General Discussions > Help Center

Graphics Request Thread

(1/92) > >>

lika-chi:
Ok. The title basically says it all. This is for if you want a request or if you want to make the requests.

The first request is a GSD sig and avatar for me.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y191/likachi/gundam%20seed%20destiny/

Use the pictures from that link. Only the pictures before the magazines scans. If you make both an avatar and sig, I'll give you 4 cookies. For one, 2 cookies. Depends on how much I like it, I guess.

Well, if you do take the requests and you do have sigs and avatars, PM the graphics to me please. THANKS!

Notice from SLi:

If the requester wants to give a cookie reward to a user (more then 1 cookie),  then the requester can PM me with the the user to give cookies
too and how many, and I will do it.

Syaokura:
Well, I already picked two pictures from the link you posted. I'll get on to making them ASAP. =3

lika-chi:
Ok thanks. You get your own delivery thing? Since you're the first to help me with my request.

Others will be same. XD

EDITTED I have another request for anyone. I want a wallpaper. :sweatdrop: Sorry if I'm asking for much but I don't know how to make nice ones myself. lolz. I basically want the same theme. Kira and Lacus from my photobucket.

Since wallpapers are bigger, I'll give 3 cookies or more, depending on if I like it a lot.

Zeldi:
Oh! can someone make an Syaoran or Sakura set? XD

Syaokura:
Say lika, did you get my PM yet? I made something special. I don't know if it's any good though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version