AuthorTopic: Gundam Seed Destiny  (Read 110818 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: gundam seed destiny character probs~
« Reply #60 on: April 19 2005, 02:40 pm »
Awww, *gives cookie*

I've come to like Stellar alot, especially when she's around Shinn. Maybe Shinn is protecting Stellar from Nu-Freedom, instead of helping Freedom. It could be that too. Bleh, maybe I'm looking into things alot.

Naruku and and Gilbert, the future and past of evil. I think Fukada and Rumiko Takahashi have some sort of alliance ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #61 on: April 19 2005, 02:47 pm »
thx...*thinking: do ppl steal cookies?* *blows on tissue..yucky*

oo...alliance, so we'll see inuyasha & kira pwn the baddies ~~!!yay~~~!!(scratch that :P)

but if shinn/destiny is siding with destroy against nu-freedom, i dont think kira'll have a chance...really no matter how much i want kira to win the battle coz destroy is already urber, even if the new justice that athrun is gona pilot sides wif kira...destroy kinda reminds me of genesis *shivers... y do i have that feeling?....* yet the EAF building destroy still seems...outa their brains, i dint know that the EAF have such technicians~ :D

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #62 on: April 19 2005, 02:53 pm »
EAF is creepy me out. I love Kira to bits, but I wish his ownage went down a little, it's becoming ridicoulous now. I hope Destroy is not the new genesis. That would be the worse deja vu ever. Besides, Athrun has self-destructed twice so far. I wonder if he's gonna self-destruct his Saviour too, lol

I really don't care if he self-desturcts his Saviour, it reminds me of Tinky Winky too much, maybe the purple is grossing me out or something lol.

Ppl are stealing cookies, I think we have the baddies here. I thought our forum was immune to that 0_o But I guess every forum has a baddie right?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #63 on: April 19 2005, 03:38 pm »
if athrun is tinky winky (he's that purple fella right?), rey should be lala (yellow i remember)~~~...juz kidding ~ :D

athrun seems addicted to self-destruct mechanisms like you said~ :P but i think lika posted earlier that the savior'll go boom wif rey in it and rey's fatally injured...come to think of it, how'll the cloned rey go? will he be like kruze and wear a mask and rattle on the existence thingy once again? (i cant take it....) but gilbert cloning rey is juz wrg (seriously) i cant wait for some1 to take gilbert down.

yet again, y did gilbert approve building the minerva, i've been thinking that he thought of the archangel's revival and thinks that the minerva can counteract archangel for him...only that the minerva dint survive *sigh~* that was 1 thing i nvr thought, i'd think the minerva'll be the hero-ship of GSD...

juz to add that the OST2 is out and first press sold out *sobs..i want!!* the insert song of phase 21 is the 27th & last track
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VICL-61600

and i juz went to do a little research...it seems that in the special edition of GS, the scene where mwu was hit by diminion's beam thingy and strike explode is shown--thats it--theres no mwu's helmet floating or so...so...neo might be mwu *i'm still not sure...he was hit straight!!*

and there i was wondering whats on nu-freedom's head where the X10-*something i forgot* on freedom was...it seems to be latin for "remodelled freedom" (libe *something*...i have poor memory, forgive me~~ :P)
« Last Edit: April 19 2005, 03:58 pm by Tune »

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #64 on: April 20 2005, 12:12 am »
if athrun is tinky winky (he's that purple fella right?), rey should be lala (yellow i remember)~~~...juz kidding ~ :D

athrun seems addicted to self-destruct mechanisms like you said~ :P but i think lika posted earlier that the savior'll go boom wif rey in it and rey's fatally injured...come to think of it, how'll the cloned rey go? will he be like kruze and wear a mask and rattle on the existence thingy once again? (i cant take it....) but gilbert cloning rey is juz wrg (seriously) i cant wait for some1 to take gilbert down.

yet again, y did gilbert approve building the minerva, i've been thinking that he thought of the archangel's revival and thinks that the minerva can counteract archangel for him...only that the minerva dint survive *sigh~* that was 1 thing i nvr thought, i'd think the minerva'll be the hero-ship of GSD...

juz to add that the OST2 is out and first press sold out *sobs..i want!!* the insert song of phase 21 is the 27th & last track
http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VICL-61600

and i juz went to do a little research...it seems that in the special edition of GS, the scene where mwu was hit by diminion's beam thingy and strike explode is shown--thats it--theres no mwu's helmet floating or so...so...neo might be mwu *i'm still not sure...he was hit straight!!*

and there i was wondering whats on nu-freedom's head where the X10-*something i forgot* on freedom was...it seems to be latin for "remodelled freedom" (libe *something*...i have poor memory, forgive me~~ :P)

*cough* Well, thanks for the OST2 news :).

