AuthorTopic: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?  (Read 48469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Takeru

  • Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 455
  • Gender: Male
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #40 on: April 19 2005, 04:02 am »
KaZaA: Just like WinMX, Napster, and iMesh, except more popular and a lot worse.
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #41 on: April 19 2005, 05:11 am »
Ooooh, thanx.

By the way, anyone seen Calling For An SOS? It's a tribute to Meiling's unrequited love for Syaoran....


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #42 on: April 19 2005, 05:21 am »
KaZaA: Just like WinMX, Napster, and iMesh, except more popular and a lot worse.

plus its absoloutly loaded with spyware, and i don't recall napster beinga  p2p prog o.O

well i use Limewire, voted best p2p program on the market XD
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline Takeru

  • Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
  • *
  • Posts: 455
  • Gender: Male
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #43 on: April 20 2005, 10:47 am »
Well, thinking in the sense that Napster lets you download music.
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Xiao Ying

  • spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • Gender: Female
  • I love SYAORAN..
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #44 on: April 21 2005, 04:07 am »
My dad made one for me.. ^^; "A thousand miles".. it was cute.. but i can't put it in the net.. X3

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline scarecrow_wingz

  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 342
  • Gender: Female
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #45 on: April 21 2005, 07:49 pm »
kazaa is so dead these days
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Little Wolf

  • Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,007
  • Gender: Male
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #46 on: April 21 2005, 08:19 pm »
Just a reminder... the topic title says favorite CCS AMV not P2P program.  :wink:

Offline bLuetopaz

  • .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Gender: Female
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #47 on: April 24 2005, 09:42 am »
i saw one called "The Dance of the Clow feat. Card Captor Sakura".. this AMV focus more on the clow cards..
it was one of the best i ever saw!


Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Pure Heart

  • ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 220
  • Gender: Female
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #48 on: April 24 2005, 09:46 am »
i have 2, there she goes and onegai studios ^o^
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline bLuetopaz

  • .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Gender: Female
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #49 on: April 24 2005, 09:51 am »
woah! i only have one from Onegai Studio...
the one "there she goes".. is it about the clow cards too?


Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Pure Heart

  • ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 220
  • Gender: Female
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #50 on: April 24 2005, 09:52 am »
woah! i only have one from Onegai Studio...
the one "there she goes".. is it about the clow cards too?
no S&S relation, and onegai studios are for the clowcards, the music have a great beat^^
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline bLuetopaz

  • .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Gender: Female
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #51 on: April 24 2005, 10:01 am »
no S&S relation, and onegai studios are for the clowcards, the music have a great beat^^

totally agree!


Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #52 on: April 24 2005, 10:43 pm »
i saw one called "The Dance of the Clow feat. Card Captor Sakura".. this AMV focus more on the clow cards..
it was one of the best i ever saw!

Where did you get it?


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Xiao Ying

  • spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • Gender: Female
  • I love SYAORAN..
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #53 on: April 24 2005, 11:29 pm »
i have there she goes.. ^_^

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline AiKo

  • ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,094
  • Gender: Female
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #54 on: April 24 2005, 11:34 pm »
I wuv the CCS AMVs i download~! I download them from animemusicvideos.org nyahn~ :cat:
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline bLuetopaz

  • .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Gender: Female
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #55 on: April 24 2005, 11:41 pm »
sorry Ruby chan.. i cant remember where i get it from..


Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #56 on: April 25 2005, 01:25 am »
is LW's music videos available on animemusicvideos.org ?
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline Pure Heart

  • ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 220
  • Gender: Female
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #57 on: April 25 2005, 01:52 am »
i have there she goes.. ^_^
Yeay, another fan here!!!!!!!^-~
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline Cardcaptor Takato

  • Yaoi Fanboi
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 345
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #58 on: April 26 2005, 11:01 pm »
My fav CCS AMVs include "A Thousand Miles", "Bring Me To Life" (the one Syaokura-chan mentioned), "There She Goes", "Crush", and my all-time fav AMV is "Pure Snow."  Does anyone know where I can find a site that has the Pure Snow AMV for download?  I'm not very fond of programs like Kazaa or Winmx....And although I found it for download at AMV.org, I could never find where to click the button to download it at....
When her leathery, crow-footed face turned towards my raised hand and said, “Yes, the boy in the Sailor Mercury t-shirt,� I sprung into action. It took me a brief 20 seconds to acquire the bokken (wooden sword) I had secured to the underside of our chairs with duct tape the night previous. Shouting “Japan BANZAIII!� in the manner of those noble kamikaze pilots from the War of United States Aggression (so tactlessly referred to in your history books as “World War II�), I charged the stage, bringing down the bokken forcefully onto the plywood table in front of Tiffany Grant. It was a tragic mistake not to channel my ki correctly. The bokken splintered into a thousand pieces, leaving me with no other plan of attack besides shouting, “You’re no Asuka!� as two Ohayocon toughs escorted me out of the room-SomethingAwful.com

Offline Xiao Ying

  • spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 163
  • Gender: Female
  • I love SYAORAN..
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #59 on: April 28 2005, 12:52 pm »
Pure Snow is my all-time favorite too! ^_^ it's just sooo cute~!

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!