out a different style in drawing. (Must try and draw less chibi) It's...sketchy. Why does it look like eisenkleid-sama's style? o_o; Wah, I love eisenkleid-sama's art, the Syaoran she drew is so kawaii ^///^ And here!
Kuradia-sama's oekaki art is too awsome! -bow- domo arigato gozaimasu for the little doggy Syaoran!^^
Ah, yesterday was fun~ spent 2 hours at Barnes and Nobles reading this huge history book I discoved, (shows you how dull my life is^^;) Because Mother had to go to class. I wish I could've bought it, it's an awsome book.
-nods- I guess...that's all my random thoughts for today. ^^;

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #42 on: January 17 2006, 03:31 pm »
January 16, 2005

I have had a horrible day...I found out that we are having our yearly "speeches", and that we only have two days to write our rough draft. Everyone in my class doesn't even HAVE a topic yet! Now, I am francticly searching for information on racism and, to my dissapointment, I can barely find any.

Basketball season kicks off tomorrow, the school district's first game. Our team had a basketball practice today, and after my ankles were killing me as usual. Sadly, I forgot that I had dance today, and my ankles were still hurting. I went to dance, and half-way through, I kind of collasped and I had to stop. My dance teacher (whom I love to bits!) suggested that I don't go to dance tomorrow and that I take it easy. Surprise, surprise!
I have a basketball game! T_T

I hate myself so much....I just don't know when to stop. I insisted that I was fine and that I would dance tomorrow right after my basketball game. Oh yea...I think I also may have caught a cold standing outside in the rain waiting for my aunt to pick me up.
Also I got slapped in the head "by mistake" and I tripped during gym.

This morning, band practice was cancelled. Huh, I woke up for nothing. Later, our band teacher asked us if we had heard about the two boys that fell off Burbany Moutian on Saturday (people living in BC...you should know. I think..). So happens that one of the boys was one of the grade 8 teacher's son! Everyone was pretty quiet after that...

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #43 on: January 20 2006, 09:24 pm »
January 20

I bought Mega Man X Collection yesterday(...by now, I think everyone on this forum should know that, since it's almost the only thing I write about...)! Played it lots! :happy4: I even played it this morning, because I decided to get to class a bit late. I didn't expect the bicycle road to be covered in snow... So I had to walk to school with my bike... which took a long time.
Finally there, I continued working on my hat. The people in my class began to leave, because their busses and trains were cancelled... After that class(and when I was done with the prototype of my hat) I went to eat... and then I left.
Whoo!!!

Back home, I thought for a while... then went to play MMX Collection! :XD: After a while, I returned here and posted a new picture in my picture thread, and I changed my set. Pwetty me think... Went back to play, then back here. I'll probabl go back playing now... or eat...
« Last Edit: January 23 2006, 04:40 am by Tessaiga »
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #44 on: January 23 2006, 06:24 am »
January 22
I'm never going to be able to have dogs when I'm older... I've been scarred for life by a long, long, pooper-scooper session. *dies*

Anywho, I watched a couple Tsubasa episodes from the Jade Country arc, and then realized I'd completely forgotton about updating Kawaii Mokona.... oye... I guess that's how I'll spend the next 2 hours. Lately, though, I've been interested in creating something new. Maybe I'll start that later. Just as soon as I figure out what it is I feel like doing. :sweatdrop:

-Owari!-
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: January 23 2006, 06:33 am »
January 21

Had some friends at my place. Yesh~ I got my belated X-mas gifts from them, one gave me a vibrating bathtub duck, the other a necklace with a blue heart of glas.

We watched a couple of animes(they got a headache when I showed Loveless for them! :XD:) and lots of AMV's(like my own and Shine by Fye-chan). Then we went to eat pizza. They are kind of hard to talk to, I won't invite them in that combination again... One by one is OK, but all three of us were no good. Boys are strange... :dodge:

WELL! Got lots of new animes now! Oooohohoho!
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #46 on: January 24 2006, 02:47 am »
January 23

Yesterday i watched Erementar Gerad ALOT.. So i countiued today ^_^.. I woke up and got dressed, and watched episode 23-25. After that i was sad because it was time to go to school ._., Wheni got home i watched the last episode! My reaction was "KYAAAH!". I really loved a special scene in that episode! After i wanted to make an AMV to my favorite couple Ren x Coud!
That was my day O_o

moezychan

« Reply #47 on: January 24 2006, 08:01 am »
January 23, 2006

Been a while since I've posted in here, and I'm not going to bother doing the entire week, because today is long enough. I woke up at 7:30am and went on the computer for a while. I visited here, but most of my time was downloading Fruits Basket manga! Such a wonderful series!

About 30 minutes later I forced myself off the computer and got a shower. Spent at least 30 minutes in there, yes I take forever, and went back on the computer. Surprise surprise. I downloaded Zeldi-chan's CCS AMV Infidelity, and then read some more of Fruits Basket.

I got off the computer at about 8:45am, and put on my work uniform. By this time my dad was up and getting dressed, and I took about 15 minutes on my hair. After I finished obsessing that my hair was far too frizzy, I packed my clothes that I would wear today. I work at my college and I don't want to wear my uniform around all day. At 9:20am dad, mom, and I left with my multiple bags containing my clothes, school books, lunch and purse. I have such a fetish with being prepared.

Dad drove me to college, and I went to my first class. Literature For Young Children at 10:00am to 10:50am. For class today we read childrens stories for the majority of the class, and then we discussed them. Class ended and I had to rush from one building to another for my job. My job started at 11:00am so I had quite a hustle. I made it to work with 5 minutes to spare. I then clocked in and started taking orders from the register. We were very busy today. @_@ I swear my job is turning me into a robot. I finished at 2:30pm with a horrible headache, stiff backache, and a sore shoulder.

I clocked out, grabbed my bags, and headed to the nearest women's room to change into my casual wear. I finished dressing and it was already 2:40pm. Only 20 minutes to my next class, and I hadn't even eaten lunch! I sat down on a bench and ate. By this time I had about 15 minutes to get to my next class, and that was quite a challege considering it was on the next block! I packed up the remaining food, and hustled to my next class. I made it again with 5 minutes to spare.

3:00pm: Survey of Art History. I absolutely love this class! Even if I can't draw to save my life, I love history and how art played a role in it! We learned about various religious paintings and what their meanings meant. Class ended at 4:15, and I went to the student building and ate what remained of my lunch. 1 apple and 1 pear. And that brings me to know. I still have 1 more class, Child and Family, and then I will go home and the day will be over. Who knows, maybe something interesting will happen during that time. If I does, I'll just edit this post.

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #48 on: January 25 2006, 08:39 am »
Januar 24, 2006

Well, seeing I'm still sick my words didnt come out to clear.  So when Mr.C asked me how many I sold, I said '9' and he goes, "Your 9's still sound like none....how many of you guys think her 9's sounds like none?"  and quite a bit of people raised their hands.  Well its not my fault that I'm sick!

And then there's this kid Mike.  He's in 7th grade and Im in 8th.  He's 2nd chair.  I'm first.  He's so cocky!!!.  One time he said, " I hate you.  If it weren't for you, I'd be first chair.  Can't you like, I dunno die or soemthing?"  And the thing is, he can't play my solos on the music!  And one things for certain.  Mr.C ain't gonna let him be the section leader of an already bad clarinet section.  And this morning, I was in the bandhall as usual, and I'm putting my stuff up.  And then he just comes up to me and kicks me!  I don't stand for that crap so I kick him right back and resume putting my stuff up.  He then goes "Bas***d!!!" and kicks me again.  By that time I'm really pissed, so I go after him, not caring if the band directors are seeing this, and kick him about 10 times. :angry: Stupid 7th grader

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #49 on: January 25 2006, 08:49 pm »
January 24

Horrible day at school. I hate tuesdays. Awful PE class too. My muscles still hurt... I'm glad you didn't see me when it was the worst. Heh...
I left school early, felt sick. I got home, and got happy. Got sick again, bad headaches. Played Meine Liebe, but that didn't make things better. I never win... :cry: Went to bed, and had a wonderful dream about my Subaru-kun.

January 25

I wish I had stayed in bed all day.
Was just up from about 11am, then I went to bed again by 2pm...Slept until about 17.30, when mom came home... Yesh~
In between, I was on here. I also watched an episode of Mahou Tsukai Tai! :happy4: Lovely.

