AuthorTopic: General discussions on the TRC Movie  (Read 90268 times)

Offline gilly

• . :T.R.C addicted: .
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: General discussions on the TRC Movie
« Reply #220 on: July 26 2006, 05:10 am »
thanks, but I already did. So now I just want to buy the DVD for keep ^_^.
"I have not failed, I've found 10000 ways that won't work" (Thomas Edison)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #221 on: July 26 2006, 10:43 pm »
Having seen the movie, the plot makes little to no sense, but I was too distracted by  how superior the animation was to the stuff in the series. They actually looked like they were moving and showing emotion.

I didn't like the way they used Tomoyo. Personally, I would have used Kotori (from X) for role like that - it's actually somewhat in character for her, and her name even fits! She's all pretty and princess-y too...But Kotori hasn't been in Tsubasa, so I guess they wouldn't use her.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #222 on: July 28 2006, 01:38 am »
nice movie i think
i like their costume was so great

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #223 on: July 28 2006, 01:56 am »
I don't know... Even though it was rushed, it still was a little boring... Besides... so few kuroxfai, but i loved their first scene ^^
The animation was good i guess, but I HATE the character design! ><

And finally, i don't understand how something THIS short can be called a movie :D
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #224 on: July 29 2006, 09:23 am »
I don't know... Even though it was rushed, it still was a little boring... Besides... so few kuroxfai, but i loved their first scene ^^
The animation was good i guess, but I HATE the character design! ><

And finally, i don't understand how something THIS short can be called a movie :D

Why do you hate their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

But I too don't understand why something this short could be called a movie, in my opinion they should have done it more longer, like 50 minutes or something!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #225 on: July 30 2006, 09:00 pm »
Hmm, I prefer the series design of characters, but if they used the same DETAIL they did on the movie ones they would be better. Syaoran looks more like Syaoran in the series, his hair colour was off in the movie, and not quite the right shape ^^; (Iam fussy) His clothes were a little odd too (ever wondered where the hell they came from?) XDD

But if they included details in the series like they did in the movie such as the attention to their eyes, it would be better. Syaoran's right eye was shaded differently in the movie to reflect that it was blind :)
V.good idea, just like in the manga.

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #226 on: July 31 2006, 02:56 am »
True, the detail they used in the movie was really great, maybe if BeeTrain used that kind of detail in the series, it would be great!  :okay:

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #227 on: July 31 2006, 03:31 am »
True, the detail they used in the movie was really great, maybe if BeeTrain used that kind of detail in the series, it would be great! :okay:

Well, yes. That would greatly improve the series (personally, I love the way Production IG did the movie. It looks amazing.)...

Another thing that would improve the series would be for Bee Train to stop raping the canon at every opportunity they get =D Kthxbai.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #228 on: July 31 2006, 11:13 am »
Yes, and if they leaved all the fighting scenes as how they are in the manga, and the blood. ^o^

Embrace and kiss me

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #229 on: July 31 2006, 11:34 am »
Why do you      their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

But I too don't understand why something this short could be called a movie, in my opinion they should have done it more longer, like 50 minutes or something!

...i think so too....but i guess it might have to do with the flow of the 35 min episode....it didn't seem to move like a regular TRC episode....maybe that's why they made it a movie...and even though it was short for a movie it seemed much longer than a TRC episode (even without the fact that it was ten minutes longer....)..i guess how the show was setup and everything could have something to do with it too....

..warning: this is my opinion and therefore it may not make any sense, whatsoever T_T

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #230 on: August 02 2006, 09:17 am »
Why do you hate their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

That's right: in YOUR opinion ^_^. I didn't say it was bad, i only said I didn't like it. It's how i feel, and my feelings usually don't have explanations :sweatdrop:
However i liked the design of Tomoyo and Sakura... but no one else
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #231 on: August 04 2006, 10:48 am »
That's right: in YOUR opinion ^_^. I didn't say it was bad, i only said I didn't like it. It's how i feel, and my feelings usually don't have explanations :sweatdrop:
However i liked the design of Tomoyo and Sakura... but no one else

Gomen, if I got you angry or something.  :sweatdrop: Your right, everyone has they're opinions. I guess that Ithought everyone would have liked the designs, to me it was far more professional looking than Bee Train does it. Again, Gomen ne.  :heh:

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #232 on: August 07 2006, 06:41 am »
Forget it, i'm not angry at all ^_^

And concerning the plot there is still one thing i don't understand: what was the point of that evil king's plan? I thought he did it only because he was a bad guy, but that's so unCLAMPish :shifty:

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #233 on: August 08 2006, 03:18 am »
True, all of Clamp's bad guys (at least from the manga I've read) have some kind of interesting plot, but this bad guy seemed kinda boring and pointless.  -_-

Embrace and kiss me

Offline cardcaptorgirl

• .............nothing to say......
« Reply #234 on: August 14 2006, 12:11 am »
I thought the movie should have been longer and I myself enjoyed the type of animation (even though it looked different). Has anyone seen the XXXHolic movie? I just loved it. :inlove: :okay:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #235 on: August 14 2006, 01:28 am »
the quality of the animation of tsubasa movie was worth seeing it,but i really found the plot boring and banal.it seems to be more a long episode than a real film,because the scenario brings nothing new to the initial frame of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (and the worst is that Beetrain didn't ven put a Sakura's feather to maintain the thread of the anime,so the movie was simpy...useless  :sweatdrop:)

but this a TSUBASA MOVIE,so we shouldn't complain,i just hope that the second will be more intersting...YES,because they will do a second movie,it's inevitable  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #236 on: August 14 2006, 07:17 pm »
i've still yet to see the movie...but i saw the trailer and it looks interesting.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #237 on: August 14 2006, 09:41 pm »
i've still yet to see the movie...but i saw the trailer and it looks interesting.

it looks really nice that's true but the movie has a lot of flaws
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #238 on: August 15 2006, 01:59 am »
the only scene that i appreciated in the whole movie is of course when Kurogane and Fai get soaked in the spring  :hello2:!
Fai why so loveable playing with the water like a child,and this was also one of the first time that we saw him FIGHTING SERIOUSLY,with hands and kicks  :haha:(even if he looked more to Tarzan than a true ninja  :sweatdrop:)
the image of Fai paddling in the lake makes him look irresistible  :inlove:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #239 on: August 31 2006, 07:05 pm »
i FINALLY watched the movie. to be honest, i was sorta disappointed by it probably coz I thought that the storyline was really quick. It was nicely animated though...
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^