AuthorTopic: //[TRC]Cat's Eye II--Kage Tsuzuru  (Read 12787 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: //[TRC]Cat's Eye II--Kage Tsuzuru
« Reply #20 on: October 03 2005, 03:41 pm »
Kurogane's eyes widened as the scene around them dissolved and suddenly they were standing in front of a house. "What the HELL?" was the expected reaction that fell from his lips. He quickly glanced toward Fai, who was still at his side, as if they'd never even moved. Feeling slightly bewildered... an emotion he hated and only served to annoy him further... he followed the girl into the house, watching their surroundings with even more suspicion now.

He paid little attention to the old lady, and soon the girl was showing them to their rooms... and he wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed to see separate bunk beds furnishing the room. "Guess I'm stuck with you again, mage, huh? Why does it always end up that way?" he grumbled, simply because he felt like grumbling, and he wasn't in the mood to be "soft" or admit that this time he really wouldn't mind sharing with the blonde wizard.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: October 03 2005, 08:38 pm »
"Guess I'm stuck with you again, mage, huh? Why does it always end up that way?"

Fai only raised an eyebrow at the grumbling man, smiling up at him softly, then glancing into the room himself, his blue eyes widening at the bunkbeds. “Kuro-pon, it’s a bed up high!” he laughed, pushing his worries about the magic-filled world out of his mind for a moment, as he walked over and peered up into the top bunk, then looked back to the ninja, smiling shyly. “Can I be on top...please, Kuro-sama? I’ve never slept up high before...”

Then realizing the others would be waiting for them to come out for dinner after a bit, Fai walked back over to the ninja... who still wore a slightly annoyed expression on his handsome face, and leaned his blonde head against Kurogane’s chest, just wanting to be close to the other man for a moment while they were alone...
« Last Edit: October 04 2005, 07:20 am by Sakaki »

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #22 on: October 11 2005, 05:15 pm »
Leaving Kurogane and Fai in their room, Nekoi led Syaoran, Sakura and Mokona to their room right across the hall. Opening the door to the other room, Nekoi saw that a bunch of fresh flowers had been left there by the window. Wondering where it came from she motioned for the trio to move into the room.

She walked in after them heading for the closet and opened it, to find a bunch of robes hanging on the hangers. Taking four robes out, she laid 2 on the bottom bunk and walked towards the door, "Oh yes, Syaoran-kun, could you please tell Fai-san and Kurogane-san that dinner is soon? You don't want to miss this one, I bet grandma made a great big dinner! I'll see you downstairs!" Nekoi said waving to Syaoran from the door. She walked towards Fai and Kurogane's room with the robes and said a quick spell, transporting the robes into the room. Smiling she walked downstairs to the warm kitchen and sat down at the table with Hori.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #23 on: October 12 2005, 07:40 am »
Hori streached .. " mmm... " she said .. smiling and relaxing ...

Then she thought ... Why did the seem so familiar to her ? She shrugged it off as just maybe a randome thing ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: October 17 2005, 07:11 am »
Syaoran blinked and stood in astonishment as he watched Nekoi run off. Was that..magic?

Snapping back from the trance, he looked at the set of robes she handed him. Slipping them on, he walked out into the hallway, bumping into a scarlet-eyed girl.
He gasped as he distinguished her more closely. "H-Hori-san?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #25 on: October 17 2005, 07:24 am »
" Ano... " She said as she heard her name being called.. " Hai ... Hori Desu" She smiled... and then looked up into Those Brown eyes......

Syao...ran- ...chii ?

The thought ran through her head as cold as ice... A faint memory ..

" Ano... " she said.. " Syaoran-san."

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: October 17 2005, 07:38 am »
She couldn't be the same...this is a different world..

He peered into her scarlet eyes, as the memories of when they were in Outo flashed painfully into his mind.
A sudden jolt of pain struck his head. He winced and turned away from her eyes, rubbing a temple to rid the headache.
"Aa..sumimasae."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: October 17 2005, 08:34 am »
“Can I be on top...please, Kuro-sama? I’ve never slept up high before...”

Kurogane's eyes widened slightly for a moment before the mage had finished his sentence. Then just as he was ready to open his mouth to argue (not that the sleeping arrangements mattered at all), he was silenced as Fai walked up to lean against him, warm against his chest, and ninja's arms came up in natural reaction to circle his body. Though he still frowned down at the other man, some of the annoyance had left his face.

