AuthorTopic: Theme Song Change  (Read 9053 times)

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Theme Song Change
« Reply #20 on: September 24 2005, 11:44 pm »
Maaya Sakamoto has a new cd coming out so maybe they'll use a song from it.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #21 on: September 27 2005, 07:10 am »
Wow, nice observation. I think that's all true.

As for the second season's theme, I would like something fast paced. Blaze is okay, but I want something even faster that really gets the adrenaline going like a techno hard J-Pop rock song or something, lol. I like Loop, too, and for the new credits, I'd like to see another romantic song with even more S+S in it.

I agree with ya.  I think a good ending would be realize by melody.  that's one really good song.  if anyone wants it they can pm me and i'll give them a link.  *is a jpop nut*  I'm not so sure on a new OP though...

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #22 on: September 27 2005, 08:13 am »
As much as I like the current OP and ED songs I have no doubt they will change it next season. As many have mention, music is a big market and they have chanced for CCS so why not Tsubasa.

I would not mind Yui Makino singing and ED song, but I would like to hear Mika Nakashima do a slow song for the Ending but I doubt it will happen.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 27 2005, 08:21 am »
I would not mind Yui Makino singing and ED song, but I would like to hear Mika Nakashima do a slow song for the Ending but I doubt it will happen.

Yui Makino singing a new OP might happen.  But I doubt it would be as good as BLAZE was.  Yui Makino can sing no doubt about that but I don't think that she should stick with slow ballads.  She does much much MUCH better with faster paced songs like Jasmin.
We will most likely not see Mika Nakashima do a song for Tsubasa right.  She's neck deep in all of the NANA stuff.

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 27 2005, 08:31 am »
I've never heard of Yui Makino sing a fast paces song yet, but it'd be interesting to hear her do an OP song. Oh I just realized it'd be cool to have a FrictionJuction song as an ending theme but they usually do insert songs don't they (at least so far with GSD and Tsubusa).

But yea I kinda figured Mika Nakashima would be too busy, still it's wishful thinking on my part.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #25 on: September 27 2005, 02:04 pm »
I've never heard of Yui Makino sing a fast paces song yet, but it'd be interesting to hear her do an OP song. Oh I just realized it'd be cool to have a FrictionJuction song as an ending theme but they usually do insert songs don't they (at least so far with GSD and Tsubusa).

But yea I kinda figured Mika Nakashima would be too busy, still it's wishful thinking on my part.

Hmm, that would be nice for them to do an ending theme, ne? ^_^ Hmm, but you say you think they only do insert songs? Hmm... Didn't they do the ending theme for Loveless, called Michiyuki? *shrugs* I dunno, maybe that was a totally different band/singer.. I don't know much about them! ^_^*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 27 2005, 03:56 pm »
I haven't watched Loveless yet, so maybe they do ending theme or even opening themes at that O.o If they did I hope they consider doing one for Tsubasa. They're songs are great I'm actually trying to find their new album (I think it's called Destination) on CDJapan.

Edit-Ouch my grammar was horrible. Must be getting sleepy.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #27 on: September 27 2005, 04:00 pm »
*nods* They really are great, ne? Hmm, now that I think of it, I really do think it's them who sings the Loveless song, the voice sounds the same...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
« Reply #28 on: September 30 2005, 05:39 am »
Hmm, that would be nice for them to do an ending theme, ne? ^_^ Hmm, but you say you think they only do insert songs? Hmm... Didn't they do the ending theme for Loveless, called Michiyuki? *shrugs* I dunno, maybe that was a totally different band/singer.. I don't know much about them! ^_^*
Michiyuki is perfomed by Kaori Hikita & Tsuki no Curse is perfomed by Reika Okina. Yuki Kajiura composed both of those songs & as for the Kaori in FictionJunction KAORI she's a different one, her name is Kaori Oda but I wouldn't be surprised if Kaori Hikita is the same as Kaori Oda just with a psuedonym.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #29 on: September 30 2005, 11:06 am »
Michiyuki is perfomed by Kaori Hikita & Tsuki no Curse is perfomed by Reika Okina. Yuki Kajiura composed both of those songs & as for the Kaori in FictionJunction KAORI she's a different one, her name is Kaori Oda but I wouldn't be surprised if Kaori Hikita is the same as Kaori Oda just with a psuedonym.

Ohh, so the "Kaori" thing confused me! XD I see... But I guess it could be a pseduonym.. Hmm..

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 30 2005, 10:27 pm »
I haven't watched Loveless yet, so maybe they do ending theme or even opening themes at that O.o If they did I hope they consider doing one for Tsubasa. They're songs are great I'm actually trying to find their new album (I think it's called Destination) on CDJapan.

Edit-Ouch my grammar was horrible. Must be getting sleepy.

There's more Fictionjunction stuff?  o.o  The only things I've ever heard of is the stuff from Tsubasa.  But then agian...i was out of the loop for two years before coming back to all of the jpop stuff. *shrugs*
Downloads?  Anyone?  I have a new release if you're looking for it?  *grin*
Anyway, it'd be hard to predict who'd be doing the new themes (assuming that we have the new ones).  Because it'll be 6 months *cries* before we get anymore Tsubasa.  But I'm gonna put my money (agian...more assuming that they're gonna stick w/ faster paced songs for the opening) but the money goes on Tomiko Van (formerly of DAI).  It'd be a good way for her to reach her fans that become lost because of the break up.  Or they might go for Missile Innovation (the other DAI guy's new band).  Agian...i'm just rambling and assuming things....

Offline tasogare51

« Reply #31 on: October 07 2005, 01:49 pm »
As much as I like Ayu, Maaya did an awesome job on the song. I like the current opening and ending themes, but considering how CCS was, there'll be new songs every season, which I'm happy with. :)

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 11 2005, 07:11 am »
For now on why don't you all post songs that you think make good opening and ending themes for Tsubasa. I'll start:
OP:IMMORAL by Mami Kawada
ED:Oboete te Ii yo by KOTOKO

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #33 on: October 18 2005, 07:44 am »
Well, I agree with the fast paced OP and romantic ED...I don't really have an artist preference but I say Maaya-sempai did a great job on Loop though it kinda gets tiring... I was thinking that Tsubasa may be a nice new ED but I think Insert songs stays as insert songs am I right?
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
« Reply #34 on: October 19 2005, 02:35 am »
mami is quite nice but i dun see her singing for tsubasa...

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
« Reply #35 on: October 21 2005, 03:52 am »
Here's a thought...I know that some series have the same artists singing throughout the entire series.  Full Moon wo Sagashite was like that.  They had The Scanty do all of the songs for the opening and even a insert song i think.  And Changin' My Life did every single one of the endings and the insert songs.

So they might keep KINYA for all of the Openings...but I know that they would change Maaya..besides..she's about to come out w/ a new album next week.

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 21 2005, 12:23 pm »
*shivers* KiNYA needs to quit.

Offline Link

• Good Fan
  • Link-sama-san-chan
« Reply #37 on: October 21 2005, 12:34 pm »
I want.. something fast for the new season's OP, then maybe something sad for the ED, sort of like the Meitantei Conan episodes.
Yeah i agree.
And along with what everyone else has said, i like Loop and Blaze, but its time for a change ^^
I really have no pref. of who sings the OP and ED, as long as its good!

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 04 2005, 12:02 pm »
I hope some Sony or Geneon artist perform the new theme.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #39 on: November 05 2005, 07:50 am »
I like loop, its a good song!!
but..it'd be ncie to hear a change ^_^ it's probably gonna change..since CCS changed for all three seasons >.>

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet