Fan Work > CCS Fan Creations

Legacies United

(1/15) > >>

FanFiction Bot:
This post is for discussion of the fan-fiction:

Legacies United

Story Description:

Three wizards: Clow Reed, Shazam and The White Wizard joined forces to contain a great evil centuries ago. Now, their legacies: Cardcaptor Sakura, Captain Marvel and Arcademan must fight the returning evil as the fate of their worlds hangs in the balance.

Arcademan:
This is the latest story I'm writing called "Legacies United". The first chapter is extremely long as will several others and here's why. When I started this story, I was writing it in several forums and groups, the first chapters (as are a few more later on) were split into three: one for Sakura (which appeared first in CCS related forums), Arcademan (in some other forums) and Captain Marvel (first in super-hero forums). They occur at the exact same time, only on their own worlds. Because of the chapter structure here, I had to put them all in one chapter, hence the extra-long chapter. Hopefully it shouldn't take away from the objective of the story.

Later on here as the story progresses, I'll write some bios on the characters since many readers don't know much about the heroes and character from the worlds of Captain Marvel (Earth-S) and my own characters from the Arcademan Universe (Earth AU).

Lastly, though I started writing this over a year ago, I am still writing it (trying to do at least a chapter a month but failing miserably at it). The finished work may stand at anywhere between 25-30 chapters long or more. Thank You.

Arcademan:
The extra-long third chapter has now been posted. I plan on releasing a chapter about every other week until I caught up with where I'm currently at (chapter 14).

Arcademan:
Chapitre 4 is now posted :)

Arcademan:
New picture of the three main characters:

Full sized picture

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version