AuthorTopic: Syaoran-kun!  (Read 63576 times)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Re: Syaoran-kun!
« Reply #220 on: August 02 2006, 08:59 pm »
i love episode 57 too!!

He screamed:"SAKURA.."

and Sakura started calling him "Syaoran-kun!" ^_^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #221 on: August 02 2006, 09:04 pm »
Yeah that eposide was great XD Eroil really is helpful!

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #222 on: August 03 2006, 12:44 am »
Episode 40: Sakura and the Sakura in the Dream. And I love that scene as well <3

Part of the reason why I love Syaoran so much is because of the development he goes through in the series. He certainly has the most growth and for that I love him ^_^

one more episode that i like is  sealing twins card that syaoran and mei lin combo karate that's was so cool ^_^

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #223 on: August 24 2006, 03:07 am »
one more episode that i like is sealing twins card that syaoran and mei lin combo karate that's was so cool ^_^

ah yes, a great battle and the episode was great as well, it showed some info on Syaoran's past
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #224 on: August 29 2006, 10:45 pm »
yeah even when syaoran little he also so kind to woman too hehehehe

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #225 on: August 30 2006, 02:30 am »
altough i felt a bit sorry for him when i saw how Meilin kinda forced him to become engaged to her XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #226 on: August 30 2006, 11:39 am »
You know, it makes me wonder at what level Syaoran's magic stands. I know it's not as strong as Sakura's...and Eriol's, even after giving half his power to Fujitaka. Sakura's power, despite her only being 10,  only grew faster because of the cards (That's why she needed to change the Light and Dark cards to raise it up completely), so maybe Syaoran is still underdeveloped. I mean, the kid is only 10, so he has room to expand, I think. I mean, Syaoran's powers are related to the moon, and in Tsubasa, Princess Tomoyo (a.k.a., Kurogane's Tomoyo) also is related to the moon, and she can  send people through time and space and also communicate to others through dreams (Correct me if wrong).

I just want to see some opinions on this. Does CCS Syaoran have potential, or is what were shown enough?
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #227 on: August 30 2006, 02:59 pm »
You know, it makes me wonder at what level Syaoran's magic stands. I know it's not as strong as Sakura's...and Eriol's, even after giving half his power to Fujitaka. Sakura's power, despite her only being 10,  only grew faster because of the cards (That's why she needed to change the Light and Dark cards to raise it up completely), so maybe Syaoran is still underdeveloped. I mean, the kid is only 10, so he has room to expand, I think. I mean, Syaoran's powers are related to the moon, and in Tsubasa, Princess Tomoyo (a.k.a., Kurogane's Tomoyo) also is related to the moon, and she can  send people through time and space and also communicate to others through dreams (Correct me if wrong).

I just want to see some opinions on this. Does CCS Syaoran have potential, or is what were shown enough?

I've always seen CCS Syaoran's powers as something yet to be developed. You can tell he has great potential, but sadly the focus was mostly on Sakura thus whether or not Syaoran develops his powers remains a mystery. (Which is probably a reason why I was so happy to hear Syaoran was the main character in Tsubasa)

I don't think comparing him to Princess Tomoyo in Tsubasa would be fair though... she was born in a different time and world.

I wonder... there's been a lot of talk and mystery when Syaoran left to Hong Kong and then came back. What exactly did he do there? Could he have developed his powers? Was there something he had to handle? Some people thought he had to handle his engagement with Meiling (although she never appeared in the manga) but who knows?

*pokes CLAMP* I hope you explain this in Tsubasa. -__-

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #228 on: September 01 2006, 11:56 pm »
yeah you right
on the manga didn't show us what syaoran learn at hongkong but the manga end was very nice ending i like it

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #229 on: September 02 2006, 02:11 am »
yea! i like the manga ending too!! at least it gave us a glimpse of what they would be like when they are older.. whike the anime one just ends with her jumping into Syaoran's arms.. when they are 12 years old.. in a way Tsubasa serves as a contiuation of their relationship for us SS fans

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline twilight_star

• New Fan
  • I love the way i am :D
« Reply #230 on: September 06 2006, 02:18 am »
Anyway, in the manga, how long did Syaoran go awayfor at the end?

No one can predict the future or decide it's fate...the best thing to do is beleive...

Offline Ochibi

• Good Fan
  • Live like it's your last day!
« Reply #231 on: September 06 2006, 11:30 am »
he went for like..i think three years
sakura was in 8th grade when he finally came back thoough and he was holding the teddy bear she made him..which was kinda corny..but still cute
~*Mada Mada Dane*~
turn into

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #232 on: September 15 2006, 12:27 am »
yes!!! on animax aired cardcaptor sakura again hehehe i waiting syaoran out

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #233 on: September 15 2006, 09:43 am »
According to the CCS manga, Sakura was in middle school (7th or 8th grade I assume) when Syaoran came back to Tomoeda. Since they were in the 5th grade when he left plus judging by the way the two were drawn, it's a safe assumption that at least 2 or 3 years have passed during their time away.

The anime version (between the 70th episode and second movie) the time between Sakura seeing Syaoran was 6 months.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #234 on: September 15 2006, 11:12 am »

I wonder... there's been a lot of talk and mystery when Syaoran left to Hong Kong and then came back. What exactly did he do there? Could he have developed his powers? Was there something he had to handle? Some people thought he had to handle his engagement with Meiling (although she never appeared in the manga) but who knows?

In the American version of the manga, Syaoran says "I've finally finished the paperwork to move here..."

So I suppose he spent three years doing paperwork. Ha.  But really, he was probably training a little, at least.  And even though CCS focused on Sakura, Syaoran's magic develops along with hers, just not at the rate of Sakura's.  The entire plot line was about her magic becoming stronger.

Syaoran was originally stronger than her when he first came, physically and magically, at least, I think so.  Sakura hadn't captured many cards, and he was using magic without cards at all.  Even though I think Sakura had a much greater store of untapped magic, I bet Syaoran can surpass Eriol, at least, or get pretty darn close.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #235 on: October 07 2006, 03:39 pm »
btw i suddenly thought that syaoran body turn into kero soul and kero body turn into syaoran soul
i want to ask what card that made them like that ???
but in this episode it's make me laugh

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #236 on: October 07 2006, 03:43 pm »
that's the change card!! i LOVE that episode too.. especially when Syaoran-in-kero-body kero was in Sakura's house and was blushing all over.. ^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #237 on: October 07 2006, 11:22 pm »
Episode 32: 'Sakura, Kero and Syaoran' when the Change Card switched the soul of Kero and Syaoran. Like toward the end when 'Syaoran' had to win 'Kero' from a UFO Catcher :D

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #238 on: October 07 2006, 11:42 pm »
yeah that's it
thanx the information

i like when kero-syaoran body made food to meilin and his face was so funny and when he said romantic words to mei lin

Offline Sakupu-chan

• Elio's Owner >'D
  • Big Fan
« Reply #239 on: October 21 2006, 04:51 pm »
HOORAY FOR SYAORAN-KUN!! I hated Meiling.. She was soo annoying to Syaoran.. SYAORAN KICKS BUTT! *searches for onee-chama..*

^ Click image for fullsize

Set by Zeldi x3

*click* *click* *click*

ELIO x CAROLE FTW <3

Forum Family
Big Sis - Ying Hua
Onee-chan - ~emina~