But in my opinion, its obviously that Mwu is back (from opening 3, isn't that a bit too obvious??) Anywayz, I think its quite certain, 99.9% that Mwu is Neo....or else where can he pop up??And yea, they cut out a scene of Mwu's helmet flying in the space in the last Special Episode 3 Part 2.

As form Nu-Freedom, yes, the translation is like "freedom remodelled" or upgraded. (I read it in my forum).  Speculations are that its actually Shinn VS Destory. Although no solid proof that Destroy's pilot is Stella, some people rumoured its actually a fight between the two of those.

As we can see from the 3rd ED, the finalists for Shinn is Lunamaria and Stell ( finally, she changes her target..) Also, Meer and Cagalli will be left in competition for Athrun. In my opinion, I think the pairings will stay theway they are, like AsuCaga, and KiraLacus. ShinnStella is also quite obvious, because if its Lunamaris, then why spend so much time on developing the relation of Stella and Shinn. I think the possiblity of Meer and Athrun together is extrmemly low, as she and Lacus can no way coexsist with each other ( that thought of it is just plain weird...)So..its only how they end up together thats interesting in a way.

As Eternal comes back, previews have already reviewd that Lacus has got back on Eternal and meets Da Costa and everyone else, but Gilbert, feels threatened by her exsistance, and orders her to be classified as a terrorist and a fake Lacus ( that damn person....he's evil...) Lunamaria also reports Athrun's actions to Tallia, but omiitting the fact that Meer is fake ( she's evil too). So....we see that'll be done to kill them off :twisited:
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #65 on: April 20 2005, 12:13 am »
yay~~~thks for the infos *spoilers* for the upcoming phases lika-chi~ *have a cookie :D *

WARNING: LINKED TO SPOILERS

does that mean the person who beat up kira/freedom is neo/destroy? but then kira'll have to be in great jeopady *OH NO!!* to have to remodel to nu-freedom...so does that means that neo isnt mwu? if he's mwu, i dont think he'll wanna injure the archangel crew...but meyrin dying really seems like too sudden...how'd she die? i mean, the minerva wont burst up will it? or talia will die too *i dont think she's a baddie*....but wif the SIZE of destroy gundam...no wonder it could wallop even freedom up....*wowie* and i reade that nu-freedom was suppose to be for close combat, so does that mean that kira is going to have close combat wif the ~20x taller than nu-freedom, destroy ?*oooo...danger* but i bet kira wont be the only 1 fighting destroy. then, the stuff bout neo piloting destroy 1st...there are rumors that stellar is going to pilot detroy gundam *which i hope aint true* but the opening kinda crushes it....and justic being aboard? i guess its possible seeing that freedom was reconstructed when it seemingly seems impossible~ :D *coz tha'll mean that athrun'll join the archangel team right?, right? *turns frantically* athrun'll better change sides soon if not he'll be sinking deeper into the chairman's trap~~lalala~~~i wont want the chairman to giv athrun another MS, then it'll be boring to see only him providing almost all of the gundams in the series. and the impluse being passed to luna, i hope she can do a better job wif impluse not like the zaku warrior which has been an add-on for so many times *the only glory moment i can remember is when luna is fighting gaia--least she put up a good fight against berserk stellar* and if rey gets a new MS, then i think that providence will goto neo *but y was i so sure before that he's not bad?*....oh my....now i'm thoughly confused, the chairman, logos & blue cosmos is in my villians notebook but neo & stellar? *who'll probably pilot destroy* i guess they belong to the honorific villians portion....but what'll happen to sting & auel, auel will die soon i'm sure *coz i read it somewhere..i forgot*, but sting seems to calm, or probably sting came out worse in the fight between savior and died, leaving savior badly dmged? *since he had something against savior at the suez battle* i juz feel very sorry for those 3, sting, auel & stella, being extendeds & all...ah-hh~....phase 26 dint help in that either....eternal was docked at orb right? fr what i know/read...the 3 ships *archangel, eternal, kusanagi* are docked at orb after GS ?? *shurgs* but it'll be really fun to see lacus being saved/picked up by eternal, 2nd time something like that happened to plant's forces *in your face, chairman!! hahaaaa~* though thats not the best time as they said earlier that archangel is already undermanned. what'll happen to dearka & yzak, now come to think of it....

Not sure anyone has clarified this point, but Eternal is currently in space and Lacus is supposedly to board it,  not on Earth. I'm not sure where you read that Tune :P
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #66 on: April 20 2005, 01:46 am »
bleh~where i dunno either but it made a li' sense to me before the preview was released~ :D thks for the corrections too~ :P but lika and fisah already posted the previews~ :) up there, there~~

now, neo really seems to be mwu fr what i've peeked around other forums + the special episdoe...ah..it'll be a miracle if he survives...i'll like to hear his story though, hope its not cut out of the series~ :P but strike was in bits, not like freedom who at least ended up in a chunck....*i still cant pull myself to believing this tale~ :P its space!!*

the similarities exists such as his speech & methods of combat....but i was wondering when archangel appeared at the battlefield, his reaction doesnt seems to be...what i'd expect fr mwu...does neo know that athrun's the pilot of savior onboard minerva? (i guess not...i have to check again) unless the EAF brainwashed him like wif stellar, sting & auel...or neo has amesia...(the blast could hav caused brain dmg) maybe neo'll have to meet ramius to have some flashbacks or so and he'll become a good guy? yet again, he's gona pilot the destroy gundam for some time...

i'm really reluctant to label neo as a "bad guy" even if i dont think he's mwu, coz he seems quite hesitant about the EAF's actions (mentally)....for some reason, i'd think if he's mwu, he wont survive GSD...theres a weighty chance imo *then again, ramius will be saddened*

for lunamaria, i have completely NO idea y she'll be stalking shinn *though its quite obvious fr the 3rd opening & previews* does that make her drop in the same category as fllay?...hmmzz....revenge for her sister's death?...eventhough the pilot of the urber destroy gundam might be some1 he cares *stellar* ? manz...and i used to quite have the respect for luna...the red uniform thingy, maturity compared to spoilt meyrin and stuff like that...then again, i could be wrg~ :P though this certainly is a twist of story...

*how many authors does it take to turnon a lightbulb? 2, 1 to turn most of it in, and the 2nd to give it an unexpected twist*

and joy oh joy whould i like to see some1 flick meer into the sun and frittered crispier than chicken wings...*ahh..that feels good~nah-nahnah-nahnah~~* i thought & imagined that she'll scream to death when freedom flew past the control room and broke all the glass in phases 26~that's a good way for her to die, if i want her to die, it'll have to be ugly *yes, i am evil* i dont want her to die smiling or satisfied *i'm evil so i can weed out evil ppl* :D nah~scratch the last portion~ :P
« Last Edit: April 20 2005, 02:02 am by Tune »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #67 on: April 20 2005, 06:06 am »
WHOO!! haha didn't feel up to reading all the new posts but i read most of them.. hehe

YEA!! i want the OST2 so badly.. hehe..

now that u mentioned saviour self-destructing.. i think it might actually happen.. but then who knows

hmm about the subbers.. when ever i watch anime that's subbed by haro^2tori^2.. it's bad.. i mean like the sounds is always ahead of the video.. might be because of my computer.. but o well i download from the other sub.. i like them too.. XD

haha i thought that you would know about the GS special part for mwu.. hehe.. yea i heard about it a long time ago.. and that also gave me the idea of neo was really mwu in the first episode.. XD

and the 2nd and 3rd opening give it away.. sort of in a way..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #68 on: April 20 2005, 09:11 am »
Am I the only one who thinks that the way Mwu was supposedly reaveled to be Neo. I mean, I was hoping for some gasp-fest and I'd be sqealing and stuff.

Well, here's my reasons as to why Lunamaria might show some 'interest' to our angst king ^^:

I think that Lunamaria will only go with Shinn, or show signs of romantic intrest to make Athrun jealous.

Why?

- They've been together in ZAFT for a long time, so why show interest now 0_o
- She might pull a Frey on us, meaning, acutally fall in love with him, but I hope she doesn't die.

Or maybe she isn't with him to make someone jealous, but she's worried about him and his affection towards Stellar. She probably is a little iffy about her, and a conflict might happen.

Bleh, this is just my sad attempt to elaborate something remotely interesting. But that's what I think will happen, or maybe she'll just fall in love with Shinn...The normal way, but not as intersting ^__^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #69 on: April 20 2005, 12:12 pm »
well, it HAS to be interesting or dramatics will start cursing the producers~ :P

yet now, i'm wondering how'll athrun shake off ZAFT when he doesnt trust gilbert anymore? any1 guess that gilbert will brand him as a traitor like wif lacus & in GS? --seriously no originality that way...--i've an idea, y dont cagalli appear in kusanagi & save athrun *thats if cagalli survived...but cagalli dying juz seems wrg now that i look thru once again.....*

naw, harotori is the best sub around, maybe you dont have to proper codec? i use windows media player classic coz it supports many form of vids quite well than the newest windows media player.

i really cant imagine luna being like* fllay now that i re-watched the previous phases...i mean, fllay was a spoilt brat to start wif , ignorant and had to learn to understand ppl the hard way and died in the end...but luna isnt a spoilt brat *in fact, meyrin was, but who cares coz she gona die* in the 1st place, quite mature in fact and at least tries to understand the situations around her *nosing about...good or bad...* then again, she might get horribly twisted mentally when meyrin dies...*i dunno...i almost the same situation when i try to accept that neo is mwu...personality-wise my guess*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #70 on: April 20 2005, 12:52 pm »
man.. GSD sounds so much like GS right now.. this isn't turning out good..