That is, until a pile of robes appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the floor, practically giving the ninja a heart attack as he jumped back with a startled cry, his sword halfway out of its sheath before he realized the pile of fabric was harmless. Still suspicious, he stepped forward, poking the robes with a toe... and then his annoyance had come back full force. "What the hell is that about? This magic stuff is going to be a pain in the a.ss, I can tell already. If it doesn't kill me first. But then I'll suppose you'll fit right in, won't you? I'm sure you're used to it." he commented, glancing down at the wizard beside him.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #28 on: October 17 2005, 03:05 pm »
Sakura walked to Syaoran and saw "H-Hori-San?" Sakura asked. She was so similar to the one we saw in Otô. But it couldn't be the same. Sakura was so confused.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #29 on: October 18 2005, 03:03 am »
" yes.. thats me .." She smiled... " Sorry ... I ... Sakura -san, ne ?"

It was a guess.. but ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #30 on: October 18 2005, 05:04 am »
Mokona wandered around the place, suddenly sensing another feather nearby.

OOC: I hate short posts. -.-;

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: October 18 2005, 05:40 am »
”This magic stuff is going to be a pain in the a.ss, I can tell already. If it doesn't kill me first. But then I'll suppose you'll fit right in, won't you? I'm sure you're used to it."

Fai looked up at the frowning man, returning his gaze. “Not really, Kuro-sama. I don’t fit in here much easier than I would my own world now...” Fai dropped his eyes to the robes that lay on the floor, not certain how he felt about any of this - Kurogane’s startled reaction and obvious annoyance, his own feelings of misgiving at once again being in a world controlled by magic, almost too much of a coincidence after choosing to use his own power for the first time in so long. Wondering if it would now be expected of him...

In truth, he had been nearly as startled by the sudden appearance of the clothing as Kurogane. It had been a long time since he’d been so completely surrounded by magic, illusion... Fai moved to sit on the bottom bunk, picking up the robes, then looking to Kurogane, “I guess we should at least dress as if we belong here, ne? Try to fit in.” He added, making an attempt at a reassuring smile as he held the larger robe out for Kurogane to take.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #32 on: October 18 2005, 03:36 pm »
"H-how did you know my name?" No Sakura was sure of the this was the Hori-san she met in Otô. "Hori-saaan" Sakura said andh kind of hugged her

(( Sorry ;_;  Bad post ))

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #33 on: October 18 2005, 05:38 pm »
Hori Suddenly found herself in a tight embrace. " E tou ... " She smiled..

( daijoubou )

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: November 07 2005, 01:21 pm »
Syaoran watched Sakura embrace Hori, finding himself confused and surprised.

"anou...could you please tell me more about this country?"

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #35 on: November 08 2005, 12:03 am »
Sakura looked at Syaoran and back at Hori, with a smile on her lips "Oh.. That's right. Could you tell us something?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #36 on: November 08 2005, 04:18 am »
" Hai !" She smiled... " This world is based on aincient laws of Magic ! - Magic with the elements - Earth , Fire, water and air.... Some people could call it .. Old Fashioned, If you want ..." She smiled..

" I've been pracising here since I was ... very small..... !" She smiled..." And I'm... ...19 now ... " She laughed..

" I do like it here.... I'm sure you will too !"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: November 26 2005, 01:12 pm »
Syaoran nodded. He was surprised by Hori's age, she seemed younger than she looked. Feeling eager to experience the different things in this world, he looked around, searching for the other two.
"Where are Fai-san and Kurogane-san?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #38 on: December 18 2005, 05:59 am »
Hori smiled.." Probably still in their room .. "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #39 on: December 18 2005, 04:38 pm »
Nekoi got tired of waiting after a while. Wondering what had happened to the rest of the group, she walked towards the stairs that led to the next floor.
"Hori-san, Sakura-chan, Syaoran-kun, Fai-san, Mr.Kurogane and Mokonaa! Hurry up!!! Or else I'll come up there and get you!" Nekoi yelled in one loud breath.

((The Rp is alive!!))
« Last Edit: December 19 2005, 02:18 pm by Fai »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------