I called my friend, and we decided to take a trip to Malmö(and I bet only three people on this forum knows about that city... :heh:) tomorrow, me wearing my Subaru cosplay outfit! Hanyaan~ Wish me luck! X3
« Last Edit: January 26 2006, 04:59 am by Tessaiga »

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #50 on: January 26 2006, 04:14 pm »
January 25, 10:09PM PST
Heh. I wonder why I feel the need to post my local time... *shrug*

Anyway, the icky sub we've had for the past few days is finally GONE. I have the same teacher for 2 subjects, 2 periods in a row, and she was gone the past 2 days... Ugh, her sub talked the whole period! *dies* But at last, normal sensei's back, though slightly cranky with a cold.

Then lunch, with my usual mob that dissolves as lunch goes on, until it's just me and my buddy emma. :hehe: There was this strange kid who followed us around today,makeing strange comments about my buds, and how they were hippies and tree huggers. (the first of which is FALSE) Then he walks up to me and says I'm hot....

I'm sorry, but that pissed me off. First of all, he said my friend was pretty like a dog, and asked her out, and then ran off to say a different girl was hot. Plus, I... I just don't understand why someone would say I'm hot over so many other girls... *sigh*

I'm in the mood for some tsubasa re-runs...
-Owari-

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: January 26 2006, 08:22 pm »
January 26

The day of Subaru cosplay~
I'm already dressed, and thought about paying a li'l visit here first. Now why did I do that~?! Evil, evil, evil. And no understanding. Me sad. But they don't care. :D<--- fake smile

THERE! Probably joining moezy-chan and Zeldi in taking a break from the forums. Now, I'll be happy in reality instead of sad in the world of fangirls.

Mwohahaha! Went to the trainstation, dressed up as pwetty Subaru! Hmm... That went good. It was about 12.00, and the train would leave at 12.08... still waiting for my friend to arrive. And she did! =3 Me happy~ She thought I looked good!
After the train trip, which was filled with Tokyo Babylon jokes from the second movie, we arrived in Malmö. Shopping, shopping, shopping! Waii~
It's fun being Subaru. We also went to McDonalds, all a'la Tokyo Babylon of course. :hehe: She enjoyed having a date with Subaru-kun. Mwohahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I loved it too.

More shopping followed. And I'm not sure if people thought I was a guy or a girl... which is quite OK, since Subaru himself is sometimes mistaken as a girl. :tard:
What a lovely day! A great way to change from how I felt this morning.

But when we descided to get home, two beggars came to us... scary, and one of them was probably on drugs too. We gave them some small change so that they would leave us alone. SCARY! :cry:
On the train again, a woman looked at me and smiled. Me smiled back... She said "It looks good!". I didn't know what looked good, my hair, my make-up, my hat or clothes, but I said "thank you" anyway. Tessaiga/Subaru very happy~

Now I'm back home. Hoping for my friends to get online~ Nyuu!

I had trouble sleeping... so I sat up and wrote some comic-strips for Mega Man X. :hehe:
« Last Edit: January 27 2006, 11:17 pm by Tessaiga »

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #52 on: January 27 2006, 05:11 am »
January 26,2006

I am once again at school. This morning I just couldn't get up and I was almost late for choir! Man, if I was, I would have gotten heck from my choir teacher >.<

Class wasn't any better. We had speeches today, and surprise surprise! I was one of the people to go and present my speech. Another surprise...we were being video taped! I abolutly hate cameras with a passion, and I was shaking so much when I said my speech. My teacher is the best though..giving us chocolates when we  finished our speech ^_^ Yum!

Just last night, I wrote out this secret assignment for my friends and I! It  was really fun, and hopefully it will work out okay...We're all supposed to write a letter to our "future" selves (which is like 5-10 years from now ^_^;), we can write all our hopes and dreams. It should work out okay, who knows? I'm trying to figure out what to write now...

EDIT: Back from school!! I had a basketball meeting to attend and I missed the first bus going home. So I had to wait in the cold, pouring rain for the second bus T_T My hands are still numb...In science class we had to work with circuits and I got burned twice!! Ahhh my poor hands!

