AuthorTopic: Pretear  (Read 8670 times)

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
Re: Pretear
« Reply #20 on: January 15 2006, 02:37 pm »
tecnically  he didn't die..

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 15 2006, 02:48 pm »
whew! That's a relief :lol:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #22 on: January 15 2006, 02:51 pm »
yeah.. thanks god
he is too hot for die

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #23 on: January 16 2006, 01:25 pm »
You all are so pursuasive, after I read this thread I decided to go out and watch the anime for myself, it was really cute!! Thanks for posting about it! Is the manga really different for the anime or is it about the same? and hey you guys got other recomendations lol  :greengrin:

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #24 on: January 16 2006, 01:32 pm »
Yea the anime is only 13 episodes ;__;
I first watched it the same year it aired in Japan ... I've lost track of how many times I've watched this anime over and over and over and over, ect.

Ep8 always makes me cry as with ep11 (the whole thing with
Show content
Mawata-chan and how Sasame kinda broke her heart

I like the HayatexHimeno pairing and I also liked Mawata-chan's character (sometimes it's hard to like her but once you finish the series, you grow to like her character). And Shinn is the cutest kid ever!

And yes Sasame is HOT!! I love his seiyuu's voice <3

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #25 on: January 21 2006, 08:00 am »
I haven't seen much of this anime...just the clips I've seen in amvs. But it looks very sweet! I can't wait to see more of it!

I now have the complete series downloaded onto my PC, and I can honestly say I'm in love with it! Sasame has to be the best character there, because he's so kind and tormented at the same time...poor thing. He tried to stay strong for the sake of the others, but in the end had to give in to his heart....

I like Hayate too, but not as much as Sasame! At some points, I have to admit that I preferred the dubbed voices to the seiyuu, but I still adore the original series!

Pairings? Hmm...definitely HayatexHimeno and SasamexTakako....but I also kinda like the HayatexSasame one that I've seen in a few fanbases too!

(And if you look at my amv thread, I've just uploaded my first ever Pretear amv - try it out!)

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #26 on: January 21 2006, 12:37 pm »
yeah! Sasame is a real hottie!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #27 on: January 21 2006, 03:20 pm »
HayateXSamame... mm.. i love that kind of yaoi couples :inlove:
its sounds perfect

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: February 20 2006, 09:40 pm »
HayateXSamame... mm.. i love that kind of yaoi couples :inlove:
its sounds perfect

Those two just fit together, right? The quiet brooding one with the soft spoken emotional one....but I think it would be SasamexHayate, not HayatexSasame.

I loved the seiyuu for this series! Especially Sasme's and Takako's! Even if the dubbed voice actors were better at times, the seiyuu were still brilliant!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #29 on: February 21 2006, 11:47 am »
SasamexHayate, not HayatexSasame.

isnt it the same thing  :confused:

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #30 on: February 21 2006, 06:31 pm »
Gaa! I just saw the episode where the branches of a tree hit sasame's back!!! I was shocked! SASAME!!! DON"T DIE!!!!

Forum Family: