AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 66194 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #200 on: October 03 2005, 02:43 am »
"Im fine....really..I am" Touya mumbled.  Was it a dream?  Or was it the lack of conciousness he had that made him see another figure?

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #201 on: October 03 2005, 02:46 am »
" well. I'm not so sure... " She said... Looking down at him ... " I think you need some rest ... Ne ? "

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 03 2005, 02:51 am »
"Im fine!"  Touya sat up, his breathing haggard again.  Ignoring that, he smiled and said " You see?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #203 on: October 03 2005, 02:52 am »
" mmmm.. " Hori mumbled obviously not impressed...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #204 on: October 03 2005, 09:27 am »
Touya sweatdropped.  He saw the look on Hori's face.  Her pursed lips and raised eyebrows told him it was best that he listnened to her.  Touya sat down in a huff.  he layed down in the grass staring at the blue sky..the endless clouds....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #205 on: October 03 2005, 04:52 pm »
She smiled ... " thank you " and sat down beside him...

She suddenly realised how tired she was ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #206 on: October 07 2005, 04:01 am »
"Hahahahaha Hori!  Are you afraid??  One of your so called friends, aren't on your side.  And this one...I might let him...well die." 

Subaru shivered as the voice echoed round the small group, hoping that none of the other could hear the way his heart thundered guiltily at the words. If one of them realised he was working for the Tarukane....he wasn't sure what he'd do. Or even if there was anything he could do.

Sitting down besides Touya and Hori, he sighed and bowed his head, before turning to look at Hori.

"You look tired. Perhaps you should take a brief nap, Hori-san?" He suggested, being careful to add the honorific to her name this time. If he could just distance himself from her and the others again....

If he could only retreat back into the emotionless shell of the Sakurazukamori.....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #207 on: October 07 2005, 07:42 am »
" Hori-san ?" She asked... " what happened to Hori ?" she smiled..

Suddenly a yawn seeped through her ... she covered her mouth ... " But .. alas... You are right .. I'm tired... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #208 on: October 08 2005, 06:41 am »
Subaru smiled painfully as she smiled so trustingly at him, before letting his eyes slide away, unable to face her anymore. Turning his gaze to the dark haired man lying down on the other side of the girl, he flinched slightly at the watchful expression he found there, briefly wondering if perhaps he was not as unsuspicious as he had hoped.

How far can my love take me into the darkness? How far will I allow myself to go to make the guilt go away?

And will I just replace that guilt with something more?

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #209 on: October 08 2005, 07:32 am »
Hori watched him ..

Was that ... guilt ? Guilt ? of all people ?

She turned and pondered ... He dissapeared when the attack happened... He TRIED to stop me from killing the Balveriene.. all the clues and yet not enough evidence to support a claim ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #210 on: October 08 2005, 12:16 pm »
Touya turned his head sideways and looked at Subaru.  Had he seen guilt?  It was only for a second but he had sworn he had seen it.  He stared at him a bit longer before Subaru, a little unnerved it seemed to Touya, and looked away.  He sighed and closed his tired eyes.
« Last Edit: October 25 2005, 08:07 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #211 on: October 31 2005, 10:04 pm »
Subaru gritted his teeth, staring down at his hands as Touya closed his eyes and Hori turned away from him, most likely to ponder their next course of action. He felt slightly sick to his stomach, the optimism and gentleness from his teenage youth springing up inside of him once more, as if making a last ditch attempt to turn him away from this path...one that he had started out on as soon as Hokuto had been killed. From onmyoji to avenger....from avenger to Dragon Of Heaven....from Dragon to Sakuazukamori. And now, a betrayer of trust.

How did my life turn out this way?

Feeling a sudden overwhelming urge to confess, he turned to look at Hori, heart thundering in his chest.

"H..Hori? Can I speak to you a moment?"
« Last Edit: November 01 2005, 02:38 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #212 on: November 01 2005, 02:35 am »
Hori turned to look back at him ... " Yer, sure..." She said kindly as she stood to walk to him ...

" whats the matter ? " she asked ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #213 on: November 01 2005, 02:40 am »
Subaru got to his feet, jerking his head in the direction of a spot a few metres away, biting his lip nervously.

"Umm....could we speak a bit further away from the group? I'd...I'd prefer that if it's ok, Ho...Hori-san." He pleaded, glancing at her shakily.

Oh Kami-sama, please let this go ok.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #214 on: November 01 2005, 02:49 am »
She saw the discomfort within him .... knowing it was something big .. she Took his hand and slowly pulled him away from the group ..

" Please.. Just Hori will sufice... " She smiled at him ....

They came to a secluded-ish area and She stopped ..

" Whats the matter ..?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #215 on: November 01 2005, 03:00 am »
Taking a deep breath, Subaru opened his mouth to speak, but found himself voiceless, his throat constricting from fear. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this....so guilty...so nervous. Closing his mouth, he tried again, only to suffer the same thing again.

I can do this, I can do this. I'm Sumeragi Subaru, 13th descendent of the Sumeragi Clan. And I'm the Sakurazukamori, for Kami's sake!

....I can't do this.

"It....It's nothing, Hori. I'm sorry for troubling you like that." He finished softly.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #216 on: November 01 2005, 03:15 am »
" No .. its not... " She Sighed... " Subaru .... Its not ... unless you tell me .. It wont be sorted... and It will just get bigger and bigger untill you cant take it any more !"

She looked at him ....  " I know ... I'm not often reduced to tears ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #217 on: November 01 2005, 03:24 am »
Subaru stared at her, heart pounding as he struggled to form the words.

"Hori-san...Hori, I...what I'm trying to say is...."

Baka! What are you trying to do! If you tell her, do you really think she'll just forgive and forget?! She'll kill you, just as she killed my lover all that time ago!
The voice of the Tarukane suddenly thundered in his head, and Subaru winced, slapping a hand to his temple.

"It's nothing Hori! Just let it go!" He yelled, backing away from her and turning to go back to the group.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #218 on: November 01 2005, 03:30 am »
Subaru's Body launguage said it all...

He wanted too ... But I couldnt .. something  was stopping him ...Someone.... Tarukane...

She frowned as the theroy came to her...

Subaru ? ...
But what could he have up on him ... ? What ?

" Ok ... well I'm going for a walk .. I'll be back later... " She turned...

' time to have a talk with Tarukane ... '

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #219 on: November 01 2005, 08:44 am »
Touya felt Hori get up on the other side of him from the crunch of the grass.  He opened his eyes in time to hear Subaru yell It's nothing Hori! Just let it go!, He blinked and stood up, a little shakily.  He looked around and his sight fell upon Subaru, who looked shaken up quite a bit.