Now..my best friend is having love trouble. She's gone through 2 boyfriends in a month, and she's asking ME for advice? I have had aboslutly zero experience with boys. But since she's my best friend, I'll help her as best I can.

The basketball team has a mega huge tournement tomorrow at a highschool. I'm nervous, the team is the only grade 7 team playing against grade 8's! >.<
« Last Edit: January 27 2006, 10:36 am by Fai »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 27 2006, 09:29 am »
January 26, 2006

I finally got that part right that's been driving me insane for about a month!  We were in full band today, and we were playing the first movement which had that crazy part in it.  Im getting to it, and im soooo scared.  I play it and I look at my band director.  He looks like he's gonna yell at me and I cringe but instead, "That's a lot better"  I'm elated, which makes me almost hold on to the note to long XD

After school, and after my private lesson I go back to the big band hall.  My band director's there, and I just have a want to talk to him.  He's talking to this one kid about grades, so I had to make an excuse to stay in there longer.  He finally finished and started heading out to the foyer, so I headed out to.  I was looking at the list, and he was to, then he spots me and I look at him, and he goes "What?"  And I go "Nothing..."  And he's like "Oh."  ( I guess he thought I needed something)  And was about to start walking off.  Then, I said, "Oh," And started talking to him XD.  He grinned and laughed.  I said Goodbye, and he said goodbye.  It was a nice way to end a long day.
Oh wait, it's not over -_-"  I have iceskating lessons I have to go to. -sighs-

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #54 on: January 27 2006, 05:40 pm »
January 26 11:40PM PST

At last! A four day school week at it's end! Friday is teacher-in-service, leaving me with freedom of compy for a good portion of the night!

Nihongo class today! Waaay to early for my preferences. Spent the whole class using a kanji practice website, and cracking up at the recordings the webmaster had put with each character. Me and my friend sat their listening to "gakusei" over and over again... mornings make us hyper, I suppose.

My math teach had told us they day before that he didn't have a lesson plan, and to bring a book today. Me, being as prepared as I am whenever books are involved brought X/1999 v.10-15 and CLAMP school Detectives v.1 from the library, knowing that I'd definately read most of them over the course of the day. By the time I got to math, last period, 4 people had mooched my manga, leaving me only with volumes 13 and 14 of X which I'd read already... *sigh* Last time I come prepared... :dodge:

Anywho, I rode the bus to the edge of "my side of town" to go to the anime rental place. At least this time I brought photo id, unlike last week... :sweatdrop: So I get to enjoy some Angelic Layer and Tokyo Babylon on this glorious 3-day weekend. Outlook - good. :)
-owari-

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 01 2006, 08:49 am »
January 31, 2006

Nothing in particular today.  I'm still not sure which highschool I should go to.  If I go to the highschool Im zoned to, I have friends from elementary school.  But if I go to the school that I want to go, I have friends that I've known for 3 years now.  I had to get a course selection sheet signed by a couple of teachers, and my friends were like, "WHATS THIS?!?! YOUR NOT GOIN TO CHS???"  And I had to calm them down saying, that there was a chance that I couldnt go to CHS.  Then, they said to me, "You have to go to CHS, and get top band there...or else Imma stalk you!!!!!"  Even my band director was a little shocked when I asked him to sign for the section for 'Band'  I had said, "Could you sign this just in case I can't go to CHS?  Because I'm zoned to KHS."  and he was like, "Now what?!" (but he signed it. XD He has to XD)  *sweatdrop*  Everything's so messed up.  I have freshemen, sophmore and a couple of junior friends at CHS.  Plus the friends I've made for the past 3 years.  At KHS, I have friends from elementary school whom I've known for quite a while.  But my band friends who are already in highschool, are kinda counting on me to go to CHS, and "strengthen" the clarinet section.

It was like that for elementary school too.  I was zoned to one school, but went to another.  I really don't know anymore.  It's like if I please one group, I disappoint another. -_-"

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #56 on: February 01 2006, 11:21 am »
January 31st 5:22PM

Another odd day. We watched "America Rock" in Social Studies class, and my teacher kept rewinding to the part about the preamble to the constitution until everyone one sang along. :dodge: I can't tell you how many feathers I drew all over my notebook that period.

