AuthorTopic: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)  (Read 19263 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)
« Reply #40 on: December 02 2005, 11:16 am »
Vex looked like he had his mind on other matters and he just turned his head slightly towards the group "Does anyone else get the feeling that we're being watched, Also not to rush anyone, But I kinda want to look about"
He walked on past the group then swirls round a bit to face the group again. "Nobody objects if I scout around for a bit while you lot catch up do you?"
Vex had a big eager grin on his face.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #41 on: December 02 2005, 04:49 pm »
" I woke up in the morning and walked out to the balcony suddenly i was here! I heard a strange voice but i didn't see a face!" Suu told them

" I was on my way to school when i walked through the door to my classroom i ended up here." Yuki said
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 11:31 pm by Zeldi »

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #42 on: December 03 2005, 02:35 am »
"Who ever said we would follow you?" Spider asked Vex, his arms crossed over his chest.
"Uh..." Subaru began, gaining the Reploid's attention "I think it would be best if we walked around in a group since no one of
us knows anything about this place... If that's OK with you?" he asked and looked at the four people before him.
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #43 on: December 03 2005, 02:39 am »
Suu smiled gentle "Sure.. i have no problems with that!"

" A group is always better then walking alone" Yuki said and looked at Spider and Vex

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #44 on: December 03 2005, 03:23 am »
Vex smiled, "Sure.. I guess we could do it as a group too..." (Man.. It would of been so much quicker If I could of done it alone tho.. )
Vex walked back towards the group and up in front of Spider, "I was gonna go alone anyway, I didn't ask anyone to follow me"
He pulled his lower eye skin down then stuck out his tongue "nyaa...!"

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: December 03 2005, 08:00 am »
Just to annoy the guy before him, Spider was looking somewhere else as Vex began to talk to him.
He was aware of that he talked to him and heard his words. Still, he was in his own thoughts... Thinking if he should
leave this group of people and dash of alone to where he thought he'd get somewhere that at least was more fun than this field,
or follow them. He quickly decided to go with them.
(If they annoy me later, I can just go off on my own.)
He then looked back at Vex.
"...You can run off and play by yourself if you like." With that, he hoped that discussion was over.

Subaru blinked.
(I hope he won't keep up with that behaviour. Sticking ones toungue out like that isn't very nice...) he thought and sighed.
"Then... Where to go?" he then said and looked around to see if there were any roads or paths or even a sign they could follow.
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #46 on: December 03 2005, 08:08 am »
((Sticking tongues out wasn't mean, It was playful, like a child))
Vex smiled brightly and ran a couple of feet infront of everyone into the middle of patch of beautiful white flowers.
He turned towards the group and put on a little pose, "Don't I blend in well!?" He laughed a little to himself and ran on a bit further away from the group calling out "Lets go this way!!" as he waved his hands for them to follow him.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: December 03 2005, 08:23 am »
((I know, and Spider knows, Subaru doesn't))
"Shouldn't we be a bit more organized? :sweatdrop:" Subaru asked as he saw Vex running happily to... somewhere.
"It's not like we can get less lost then we allready are." Spider said, and dashed away. He was next to Vex in less than a second.
Then he looked down.
"Real flowers?" he mumbled, being used to artificial ones seen in 22XX

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #48 on: December 06 2005, 06:09 pm »
Suu was standing behind Subaru saying "A-ano..." she blushed "S-S-shouldn't we g-go n-now?"

"Suu is right.. We stop all the time.. T.T" Yuki said with a smile

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #49 on: December 06 2005, 09:06 pm »
"Um... Sure!" Subaru said, and placed his big laundrybag on his other shoulder.
"At least those two seem to be pretty confident about where they're going..." he continued as he looked at Vex and Spider.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #50 on: December 07 2005, 12:37 am »
Vex was running through the field knowing Spider was behind him,
Then Vex just suddenly stopped watching Spider throttle past him as Vex turned round to face the others, Because of the speed Vex and Spider were going in such little bursts the other 3 were quite far behind so he decided to run back towards them calling out
"Hey! do any of you know how to keep up with us or do you need me to carry you all? or maybe you could move a little faster"
Vex smiled with a slight sweat mark on his head. (argh.. they are slow humans)
« Last Edit: December 07 2005, 05:31 am by VexNet »

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: December 09 2005, 06:54 pm »
"Ah! Uh... Sorry!!!" Subaru shouted. He began to jog, hearing Yuki's and Suu's footsteps behind him as they started
jogging after him. Still he couldn't get his mind of wondering how Vex and Spider could be so ahead of them in such short time.

Spider had stopped, not looking back at the group though. He looked at the paths before him. They could climb a mountain, go through a forest or just walk on what seemed to be endless fields.
When he heard Subaru, Yuki and Suu behind him, he turned around.
(We're not getting anywhere with those three behind all the time... But the white-haired brat is fast, for some reason...) he thought

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #52 on: December 09 2005, 10:53 pm »
Yuki smiled at Spider because he felt that he looked at him. "Why do we catch up with the others?" Yuki asked Suu and Yuki

"S-Sure!" Suu said and started to walk faster. (They are soo cuute. This isn't the time to think of that.)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #53 on: December 10 2005, 03:22 am »
Vex's sweat mark got bigger (boy.. thier still slow in a hurry! ah well..)
He turned and walked up to Spider "Hey.. uhm.. I don't want to keep walking across this endless field.. (kinda creeps me out) Which way do you think we should go?"

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: December 20 2005, 07:54 am »
Spider looked towards the forest. He's never seen a "real" forest before, only artificial
ones driven by some kind of energy. This seemed real though...
He then looked at the mountain. That seemed more interesting. The only problem
was to get over and past it. Didn't seem to difficult to him he thought. And, if
the others couldn't manage, he'd go alone... This could be like a test of skill
and endurance, so that he could see what these humans* were made of.

"The mountain." he then answered as he looked at Vex, then at the others.
"You coming or what?..."

[*hai, I know Vex isn't really human(saiyan), but Spider thinks he is since he does not know anything about the saiyans]

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #55 on: December 20 2005, 08:09 am »
Vex looked back at Spider when he looked at him, Vex gave him a reassuring smile and nodded, He then turned around towards the others.
"Hey we're all gonna head up those mountains!! So lets get going"
Vex dropped back some and decided to walk on with the majority of the group towards the mountainous region.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: December 21 2005, 02:36 am »
Subaru sighed in relief when he noticed that Vex and Spider began to walk instead of dashing like they did before... He didn't feel like running when he wasn't in a hurry, or when he didn't have a good reason to run.
But he was a bit concerned about the mountain... It looked like it would be hard to get to the top, and then climing down on the other side. They didn't have any equipment to help them climb it either. To his surprise, no one but himself seemed to worry about that...

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #57 on: December 23 2005, 03:31 am »
Suu was really tired.. (Aaw Man! This is annoying! ) She sighed "Are we going up that mountain?" She asked the others. (I hope not..Because that looks very exacting.)

[Bad Post Sorry T.T]

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #58 on: December 23 2005, 09:29 am »
Vex saw Suu looking tired and he felt sympathy for her..
(aw.. She looks like she doesn't want to go)
Vex smiled slightly and walked next to Suu.
"Don't you want to go up? Or are you just too tired...?"
Vex didn't wait for a reply
"Tell you what.. I'll help you up, If you ever get too tired.. I'll carry you!"
Vex gave Suu a warming yet confident smile. "I Promise"

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #59 on: December 23 2005, 06:05 pm »
Suu looked at Vex "Don't worry about me ok? I'll be alright" She blushed slightly (Why was he soo kind to me.. ). Suu started run " Why don't we go a little bit faster? ne?!" She gave them a smile.

Yuki looked at Subaru and Vex. "Guys... Um What's that?" Yuki pointed at the big flying thing over there.