Fan Work > TRC Fan Creations

TRC pictures

(1/182) > >>

Kuro-puppy:
if you have nice TRC S&S pictures you wish to show and talk about post them here

i found these on the web and i just wanted to share them
the first one is really cute ne? :inlove:

I've decided to put some rules up to make these topics work better

1. Let's not double post here.  If you have more than one picture to show, put them all in one post. If you want to comment on several of them, do it all at once in one post.

2. No Extremely Short Replies
A post which only has a smiley or a "Yeah" in it or anything similar will be immediately deleted. "Thank you's" and "welcomes" are not exempted. Boards in which the post count is turned off are exempted of this rule. But still, try to make your posts "look" longer than your signature so that it wouldn't be a waste of space.

Keep that rule in mind when you respond to a post.

and adding to the rules set out by Arcademan:

3. Include Bigger Version Links
If possible, when you post pictures, include the bigger version links in the post. That way people don't have to ask everytime for bigger version links, unless the photobucket shrinks the pictures or something else went wrong with the downloadlinks or stuff like that

i hope these rules are okay with everybody

Kuro-puppy: *first time to make rules in topics, not even sure if i'm allowed to do this, but i created these topics so it's okay probably* :sweatdrop:

Strawberry:
Nice pictures, I think the 2nd pic is the cover of the soundscape II album is it?

danibananinha700:

--- Quote ---Nice pictures, I think the 2nd pic is the cover of the soundscape II album is it?
--- End quote ---
yeah, and the firt is a fanart, isn´t??

Kuro-puppy:
yeah it's picture of the Ost 2 and the first is fanart , the first picture i posted on the gallery
(hope it is accepted) :sweatdrop:
and the second one i'm still searching for a 800*600 version of it

oh and thanks for the comments ,here are 2 more i found

made by Danime-chan

Mina:
Those two pictures of two different versions of Sakura and Syaoran together were draw by Danime-chan from deviant art. http://danime-chan.deviantart.com/

Oh, and guys, if you are going to post a fanart, make sure you give credit to the person who drew them ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version