When I woke up today, the first thing I had said was "Wah... Tsubasa Comes out today!". So after school, I pranced marrily down the hill to catch the "L" to the local bookstore, to pick up TRC volume 8. I didn't pay the fare, as there were too many people in line, so I just hopped on the back. Got to the bookstore, everything was fine and dandy. I got one of the only 2 copies they had of the book. (Who orders so few? I mean REALLY...) and went to pay.

I had a pocket full of change and 4 dollar bills, and thought I'd be fine. In reality I was a nickle short. The cashier was fine with it, and said she'd pay the rest, and I left. I walked to the bus stop, fumbled for my transfer pass... and realized I'd spent my bus fare.  :tard:

It was a looong uphill walk home.
-Owari-

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #57 on: February 01 2006, 11:47 am »
January 31st, 2006

I absolutely hate myself.

As always, nothing happened at school today that was even remotely interesting. My friends still can't believe that I don't care about our school's rumored couples and where they went on their date and how so and so was flirting with so and so. Who the hell cares? At my age, it's not like going out with a guy is going to get you anywhere in life. I bet 0.01% of my school's couples is going to get farther than college.

What important happened right now.
I feel like crying. I was looking at the latest reviews for one of my stories that I recently updated, and was heartbroken to find an Anonymous reviewer ripping apart every single aspect of my story and not talking about good things in my story. I'm annoyed. How can they ******* talk about my story that way when they don't even have any stories of their own? They say, "oh, this is constructive criticism, you shouldn't take it the wrong way", but what the hell? What normal person WOULDN'T take that review badly? They said, "you make Sakura sound like a whiny 13 year-old and Syaoran a conceited snob". Have I really done that? I'm a horrible writer, I know. I better just delete my stories right now. It'll save everyone the trouble of writing a review that says the story is great when really it's a lie. I knew flames and put-down "criticism" would come sooner or later with my bad writing, but why did it have to be this harsh and mean? I haven't been writing for too long, and they said (and I quote) "You should read GOOD writers' fics so you can get some good writing tips from them." Yes, they said good in CAPS. That hurt. Horrible ranting, I know. I'm sorry.

Onto another thing:
Is it right to have a crush on someone you know you don't have a chance with? That's me. I'm never going to get a chance with my crush. For one thing, I haven't even met him in real life. And is he going to go for a person like me? I'm the ugly, immature duckling compared to my sisters, who are the swans. Am I really just going for the, "can't get him" guy? He sure as hell doesn't know how I feel. Oh god, give me a strong dose of reality. Snap out of it, Cherry-chan! You're never going to get him. He's just a crush you're not going to remember in a couple of years. But how could I not remember him when he's on the internet, where I go on everyday? Help me.

I'm pathetic. I'm trying to do something I'm not capable of doing. That's it- NO MORE NICE CHERRY-CHAN! I don't care what reviewers say! I'M WRITING FOR MY OWN PLEASURE! NOT TO PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE!

Sending hopeless, sad love your way,

Tearful Cherry-chan
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #58 on: February 04 2006, 09:58 am »
feb3rd/06.
               ___pigggyy~
have you ever found something out..taht you didnt exactly want to know?
f*** it. i give up.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #59 on: February 04 2006, 11:38 am »
February 3rd, 2006

Today I overslept badly, due to the old 'I'll just close more eyes for a minute more or two, I won't fall asleep...'. Well, it had the positive effect that I got time to read the paper - which I seldomly have time for in the morning as I always get out of bed as late as possible - and being online for awhile in waiting for the bus. As I've only slept for about two hours the last three nights, I was really tired and didn't get any work done at all. Gotta catch up on that during the weekend. Once back home, I've been lazying around on the Webb as always, having some chicken noodles for dinner and thinking to myself for the hundred time that all those dishes won't do themselves no matter how badly I want them to... and neither will the vacuum cleaner start cleaning by itself, or all dirty clothes lying around on the floor find their way to the washing machine without my help.
Anyway, after dinner I tried watching a movie on TV that I hadn't seen in ages, but I kept falling asleep. Bummer.  This day was far from interesting, and the worst thing was that that special person didn't show up today either, as seeing her smile would definetly have made it worth bother to get out of bed today. Speaking of bed... mine sure does look very comfortable and tempting right now...
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.