AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Sprites And Samurai  (Read 13040 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //(TRC - AU) Sprites And Samurai
« Reply #40 on: September 07 2005, 08:58 pm »
Kurogane bit his lip, fumbling for the right words to say in this situation. Unable to find any, he sighed, and decided that the best thing to do would be to change the subject.

"I'm the first human you've ever talked to?" He asked, noting with some surprise that Fai was already becoming accustomed to the taste of the alcohol.

Something in the back of his mind was warning him not to let Fai get too drunk and keep himself sober, but he brushed it aside, not really understanding why that particular thought had occurred to him.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #41 on: September 07 2005, 09:27 pm »
"I'm the first human you've ever talked to?"

"Yes," Fai replied between drinks. He had now abandoned the glass that Kurogane had given him and was drinking straight from the bottle, long gulps...

"This sure is good sake, Kuro-mu!" He laughed suddenly. Then moving close to Kurogane, he gazed up at him, smiling... He then began to giggle as he leaned into Kurogane, nuzzling his blonde head against his chest. "Kuro-pi? I've never seen a bed like that before. Is that where you sleep? " He asked innocently, motioning to the futon that sat on the floor.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: September 09 2005, 01:17 am »
Kurogane raised an eyebrow, staring at the sprite.

"Of course it's where I sleep! Haven't you even seen a futon? First sake, then my futon....what do you have down in that world of yours? Rocks?!" He exclaimed disbelievingly. Then, shrugging, he took a large swig of sake again, leaning back on one hand.

"You can't honestly tell me that you've never seen a futon before...next thing I know, you'll be asking to try it out for yourself." He snorted.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: September 09 2005, 04:37 pm »
"next thing I know, you'll be asking to try it out for yourself."

Fai looked to Kurogane with bright eyes, "Hyuu! Could I, Kuro-mu? Could I sleep in your futon with you... please?" Then without waiting for the ninja to answer, the blonde jumped up on rather unsteady legs, and flopped down dramatically onto Kurogane's bed, spilling some of the sake from the bottle he still held, and laughing rather giddily.

Then lifting the bottle up to his lips once more, he drank what was left, and tossed the bottle to the floor, looking up at Kurogane with wide playful eyes, "Kuro-mu, your face is all red, is it from the sake?"
« Last Edit: September 12 2005, 05:35 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: September 10 2005, 04:56 pm »
Kurogane stared at Fai as the sprite looked at him playfully, those innocent eyes sending shivers down his spine and making him flush a deep red. Images of him sharing his futon with Fai flashed through his mind, and he coughed hard, lifting a hand to hide a very impressive nose bleed. Do not molest the sprite, do not molest the sprite.....

Discreetly wiping his nose off with a corner of his cape, Kurogane shrugged, and said in an amazingly calm voice, regarding the circumstances;

"Fine. Tonight only. Just get yourself ready for sleep. If you need night clothes, there are a few shirts in that pile, although they'd all be too big for you. Another image shoved it's way into his thoughts, and he groaned, pinching his nose to stop it bleeding again. Do not molest the sprite Kurogane, damnit!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: September 10 2005, 08:47 pm »
“Yay!” Fai cried, then reaching off the bed, and nearly toppling over the edge, he grabbed the clothing that Kurogane had motioned to. The blonde pulled out a long shirt, and facing the other way, he pulled off his clothes and quickly pulled the ninja’s shirt over his head.

“You didn’t peek did you, Kuro-chan?” He asked, blue eyes glinting mischievously. Then giggling at the look on Kurogane’s face, he laid down in the ninja’s bed, “I’m waiting for you, Kuro-mu...”

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: September 10 2005, 09:03 pm »
Uncertain, Kurogane walked over to his futon, lying down next to the sprite and pulling the covers over them. Unsure of what to do, or how close Fai really wanted them to sleep, he cautiously wound his arms around his guest, breathing a small sigh of relief when Fai smiled and placed his own arms over Kurogane's holding them in place.

"So, sprite....is this living up to your expectations?" He asked dryly.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: September 12 2005, 07:43 am »
As soon as Kurogane was in the bed next to him, the sprite snuggled up to the large man's chest, happily pulling the ninja's arms tight around his slender body, and holding them in place.

"You're supposed to give me a goodnight kiss now, Kuro-chan," Fai suddenly said matter-of-factly. He looked up to the ninja sweetly, then closed his eyes waiting for Kurogane to kiss him...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #48 on: September 16 2005, 04:35 am »
Kurogane paled, his eyes darting over the room as if looking for someone to help him. Damnit! What the hell is he thinking of?! I'm not kissing him....I'm a samurai, a cold heartless samurai....who realy wants to kiss him back right at the mo...aargh! No!