huh.. mayb i'll give haor^2tori^2 another try later.. XD hehe..

everything we talked about so far.. i think we have seen in GS.. i mean people pulling a kira, fllay.. etc.. man.. this is getting crazy..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #71 on: April 20 2005, 02:19 pm »
yea....GSD better dont turn out cliffhanging like GS did in the end, i practically dint understand anything when kira said all the stuff in the end....i went 'huh? thats the ending??'

its quite a sensitive issue that GS & GSD stepped on, 2 sides of humanity going against each other and all...it isnt going to be resolved simply by stopping the war. then again, GSD is not going to have a sequel so the ending'll have to be resolute yet satisfactory, juz having every1 dying is not nice but can it be possible?...i mean, if they want a resolute ending...i'd even say that gundam wing was a worse anime imo but has a much more satisfactory ending...

if luna becomes fllay II, she'll haf to die if not stellar cant be wif shinn, now to think of it, how GSD will turn out, i'm very uncertain now...for sure the baddies will have to go boom (so there'll be no cliffhanger)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #72 on: April 21 2005, 08:16 am »
I just wish there is some more originality. I mean, the crew is going crazy that they use old scenes for FREEDOM. That's how lazy they've become. Even if I remember correctly, ep 22, said ep 21, you know how it says "PHASE____SOMETHING" in the beginning. Some people were really annoyed by it, but I thought it was pretty funny ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #73 on: April 21 2005, 11:03 am »
lolz.. yea i saw that.. and i thought i was a joke or something and then later i'm like how can they do that and not noticed..

HAHA!! they must be so embrassed about it.. LMAO!! haha

people are complaining that there's too many old scenes of when freedom fights.. but at least in epi 26 there were SOME new ones.. haha XD the part when he blew up the tower or whatever.. that was so cool.. HAHA!! hehe

but then all anime creators are lazy when it comes to making new scenes.. in some anime i notice a lot of mistakes.. like or example where they have to call out something like in CCS a wand or in sailor moon she transform.. they show them wearing the wrong clothes.. i mean isn't that a bit too much

i'm lazy but that's just TOO lazy.. *sigh..

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #74 on: April 21 2005, 12:07 pm »
too true~ :D the animators do get paid, yet we are not seeing the best of their works~ :P

how long do you think GSD will last?...i'm not very sure but i think more than 50 phases...not including -EDITED-, theres too much mess to be resolved~ :P

GSD is juz making me messing and ruffling thru my hair again *arg*

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #75 on: April 22 2005, 08:35 am »
I want GSD to become the new Inuyasha, 140 so episodes and going to continue. Hoepfully then everything would be explained and stuff ^^ But if GSD gets dragged to much, it might get a little boring.

I really liked SEED, it was so awesome back then, now GSD is so horrible, I guess that's what happens when everything is rushed in the begininning and the sequel just ruins it all >.<
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #76 on: April 22 2005, 11:49 am »
well...GSD is practically a re-play of GS as many ppl said already, yet what comes after GSD in the gundam series is what i'm curious in~ :P hopefully something as interesting as GS...

i dont really think everything's rushed though, rather, i think that the changes are too...sudden...like a flip & a flop. then theres a ton of mechas in GSD comepared to GS at the present rate (i'm having a tough time remembering all, i had no prob if GS). somehow, i'll be grateful if everythings' explained in the end, truely~ :D *IF*

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #77 on: April 23 2005, 04:51 am »
I mean, like the pacing was sorta weird. In the beginning of the series everything was paced nicely and the series was understandable, while ep 40-ish came around and everything was so fast.  That's what I meant by everything was rushed in the beginning ( as in GS, in the end) and the sequel just ruined it.

Hope that made sense.

I dont even know Lunamaria's MS yet 0_o

Back in GS, everything was waaaaaaaay better ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #78 on: April 23 2005, 07:32 am »
luna's MS is like a zaku rite??

HAHA!! i don't really know MS.. but then again GS and GSD made me more interested in MS more.. i actually know who has what MS.. which is cool because when i go out i can go like OMG it's ..... GUNDAM haha.. LMAO!!

i did that yesterday actually.. lmao..

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #79 on: April 23 2005, 01:10 pm »
Yup, it's a ZAKU, but does she have a name for it? 0_o

Ah well, Gundam SEED  is like my crack now, I never knew about MS or anything until GUNDAM SEED, that's how sad I am. I partially like the show because it has the angst and it seems (seemed, more like >_>) like an interesting plot. I use to watch Gundam WING once upon a time. I especially liked Relena Peacecraft, who wanted peace, and she was a princess as well. (hahahahaha, get it, peace craft, wanting peace kay, I'll shut up now ^^)

I also like Lacus Clyne, she so awesome as well ^^

Hey, I notice a pattern......
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki