AuthorTopic: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?  (Read 18022 times)

Offline Xiao Ying

• spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
Re: Whats your favorite CCS AMV?
« Reply #20 on: April 12 2005, 04:24 am »
one more.. uhm... oh yeah, that "Sometimes" a song by Britney Spears.. (the lyrics are oh-so for Syaoran! ^_^)

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #21 on: April 12 2005, 04:32 am »
*blushes* thanks.. I didn't know until now that people actually liked the MVs I made. Actually, I just finished making a new one a few months ago. It's still not just up yet on the CCS&S site. :D

I'll continue my music-video making in Tsubasa anime. I already have a song reserved for my first Tsubasa music video. Just waiting for the S&S moments that will go along with it... :okay:

Anyway, getting back on topic... not counting the videos I made, I like At the Beginning and Pure Snow. Those are really good songs with really good videos too. :)
no prob, yours rocked *nods*

Can't wait to see the New TRC MVs ^_^

and i've never seen Pure Snow, anybody got a link to it ?
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #22 on: April 13 2005, 07:33 pm »
O.o more amvs please!!! ><
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #23 on: April 14 2005, 03:50 am »
I'm in love with

At The Beginning
Syaoran's Confession (Check out amv.org)
Making Me Numb/ Helping Hand (Julian and Tania productions - find them at Limitless Possiblities!)

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #24 on: April 14 2005, 07:33 pm »
I'm in love with

At The Beginning
Syaoran's Confession (Check out amv.org)
Making Me Numb/ Helping Hand (Julian and Tania productions - find them at Limitless Possiblities!)

Yeah I watched those too! Except Syaoran's Confession though. Whenever I try to enter amv.org my computer goes wacko.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Dragonia

« Reply #25 on: April 15 2005, 12:41 am »
hmm i like Forever and Crush :D

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: April 15 2005, 01:37 am »
Yeah I watched those too! Except Syaoran's Confession though. Whenever I try to enter amv.org my computer goes wacko.

What happens? Have u created an account for yourself? If it freezes when you're downloading local files to watch, just restart the computer and keep trying! It happens a lot!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #27 on: April 15 2005, 09:44 am »
No, I type in the address, My browser's title bar says Anime Music videos.org, but I have an empty window. As in blank page. :D Maybe I should replace this thing. *bangs computer* I'm missing out on good AMV's.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 15 2005, 10:37 am »
My favourite CCS AMVs are Crush, Helping Hand, M (Remix), Sometimes, and It's Gonna Be Love.

Offline gilly

• . :T.R.C addicted: .
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #29 on: April 15 2005, 03:32 pm »
hmm..some of my fav are: This I Promise You, Hate and Love, That Girl On My Mind (the elevator ep), Crush, At The Beginning,...
cant remember much right now xP
"I have not failed, I've found 10000 ways that won't work" (Thomas Edison)

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: April 15 2005, 04:55 pm »
No, I type in the address, My browser's title bar says Anime Music videos.org, but I have an empty window. As in blank page. :D Maybe I should replace this thing. *bangs computer* I'm missing out on good AMV's.

Try searching it through google instead?

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: April 16 2005, 04:46 am »
Out of all the originals, I would definitely have to say that it's the bear one. Favorite of them all.

And I thought that one shot of Sakura opening the bear-in-a-box was just... kawaii...
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Xiao Ying

• Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #32 on: April 18 2005, 06:43 am »
oh yeah! I've seen Crush too.. ^_^ how about Color everywhere? I've seen it from Izzy's Cardcaptors.

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #33 on: April 18 2005, 07:07 am »
Oooh...Colour Everywhere...that was good

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #34 on: April 18 2005, 08:45 am »
My favorite AMV is definitely "At The Begining", "Beautiful Goodbye" and "Bring Me to Life" (which used the footages from Episode 68 and 69). ^_^

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #35 on: April 18 2005, 03:38 pm »
Hmm, where to find AMVs?
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Nyoko

• ........Nani?
  • Super Fan
  • ......Nani?
« Reply #36 on: April 18 2005, 09:49 pm »
Well for one, there is a free program called WinMX at www.winmx.com that lets you search for and download mp3's and video clips like AMV's or Episodes. Just search for AMV under video and you will get some very good ones... lol
~Crys

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #37 on: April 19 2005, 02:19 am »
Where do you get Beautiful Goodbye?

Offline Xiao Ying

• Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #38 on: April 19 2005, 03:08 am »
nee, i got my "Beautiful Goodbye" from Kazaa.. I don't know where else..

Typical?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #39 on: April 19 2005, 03:16 am »
Kazaa?