AuthorTopic: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)  (Read 19215 times)

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
Re: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)
« Reply #60 on: December 28 2005, 02:18 am »
Subaru looked up. He blinked a few times...
"Uh... A bird?..." he said, even if his eyes told him that the silhouette looked more like a dragon than a bird...

Spider didn't even listen, and continued to walk towards the mountain...
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #61 on: December 28 2005, 05:45 am »
"..?"
Vex looked at Subaru and Yukito to see how thier reactions were then he looked into the sky in hopes to see what they see.
Vex saw a strange flying creature in the sky flying around the same mountainous region they were heading too, He didn't want to label it as a Bird or a Dragon just yet.

He saw the concern in Yukito and Subaru's faces.
"Hey I think we should move a bit quicker before it gets dark, I mean we don't know what's out here and we should be careful to take care of ourselves and set up camp when we get the chance too in a good location!"

Luckily for them, they are getting pretty close to the mountain region.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #62 on: January 04 2006, 08:39 pm »
"Are we there yet?" Suu sighed (IIh my foots hurts soo much! Why do we have to walk all this way up?)

Yuki's thoughts were somewhere else (I.. Wonder who is behind this)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #63 on: January 04 2006, 09:04 pm »
They had arrived at the bottom of the Mountain now, Starting to head up.

Vex noticed the group was being more quieter than before. He obsevered Spider still walking on in front, Subaru still had that weary look in his eyes, Yukito looked Troubled and Suu looked exausted.

Vex paused for a second to look directly up to see how high the next ledge is.
He looked at the others and told them "Hey I'm going to scout ahead" Vex then looked at Subaru, Yukito and Suu "You guys should rest for a bit, We've reached the Mountain Region.. No need to rush anymore. I'm going to look for a place to camp"
Without letting anyone reply He turned his back to them to face the wall of the mountain and then He crouched slightly and took this huge leap from the ground into the air, The ground from where he jumped from rushed up with air also pulling up a few stones and dust because of the speed he went straight upwards. It seemed like he drifted up in the air and then he saw a ledge big enough to land on. It was a large area.. Big enough for a camp.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #64 on: January 04 2006, 10:20 pm »
Subaru dropped both his jaw and his bag as he saw Vex jumping up. He stood there paralyzed for a second before he saw Spider doing quite a similar thing as Vex, except that he didn't make it in one big jump, instead he jumped against the mountain-wall and kicked himself up when his feet touched it, and then repeated that until he was with Vex.
Subaru sat down on his bag, still staring up...

Spider looked around.
"This looks nice..." he said solemnly, and then looked down at everyone. He didn't even question why Vex was able to perform such an amazing jump, he thought this place was strange enough as it already was...
"Now how are they supposed to get here?..."
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #65 on: January 05 2006, 05:23 am »
Suu looked up and said "They have been there for quite a long time.. I better check on them" Suu folded up her "wings". She giggled. When she was on the top. "Veeex-Saaan!! Hello" (( :XD: ))

(Gosh that magic is quite strong. ne Yue?)Yukito transformed into Yue and flyed up. He smiled and transformed back.

(( Eeeh.. Sorry T.T))

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #66 on: January 05 2006, 06:07 am »
Spider turned around, just in time to see Yuki shining as if he was a living candle... When the light dissapeared, he could see Yuki again... He also noticed that Suu had wings... suddenly.
With a sigh he looked to his left and right similar to this :shifty: before he realized that the one with strange clothes were not up here yet...

Never before had Subaru felt such an urge to start crying for nothing. This was too insane... People jumping up into the sky, others could kick-jump up a wall, the third was an angel and the last one turned into a different person. He felt dizzy, and was almost about to faint when a loud thud was heard before him. Subaru quickly looked in the direction of where the sound came from, and saw that Spider had jumped down again.

"You don't have any wings or anything, do you?..." Spider asked when he stood in front of Subaru, who shook his head. Spider reached out his hand. Subaru looked at it, but quickly took it as if it was the only thing protecting him from this strange world... Spider withdrew his hand without letting go of Subaru's, which made Subaru bounce against Spider's metal body. Spider then took the bag on the ground and threw it over his shoulder. He grabbed Subaru's waist, and ran towards the mountain again, carrying Subaru and his bag with him as he kick-jumped back up to where Vex, Suu and Yukito was.
He put Subaru down, who managed to whine a soft "thank you...".

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #67 on: January 05 2006, 08:08 pm »
Vex spun around slightly to look at everyone who had all now come up to where he was.
"Heeyyyy!! So instead does everyone want to set up camp here? It's a nice spot!"
Vex pointed to an opening in the cliff, It didn't go in really far but It went inside enough to not let any rain in (if it does rain in this place) It should also conceal them from anything for a while anyway.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #68 on: January 09 2006, 08:27 pm »
"Sure. I don't see why not." Spider replied, and took a few steps towards the opening in the cliff and looked inside. It was dark in there...
"M-maybe we should try to make a fire...?" Subaru said.

[Tessaiga note: "make a fire"? :tard: Excuse me, I don't know what it's called in english, but that doesn't sound right! :heh: Oh well, you understand anyway~]

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #69 on: January 09 2006, 08:33 pm »
[It sounds pretty normal to me]

Vex walked into the opening, "Well it's nice and dry in here, So it should be perfect to make a fire! First we need firewood.."
he walked back out tightening the straps on his arm covers.
"I'm gonna head out to get some firewood"
He started to walk on a bit towards some trees he saw on his way up.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: January 09 2006, 09:39 pm »
Subaru looked at Suu, who stood closest to him.
"Perhaps we should help too..." he said quietly

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #71 on: January 09 2006, 09:47 pm »
Suu looked at Subaru, she giggled and answerd "Sure.. Let's go" She took his hand and started to go.

Yuki's thoughts were somewhere else. (This is strange.. Very Strange)

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #72 on: January 09 2006, 09:51 pm »
Subaru immediately started to blush when she took his hand, but he didn't let go off it... Instead he held hers too~ He put down his big bag, and looked at Spider and Yukito.
"Um... Are you two going to stay here?"
Spider looked at Yukito, then back at Subaru.
"Yeah... I guess..." he replied, sounding a bit confused. Subaru smiled, and began to walk away with Suu.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #73 on: January 09 2006, 10:12 pm »
(Tihihihi.. I'm so glad. He's a cutie. Aaah this isn't the time. Why do i always think about things on the wrong moment.)
"A-Anou.. Subaru.."
(What Am i Doing...)

[ :XD: ]

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #74 on: January 09 2006, 10:19 pm »
"H-hai?" he answered. He looked around, to see where Vex went.
But he figured it wouldn't make any use if they followed him, so he continued going on the rocky surface, careful not to fall down. @.@

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan