AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 2 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 103659 times)

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
Re: The Post Thread 2 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #40 on: April 12 2005, 07:02 am »
About the censoring certain words thing....I can think up an old forum I was on (I was Mod there too) I had to actually get on people for swearing and cursing because the Admins and other Mods didn't do a thing. Eventually everyone got annoyed with me and I had my mod spot taken away.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #41 on: April 12 2005, 07:17 am »
WAH!! i am bak.. haha just had a bad hmm HOUR!! stupid..

neways.. this forum always cheers me up.. but i got to say.. !!! AH!! sum1 ate my cookies.. *stares.. WHO DID IT!! i will come and get u.. ARG!!!

neways.. hmm where's fisah.. i need help wit my geo project.. cuz i got CALGARY!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
« Reply #42 on: April 12 2005, 07:51 am »
If you came to Peru, I'd welcome you!!!!!! ^O^ heheh...

and if you want a simple and quiet life you can come to my house ^_~ it's in a reaaaaaally quiet place.. ahhh.. *listen to the air whistle-ing* xD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #43 on: April 12 2005, 07:53 am »
HAHA!! cool mayb i'll come visit one day.. XD!! hehe and come over to ur house.. XD!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
« Reply #44 on: April 12 2005, 08:37 am »
XD alright!!!!!!!!! XD and we could watch anime all day!!!!! (yeah right xP)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #45 on: April 12 2005, 08:41 am »
no that can happen.. HAHA!! 2 of my frewns just wanna come over to my house and watch all the anime i have.. LOLZ!! haha

hmm i dunno u much.. how about a lil profile.. XD hehe.. all i no is u're from peru.. THE PLACE THATI WANNA GO TO NOW!! haha *writes a list of to go to places.. writes PERU in big letters under JAPAN!! haha

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #46 on: April 12 2005, 12:29 pm »
i might goto peru 1 day coz my cousin migrated to melborne~ :D

my cousin is coming over to my house in june for 1 week to see all the animes i got too~i think judging by the maniac she is, she'd watch em 24/7~~ :D

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #47 on: April 12 2005, 12:37 pm »
LOLZ!! haha.. well i sumtimes go to my frewn's house and watch her anime but she has like bits and pieces of most of the anime.. HAHA!!!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #48 on: April 12 2005, 12:46 pm »
my cousin'll be watching GSD, GS, naruto, TRC (Duh~~!), inuyasha and a couple of movies~ there was once she stayed over for 2 days and watched 80 (!!!) episode of naruto in total, and used up 3 boxes of tissue while at it she was like 8am-2am watching non-stop...its kinda freaky come to think of it now~ :P

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #49 on: April 12 2005, 12:58 pm »
Watching anime all day doesn't sound like a bad idea....I do it all the time actually ^^;;

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: April 12 2005, 01:03 pm »
its not bad, its scary~ :P i'm really impressed by her persistance in sticking to the screen..wowz~

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 12 2005, 01:06 pm »
*pats Tune's back* Don't worry about it, like I said....I'm doing it all the time so I'm use to just sitting and watching anime XD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #52 on: April 12 2005, 01:08 pm »
Hey LIka-chi, lmao, I'm so sorry for not coming sooner, I had to do chores, school, homework, other very non-important stuff, ooops, I'm not supposed to be even online, lol.

Anyway, about your geo project I have some sites listed up here for you so you  can check em out, I hope that helps. If you need more help, just email me at goldnstarz2001@yahoo.com:

1) http://www.edu.pe.ca/threeoaks/grassroots/cities/cal.htm It's a pretty decent site, has so much info about population and other geo...stuff XD
2)http://www.answers.com/topic/calgary-alberta  Another boring informative website, it's really good actually, learned a few tidbits myself...like how I've been prouncing Calgary all this time!!! *headesk* Man, I can be sooo pathetic sometimes ^^

Well, these are all the ones I found from all the other rubbish I looked through, I hope that helps, *looks at watch* OMG, I have to do my homeworks, I'll talk to you guys later, see ya ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
« Reply #53 on: April 13 2005, 06:34 am »
I could live watching anime all day if I had the time ^^U

PROFILE XD

Well, what can I say? xD I'm hyper, happy, caring and CRAZY! xD I'm a true fan to everything I love xD and well, i guess I'm a good friend ^^U (you would have to ask to my friends xD)
I'm currently studying electronics engineering ^^
Besides watching anime :P I love to read, write and play videogames ^^
Come and have fun xD

YAY!!! xD I'm bringing tourists to PERU! xD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #54 on: April 13 2005, 07:20 am »
haha of course... YEA!!! MOMMY!!!!!!

but she's gone again.. *cries.. I WANT MY MOMMY!!! lolz.. yea neways.. thks for the sites.. haha i have stuff due on fri already.. *sigh.. stupid teacher stupid geo.. ARG!!! i dun like geo plus i'm not doing too well on it.. LMAO!! thks again.. *bows.. haha my mom doesn't even help me on nething for skool.. except sign my tests.. LOLZ!! or print colour stuff out.. but not nemore.. *sigh

kasumi.. hmm can i just call u kasu?? haha i dun like long name.. yea i'll come one day.. wen i'm allowed to go ride the plane by myself and get enough money.. HAHA!!! and profile meant like age, DOB, name, etc.. haha like basic stuff..

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
« Reply #55 on: April 13 2005, 07:39 am »
Ah.. ^^U gomen xD

DOB: February the 3rd (Aquarius xD)
Lives in: PERU XD

something else? xD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #56 on: April 13 2005, 08:20 am »
Im back....and YOUR NOT, oh wow, we keep missing each other don't we, lmao, I just came back from school, and I got my report card *fanfare music plays*, and guess....I got straight A's, I can't believe it 0_o, how in the world did I manage that, but who cares because I've got $200 bucks baby, w00t, ^^, at least now I can buy the rest of Tsubasa and other random anime junk ^o^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #57 on: April 13 2005, 08:28 am »
oh my god THIS SUCKS!! haha.. great i totally forgot that i'm not allowed to type in msn form.. ARG!!

anyways.. i got my science mark. not bad.. i'm just scared from my gym and geography. i barely passed my tests.. haha *sweatdrop.

hmm maybe i should make a deal wit my parents haha. that way i can get more money for my jap mags. YEA!! *crosses fingers getting my mid-term next week!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #58 on: April 13 2005, 08:34 am »
I have my mid-term next week, so I made this really profound deal but it happened to work, lol: If I get an A that worth 40 bucks, and I got 6 A's I think, anyway, the total is 200 bucks, so my parents are pratically bankrupt, lol
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #59 on: April 13 2005, 08:39 am »
lol, i only get 4 marks though? i should make a deal with both parents, separately... *evil grin that way i can get more money!! oh yea! i'm so smart.. XD lolz

for my mom i shouldn't make it that high so yea, i'll b like $10 for an A or over 80. i know that i'm getting $10 already for science and then for my dad maybe like $30 since he NEVER gives me money for anything. LOLZ!! but i might get into trouble.. *glups.. lolz

i forgot to mention!! we didn't miss each other today. haven't talk to my mommy since 2 days ago.. XD yea and know i finally get to talk to her!!