AuthorTopic: Phobia's  (Read 22259 times)

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
Re: Phobia's
« Reply #80 on: August 26 2005, 08:16 pm »
oh there's a new one! porcelin {sp?} dolls scare me to death. i had one when i was little and i woke up in the middle of the night and i looked at it. it just reminds me of someone just staring at you constantly. it freaks me out.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #81 on: August 26 2005, 08:39 pm »
ghost are friendly.i think

Some ghosts may be friendly, but I'm still not comfortable with the thought of them . . . I saw my grandma's ghost once.  :sweatdrop: (She died before I was born.)

P.S.
Please don't think I'm crazing for saying I saw my grandma . . . People in my family just have a tendency to see see strange things like that.  :heh:

moezychan

« Reply #82 on: August 26 2005, 10:56 pm »

I don't like needles though. I can have my blood drawn, but I can't watch while they're doing it. ^^;;

You too?! So can I! I give blood all the time, but when they put the needle in, I have to look away.

moezychan

« Reply #83 on: August 26 2005, 10:58 pm »
Some ghosts may be friendly, but I'm still not comfortable with the thought of them . . . I saw my grandma's ghost once.  :sweatdrop: (She died before I was born.)

P.S.
Please don't think I'm crazing for saying I saw my grandma . . . People in my family just have a tendency to see see strange things like that.  :heh:

Don't worry about it. Sometimes I think I have ESP. I always know what people are thinking, and here's another good one for you. I have prophetic dreams. You can say you're like Touya, and I'm Sakura!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #84 on: August 27 2005, 05:53 am »
i have prophetic dreams too! i always thought i was weird because i had them. and now i've found someone that has them!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #85 on: August 27 2005, 12:47 pm »
i have prophetic dreams too! i always thought i was weird because i had them. and now i've found someone that has them!

It is weird isn't it! I thought I was the only one too! There's only one thing I hate about them; I can tell when something is going to happen, but I can never do anything to stop it! For example: when I was about 14 I was asleep, it was about midnight, and I had a dream that my house burned down. I was so scared that I woke up and went into the living room; my parents were there and they had a fire going in the fireplace. I told them to shut the fire off because the house was going to burn down, and mom asked how I knew this, and I said I had a dream that the house was going to burn down. She told me it was just a bad dream and I should go back to bed. 5 minutes later, the chimney caught fire! Thankfully the house didn't burn down, but it's still freaks me out to this day.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #86 on: August 27 2005, 12:49 pm »
yeah that happened to me once. it was very scary.. i don't remember what happened because i was really young but i remember being terrified.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #87 on: August 28 2005, 01:12 am »
dolls.... yeah... i had TWO of those kinds of dolls in my room for about a week.... my god, it was really freaky. they dont blink, the eyes dont close and i found it very creepy... o_O and so i decided to place them in my parents' room. rofl! im pathetic. but thats the way it is. xD

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #88 on: August 29 2005, 01:45 am »
I am really scared of roller coaster´s!!!! And I defenately am scared of spiders (not to mention that I am allergic of them too) every time a spider touches my skin or something I  get this really freaking SPOTS O.o
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #89 on: August 29 2005, 02:25 am »
I hate needles, too! Every time I get my blood drawn, I get sick for at least two weeks... Once for almost three months.  I must have a bad immune system...
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #90 on: September 01 2005, 07:12 am »
I hate my parents! Most people here should know I have really bad arachnophobia, right/

On holiday, they decided to go for a walk at night, so they dragged by down this roofed bridge in Luzern, Switzerland....and I'm not kidding, including the legs, nearly all the spiders in there were this big!

j
j
j
j
j

Gah! And they were everywhere! All the arches, in the roof....it was fine during the day, but they came out at night!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #91 on: September 01 2005, 07:26 am »
i'm afraid of very very small places and spiders

Offline Sayora Chan

• Great Fan
  • Fai-A-Holic
« Reply #92 on: September 06 2005, 12:05 am »
I am afraid of things with a lot of legs.  This includes spiders, centipedes,millipedes and a few other random insects.  I also can't stand needles, I have to distract myself when a doctor wants blood or something.

Avatar by Okamirei!! So Many thanks to her!  Sig is my first attempt, but it's really growing on me. ^_^
Forum Family:
Dragonia - Imoto-Chan, moonprincess18 - Imoto-Chan
moezy-chan - Onee-San, KawaiiHana - Itoko
KuroPuppy  - Onii-San, Tooya_Mizuki - Onii-San
Zeldi - Imoto-Chan, Starfire - Imoto-Chan
Okamirei - Imoto-Chan, Ralea - Imoto-Chan
OniiChanTouya-Itoko, princess_kakurine - Imoto-Chan, Moon Hime - Imoto Chan

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #93 on: September 06 2005, 12:59 pm »
I am afraid of things with a lot of legs. This includes spiders, centipedes,millipedes and a few other random insects. I also can't stand needles, I have to distract myself when a doctor wants blood or something.

Heh heh, your phobias are the exact same as mine! Oh except fire, I am veeeerrrry irrationally afraid of fire...
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!