CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Favorite Season One Episode

(1/13) > >>

Pikari:
We haven't had a thread like this yet, have we? Well, since there are only a few more episodes left for this season, I think we can look back and pick out some favorites now. You can vote for at least four!

My favorites are probably:
1. Episode 19!! Easy choice. Awesome Fai/Kuro scene, nice battles and animation, and Ryuuoh was cool, too.
2.Episode 1. The first one really blew me away with the music and animation... first time seeing Tsubasa animated, so it was pretty cool. Cute Saku-Syao moments and cool character introductions.
3.Episode 21. Either 17, 18, or 22, I could have easily put here (guess which country is my favorite ^__^), but I picked 20 for the Kuro/Fai bar scene (of course ^^) and Seishirou. ^^
4.Episode 17. Couldn't help it. Intro to Outo country, plus we got to see Touya and Yuki again. ^^

5, 6, 9, 12, 16, 17, 18, and 22 are favorites, too. And I haven't seen 24 yet but I kind of think it might be, too.

Bao_Nhia_Yang:
06.. 08.. 20.. 23... are mines!! i think.. well i can't remember what exactly happened in each episode...  but..

06. Uncried Tears... that's the part when syaoran was out in the rain crying right? well that's why i like it.. cause it's soo sad.. :(
08. Beloved Daughter of God... i wasn't sure if this was the episode when chunyan finally learned how to use magic.. i just like the bgm...  Hear.. something! ahahha i forgot the title also.. :( 
20.  Afternoon piano.. sakura's song was nice!! ^-^.. i listened to it for unknown times.. then had to turn it off cause it was bothering my siblings.. ahahha :D
23. the Disappearing Life... omg.. such a kawaii moment of S&S....  i have it up on my xanga site!! ahahhaha..

i haven't seen 24+ yet!! :D.. and those are what were in my mind so far... yep yep!!

CrystleFlows:
my votes are epi. 1, 6, 18 and 20   :greengrin:

01) The Inevitable Meeting- Its the best starting among anime. It is also the most important epi. if u wanna noe the truth of wad happen to Sakura and her relationship with Syaoran.

06) Uncried Tears- The sad scenes when Syaoran reliaze tat Sakura really cant remember anything about him.. so touch ...  :cry:

18) Kittens and Puppies- the cutest api ever. Puppies and kittens

20) The Afternoon Piano-Memories about their childhood. Another touching scenes..

there's so many epi. i like .. :) these are the 4 i love best   :inlove:!

cute_me:
1) episode 1 inevitable meeting cuz everything stareted form there and also i liked the part when sakura tryed to tell syaoran her real feelings but she was interrupted.

2)episode 6 uncried tears i was so sad when syaoran realized that sakura forgot about him :( i was almost ready to cry

3)episode 20 the afternoon piano lovely s&s childhood memories :)

Kuro-puppy:
ep 1: truly the most awesome opening episode i've ever seen
ep6 : that scene with Syaoran was so sad, cool battles also
ep16: Keefer vs. Syaoran ,awesome battle and Kurogane against Fai was so funny  :D
ep24: super Kurogane episode!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version