AuthorTopic: Wouldn't it be weird if...  (Read 22813 times)

Offline Jonny

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Wouldn't it be weird if...
« Reply #60 on: October 12 2005, 08:35 pm »
Yeah, I know a convention would never work out.  But it's nice dreaming!

I wonder.........if we had the convention, and some of us DID pass on the street before, would we know or remember it???  I don't think so.
My Forum Family (YAY!!):
Older Brother: c3d
Younger Sister: OniiChanTouya
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Big Sister: pretty

I need more family!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #61 on: October 12 2005, 08:37 pm »
well i personally never forget a face, so if i saw any of your pictures and i saw you (and i liked you or we were friends) i'd probably sneak behind you and tap your shoulder.

that is if i had the courage and your not in a group or anything ^^;;;
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #62 on: October 13 2005, 01:06 am »
more people are in britain? cool, i'm in the country area tho... down in south west >.>
anybody close to me?

Your in the South West of Britain?
Me and Emperor Shaoran are in the Middle-ish of Britain and kinda slightly to the West.
I'll say we live close to each other, but yet so far
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

moezychan

« Reply #63 on: October 13 2005, 01:40 am »
well i personally never forget a face, so if i saw any of your pictures and i saw you (and i liked you or we were friends) i'd probably sneak behind you and tap your shoulder.

that is if i had the courage and your not in a group or anything ^^;;;

I can guaruntee, I'm never in a group. I'm too much of a loner. Of course considering how I act on here, it's probably very hard to believe. Charme-chan and aishiteru-chan certainly know what I would do if you snuck up on me. But then, aishiteru-chan hasn't been on in a while, but I know that charme-chan is on right now!

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #64 on: October 14 2005, 03:00 am »
haha. moezy-chan! i'm on right now! haha.

yes, charme-chan and i would definitely glomp moezy-chan! haha.

if i were to meet any of you guys in person, i'd be somewhat shy at first. or if i saw your pictures and i saw you in person.. i'd probably follow you to make sure it was you and scream your forum username. hah.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #65 on: October 14 2005, 03:02 am »
I could see you doing that aishiteru-chan! Of course once you screamed my name, you and charme-chan know what I would do.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #66 on: October 15 2005, 03:31 am »
Naaaw it would be soo Cute, honestly. But i live in Sweden it's pretty far away from you all. *mad* Yeah i would scream your Fourm Name out load. You guys are soo Sweet and nice, Even if the chances to meet you all is very low. i still want to meet you. ^^;;

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #67 on: October 15 2005, 04:05 am »
Ditto here! I would just love to meet all of you! You're all so sweet XD. But I'm not so sure about screaming your fourm name out load, I would be to shy to do that ^^;

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #68 on: October 15 2005, 04:09 am »
Yes i would die in shame if i shouted out wrong user name. What if O.O

moezychan

« Reply #69 on: October 15 2005, 04:25 am »
I know exactly what I would do if I finally met somebody from this forum that posted their picture on here. First I would stare at that person for a very long time, and if I didn't scare them off with my obsessive staring, I would very slowly approach them and I would say very shyly,

"Um, excuse me, but do you belong to Captured Wings Forum?" If they would say yes, then I would say, "I'm moezy-chan!" And I'd ask if their forum name was (insert forum name here). I have no idea what would happen after that. Depends on who it was. And if it wasn't anybody from here, I would just blush say I'm sorry and run!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #70 on: October 16 2005, 09:55 am »
hmm.. me.. what would i do? yeah, i'd probably hide, yell out your forum username and captured wings forums and see if you turned around.

and if you did, i'd run up to you and be like.. "HI! I'M AISHITERU!" *big cheesy smile* and then you'd all be like "where is she?" and end up looking down to see a really short filipino girl probably up to your stomach or something. hah. `=P
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #71 on: October 16 2005, 01:02 pm »
hmm.. me.. what would i do? yeah, i'd probably hide, yell out your forum username and captured wings forums and see if you turned around.

and if you did, i'd run up to you and be like.. "HI! I'M AISHITERU!" *big cheesy smile* and then you'd all be like "where is she?" and end up looking down to see a really short filipino girl probably up to your stomach or something. hah. `=P

Now that's funny aishiteru-chan! I'm cracking up from that!  :laughing4:

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #72 on: October 16 2005, 01:06 pm »
I'd be standing at a far side of the room, hiding behind my long curtain of hair, and frantically thinking of what to do :heh:... I'd be too scared to scream my name out. @_@

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #73 on: October 17 2005, 12:41 am »
Now that's funny aishiteru-chan! I'm cracking up from that! :laughing4:

but it's seriously true! i'm super short so you probably wouldn't be able to see me if you turned around. haha `=P i have one more inch to go until i hit 5'0! hah.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #74 on: October 17 2005, 12:57 am »
Daijoubu, aishiteru-chan... I'm a rather short Filipino too... ^_^;;

moezychan

« Reply #75 on: October 17 2005, 03:53 am »
Don't worry about it aishiteru-chan. My mother is also short. She's 5'3" and in a family where everybody is taller then 5'8" that is short. You'll grow in time. If it's any consolation, I hate my height. I'm too freakishly tall. 5'9". I hardly ever get to see a person face to face. I always have to look down at people and because of that, people think that I think I'm better than them, and I don't think like that.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #76 on: October 17 2005, 05:24 am »
Daijoubu, aishiteru-chan... I'm a rather short Filipino too... ^_^;;

short filipinos are cool. hah.

Don't worry about it aishiteru-chan. My mother is also short. She's 5'3" and in a family where everybody is taller then 5'8" that is short. You'll grow in time. If it's any consolation, I hate my height. I'm too freakishly tall. 5'9". I hardly ever get to see a person face to face. I always have to look down at people and because of that, people think that I think I'm better than them, and I don't think like that.

i don't think i'm gonna grow anymore, moezy-chan. i've been the same height for the past 4 years.

moezychan

« Reply #77 on: October 17 2005, 05:28 am »
i don't think i'm gonna grow anymore, moezy-chan. i've been the same height for the past 4 years.

Oh ok. Sorry about that.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #78 on: October 17 2005, 05:54 am »
Oh ok. Sorry about that.

ohh it's okay! i think it would be funny if i met you guys in person and you turned around to see no one there. i think it's quite hilarious. it's happened many times so i use it to my advantage. hah `=P