Rapidly unwinding his arms from around Fai, Kurogane hurriedly rolled onto his side, facing away from Fai and attmepting to bury his now crimson face in a pillow.

"No way. Go find some other mug of a samurai to play your games with." He grunted feebly, his voice muffled by the covers.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: September 17 2005, 03:39 am »
“You’re so mean, Kuro-mu,” Fai pouted as the ninja turned away. Then grinning, he jumped over Kurogane to sit facing the ninja, and leaning his blonde head close to Kurogane’s face, he whispered, “I just know I won’t be able to go to sleep without a goodnight kiss.”

Then the blonde leaned even closer, blinking his large blue eyes at the man, and softly running his slender fingers through Kurogane’s short spiky hair, he asked innocently, “Don’t you want to kiss me, Kuro-mu?”

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #50 on: September 17 2005, 04:14 am »
“Don’t you want to kiss me, Kuro-mu?”

"No." Kurogane said through gritted teeth, shutting his eyes and refusing to look at Fai. Yes I do, yes I do!

Feeling the soft touch of Fai's fingers running through his ahir, Kurogane let out a small sigh despite himself, finding himself beginning to relax unconsciously.

"Are all sprites as annoyingly hyper and calm mixed into one?" He breathed, shifting closer to the touch.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #51 on: September 17 2005, 05:01 am »
Fai giggled softly as Kurogane turned his head, unconsciously moving closer to him, and the sprite continued to run his fingers through the man's hair.

"Are all sprites as annoyingly hyper and calm mixed into one?"

The blonde giggled at the question, “Are all humans this stubborn?” Fai asked back with a grin. He then continued to stroke Kurogane’s dark hair... as he moved closer... his face now only a few inches away from the ninja’s... his wide eyes looking up at the man innocently... then falling part way closed as the sprite sighed softly... “Please kiss me... Kuro-mu...”

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #52 on: September 17 2005, 05:07 am »
Kurogane opened his eyes, staring up into Fai's pleading blue eyes, before focusing on those perfect rosy lips, and smiling softly.

"Yeah, we are....but we give in pretty quickly to sprites too." And with those words, he leaned upwards and planted his lips firmly against the sprite's, finally giving Fai the kiss he'd been so persistent about.

Pulling back, he grinned wickedly up the blonde, his red eyes twinkling in mischief.

"Well, sprite...what do you think of that?"
« Last Edit: September 18 2005, 07:36 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: September 18 2005, 06:04 pm »
Fai sighed softly, feeling the breath pulled from him, as Kurogane’s lips touched his, and thinking the kiss had absolutely been worth all it had taken to get to.

"Well, sprite...what do you think of that?"

“More please,” the sprite whispered softly, blue eyes staring deep into Kurogane’s crimson eyes... all the mischievousness leaving his gaze as he realized he finally, happily, had the strong ninja right where he wanted him... wanting him too...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #54 on: September 18 2005, 07:41 pm »
“More please,”

Kurogane blinked in mild surprise, before grinning broadly as he caught the happy look in Fai's eyes, and suddenly realising that he wanted to make sure that Fai was always this happy. Evn though he'd known the sprite for such a short time, he felt a deep connection between them....almost as if they had known each other in another life. And for someone like Kurogane to admit that...it had to be a strong feeling.

"Fine then, Fai. But you may end up surprised." He threatened playfully, moving over to the candle and blowing it out, plunging the room into darkness.

"Let's see if you still want more after this..." He whispered, before joining Fai on the futon again.....and pulling him close to meet a passionate kiss....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: September 26 2005, 07:19 pm »
~~~

Fai woke slowly, his blue eyes surprised to see the moon slowly being pushed away by the sun as early morning approached. He knew he had to leave... he had no choice... As much as he wanted to stay pressed close against the man beside him, safe and warm, another would soon be waking... and if he wasn’t there...

The blonde sprite looked to the dark-haired man that lay next to him, and leaned in to nuzzle his chest gently, the words of his earlier plea coming back to him... ”more please...” and he smiled, thinking about just how much more he’d gotten...

Fai then whispered in Kurogane’s ear, softly... reluctantly, “I must leave now, Kuro-mu, but I will be back when night comes, and we can drink sake again, if you wish...”

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #56 on: October 09 2005, 06:09 pm »
When Kurogane woke, there was no trace of the blonde spirit who had spent the night in his room....nor any sign that he had ever been there, for both the window and door were still locked.

"Was it just a dream?" Kurogane murmured to himself, glancing round the room. But then he felt a warmth in his chest, and looked down to see the mark of a sloppy kiss, placed there knowingly for the dark haired man to find.

No......it was real.