AuthorTopic: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)  (Read 41560 times)

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
Re: I Hate School! (COMPLAIN HERE!)
« Reply #40 on: September 10 2005, 09:43 am »
Haha, weird. If I were you, I'd add Sakura's obsession with apples in there! XD

I thought about it!! I really did!! But finally decided against it, because my teacher is the kind of teacher that reads your report in front of 50 people to tell you something.  :dodge:

And she read my report!!!  :XD:
She said it was the best report about apples she had ever read. I really wish I could show it to you guys, it is pretty funny  :greengrin:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #41 on: September 10 2005, 09:48 am »
Really? Didn't you save it or was it hand-written? :D

Five pages...if it were me I'd make the fon't size or writing big, you know, to maximize space.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #42 on: September 10 2005, 09:50 am »
Really? Didn't you save it or was it hand-written? :D

Five pages...if it were me I'd make the fon't size or writing big, you know, to maximize space.

I have it saved in my computer...do you want to see it? Maybe I can send it to you....
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #43 on: September 10 2005, 10:09 am »
Everytime I go to school "Wake Me Up When September Ends" is always playing in my head when I'm walking through the halls... I feel like crying for some odd reason. School isn't too bad so far... I don't have so much homework, and my teachers are not bad. Except my locker is where all of the grade eights are *sigh*. I wrote a story for CCS for my English class. My teacher loved it and read it to the class. Some of the girls were squealing and saying, "Oh my god that is so romantic" (which made me laugh.). Some of the guys looked interested when Syaoran was fighting all these guys to protect Sakura (that was funny, too). I did pretty well on that paper :D Eh I just hope next week isn't so bad... bleh. I still dislike school though.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: September 10 2005, 11:16 am »
A fanfic for a English paper? hmm...maybe I should do a TRC episode summary for mine. Thanks for the idea.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #45 on: September 10 2005, 11:19 am »
Ah, no problem! Your welcome! I'm glad to give people ideas :)
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #46 on: September 10 2005, 11:39 am »
A fanfic for a English paper? hmm...maybe I should do a TRC episode summary for mine. Thanks for the idea.

I converted an English project into a CCS Fanfiction once! I only had half a mark taken off because my spell-checker hates me. Highest mark in the class! Go me!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #47 on: September 10 2005, 11:52 am »
Hahahaha I hope I can write a fanfiction for an English paper. That'd be the easiet grade I'll ever get. I dont expect a high grade but a decent one would do ~_~ It'd be hilarious [to me]

so far school is okay. I just hate math. not that the teacher is mean or anything. i just plain hate it by nature. :sweatdrop: All my teachers are actually pretty nice but I prefer to have the ones I  had last semester over again. its just teh familiarity thats the problem but I have classes with most of the people I know! hooray!

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: September 10 2005, 12:20 pm »
Whatever I do I will always flunk Math and that is a fact. Nothing's gonna change that! XD

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #49 on: September 10 2005, 01:33 pm »
Ack math kills me. Especially when everyone else loves math or is really good at it. Especially when the boy I used to have a crush on has the highest Math mark in the world. And is a Syaoran wannabe. (No one will ever beat Syaoran!)

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 10 2005, 01:39 pm »
Ack math kills me. Especially when everyone else loves math or is really good at it.

I'm still okay at math, but the thing that's really killing me is Biology >_< *I'm only taking the course because my mom forced me to* Not only do I have 5 hours of Biology homework every day, but I don't get anything about what we're learning! I'm definitely a more Law or Business-type person :sweatdrop:

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: September 10 2005, 06:27 pm »
French....dying......under wave of tenses and translations.......

Why, oh why did I choose that sorry subject?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #52 on: September 11 2005, 01:02 pm »
I'm still okay at math, but the thing that's really killing me is Biology >_< *I'm only taking the course because my mom forced me to* Not only do I have 5 hours of Biology homework every day, but I don't get anything about what we're learning! I'm definitely a more Law or Business-type person :sweatdrop:

5 hours of biology homework!!??? i do like, probaly 1 hour of biology homework, a day before a test or doing a bilogy assignment, other than that i dont even touch my biology text book besides from school.

manz and i always leave things to the last min.. so annoying, i also tell myself not to be lazy and finish work early, but i haven't seem to live that dream yet  :D

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #53 on: September 11 2005, 02:51 pm »
I try and get most of my work done early so I don't have to worry about it later. But there are some cases when I just can't do anything and I stare at the work for 5/10 minutes... :sweatdrop:

I haven't really gotten any homework yet...We start the real work on Monday! And I have band monday was well. Shoot these early mornings!  :dodge:

I am so bad at math! This is one of the subjects I lothe the most! That and maybe scienece and french... :dodge:

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #54 on: September 13 2005, 08:08 am »
Im at school right now XD Im supposed to be doing homework *shrugs* but o well.  Yep yep I hate math.  My progress report came out and I have all A's cept for math...an 84

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #55 on: September 13 2005, 12:01 pm »
I hate school.

Geez, I hate in my class who hate me or think I'm weird just because I am obsessed with anime. They think I'm some kind of freak and nerd. My old friends don't think this at all. They think I'm brilliantly funny (in a good way).

What's worse, someone stepped on my binder, the side with Syaoran on it. They didn't say sorry. People in my school can be so dang rude.

Ugh, what's even worse, is that we had to be timed on how many push-ups we could do in a minute. Wow, that was a struggle.

There was no happy moment in my school day. Other than going home at the end of the day. (Is that even part of the school day?)

moezychan

« Reply #56 on: September 13 2005, 12:09 pm »
I still love college, and nothing will change that, but I wish I knew how to write an argumentative paper. You ask me to write a fanfic with Sakura & Syaoran in it, preferably CCS, I will excel with flying colors! Ask me to write a paper on Amendment 2, and I'm horrible! I should really be typing it, but I'd rather complain right now. I am a hopeless procrastinator. Some elementary teacher I'm gonna be.

Offline KuroPuppy

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #57 on: September 13 2005, 12:15 pm »
I still like college too, but they just bombed me with paper after paper. I got like 3 papers du on wedsday and I haven't started on one yet.  this is gonna suck. All nighter, here I come
Forum Family:
>Dragonia-Imoto- chan
Sayora-chan-Imoto-san
Tooya Mizuki-Onii-san
moezy-cha -Onee-san
Sofiacardcaptor -Imoto-chan
Lexi - Imoto-chan
moonprincess18 -Imoto-san
charme.* - Imoto-chan
Endoh - Imoto-san
Monserrat - Imoto-chan
Relea - Imoto-san
princess_kakurine - Imoto-chan
OniichanTouya -Imoto-san
xOLight_AngelOx - Imoto-chan
Pretty- Imoto chan
Director Of Music - Imoto-chan
lilaznrycegurl - Imoto-chan

Offline 89757knight

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #58 on: September 15 2005, 12:17 am »
Hey !!! I like to go school.WHY ??? Because there are too many friends with me together work,talk,'fight',play and more.Feel very happy with friends in school.So why not....
Hei !!! Hope you have peaceful days everyday.

moezychan

« Reply #59 on: September 15 2005, 01:18 am »
Nothing will deter me from loving college, but homework is proving to be a mental pain! I have no idea on how to continue my argument paper and the rough draft is due tomorrow!  :homework: